Just Marry! Reviews

100 | Orlando, FL

100 Reviews for Just Marry!

Just Marry! 1
Just Marry! 2
Just Marry! 3
Just Marry! 4
Just Marry! 5
  • SoonToBeMrsS.

Heather · Married on 05/13/2017

Victoria was an amazing attribute to our recent wedding. She made sure everything went smoothly and kept me in the loop of details the morning of. I can't say enough good things about what she did for us. We do not live in florida so it was a true blessing to have her help with vendors and the timeline from across the country. Thanks again!

Sent on 05/23/2017

Emma · Married on 05/07/2017

Planning our wedding with the Just Marry team was amazing. Mark and felt that after speaking to a number of wedding planners and hotels that we were never going to achieve the day we wished for. Then we met Just Marry and the wonderful Victoria. We worked with Jennifer Haskill before Victoria took over our wedding planning. From first contact until Victoria left us on our wedding day, the service that was provided was outstanding. Victoria took time with us to ensure that everything we wished was included in our special day. We always had great communication with Victoria whether that was over email or by phone. Feeling that we could be in contact anytime to ask questions and receiving speedy replies helped us know that we had made the correct decision working with Victoria and Just Marry. It took a real weight off my shoulders as planning your wedding in Florida from Scotland could have been stressful but with Victoria is was not! It has been a wonderful and special experience.

Our wedding day was coordinated perfectly and all guests commented on the elegance and personal touch felt in the day. Victoria ensured that all of our guest were happy and had everything they needed. Victoria also ensured the ceremony site was exquisite and our day flowed like a dream. Importantly, Victoria was by my side on the day, keeping me calm! All of our vendors who were booked were fabulous and a special thank you to Rev. Glynn Ferguson for such a special and personal ceremony, Tab McCausland for stunning photography and Stan at STVS video for giving us a beautiful reminder of our day. The hair and make up from Beaute Speciale was amazing and and my Quicksand roses from Raining Roses were out of this world!! Mark and I would like to thank Victoria for helping to make our dream come true and we will always be thankful for many years to come! I cannot recommend the services of Just Marry and Victoria highly enough!! We were so thankful to have Victoria involved!!

Sent on 06/26/2017

Hannah · Married on 04/22/2017

Victoria Van Pelt was our wedding planner from Just Marry and she was a dream to work with! We had a destination wedding in Orlando and were planning everything from abroad but we felt so relaxed throughout the whole process because Victoria responded to any questions we had very quickly and she put us at ease with her attention to detail. We met with Victoria a few days before the wedding when we arrived to Orlando and she was so sweet and showed us around the venue and on the wedding day itself, we could just relax and enjoy the day because we knew that Victoria had taken care of everything and we were in such capable hands. We cannot recommend Just Marry and Victoria highly enough!

Sent on 01/03/2018

Laura · Married on 04/06/2017

We booked our wedding at the Walt Disney World Dolphin and Swan Resort with Just Marry and we could not have been more delighted with the service we recieved. Our planner Victoria Van Pelt was phenomenal. Her attention to detail, professionalism and helpfulness exceeded our expectations. All through our planning process Victoria kept in constant contact with us, answered each and every question we had and help us a tremendous amount. Planning our Florida wedding from the UK was only possible via Victoria's help. We cannot recommend the services of just Marry more, they were amazing from start to finish. Thank you, Mr and Mrs Gerard

Sent on 05/24/2017

Holly · Married on 02/27/2017

Highly recommend! Everything was above and beyond my expectations! Victoria Van Pelt, along with her team, was amazing!

Sent on 03/15/2017

Anthony · Married on 02/21/2017

We had the absolute best experience with Jessica Yutangco. We married at a Loews resort at Universal Orlando, and Jessica was brought on by Loews. We never received any service less than perfect. She was amazing at organizing everything for us, as well as accommodating any special requests for our family. Jessica also had a great sense of humor and always made us feel excited. Can't recommend Just Marry and Jessica enough!

Sent on 02/26/2018
  • W

Walter · Married on 01/14/2017

Being in the wedding industry we have made so many connections with vendors. We knew once Jesus and I were getting married Jennifer Haskell was the woman to go. From the beginning to the end she was always prepared, always had great ideas, and always had a smile on her face. She went above and beyond to make our day the best day of our lives. We are so happy with everything she has done for us. We are so upset that she is leaving Orlando, but we know she will do great things in Boca!

Her assistant, Alex, was amazing as well. She was always right there when we needed her. She never turned down a request from us! We don't know what we would have done without her. Thank you girls so much for everything you did for Jesus and I!

Sent on 01/26/2017

Happy · Married on 12/30/2016

We felt so fortunate to have Victoria from JustMarry! on our side throughout the wedding process. We had a destination wedding and her help was truly invaluable. She was incredibly professional and highly organized. She made our lives easier by taking care of small details, coordinating with vendors, and consistently went above and beyond without us even asking. So impressed! We would highly recommend requesting Victoria if you are paired with JustMarry!; she was phenomenal.

Sent on 01/10/2017

Nicola · Married on 10/28/2016

We had the wonderful Leanna McDonald as our wedding planner, and really could not be happier! Being from the UK meant that we relied heavily on Leanna's local knowledge as we were working completely blind! Every question we had was answered quickly and thoroughly and we literally had nothing to worry about (even though I still did - I'm not a great relaxer!) Once we finally met Leanna a couple of weeks before the big day, she made us feel entirely comfortable and was just as warm and wonderful as she'd come across in her emails. If anyone is lucky enough to have Leanna as their planner, you hit the jackpot. You're definitely in safe hands!!

Sent on 03/13/2017
  • Melissa

Melissa · Married on 10/21/2016

I love Disney but a Fairytale Wedding is expensive! Fortunately, Just Marry is a great and more affordable option if considering a Disney wedding. We were able to get married at the Swan Resort which offer most of all the Disney perks.
    Leanna helped me coordinate everything for the ceremony. They offer packages or a-la-carte additions to your big day. I was able to book hair & make-up, and floral through Just Marry which took away the stress of researching and booking them on my own. I couldn't be happier with how everything turned out. They allowed me to have a stress-free wedding throughout the entire process.

Sent on 10/27/2016

Miselene · Married on 10/08/2016

We had the pleasure to have Leanna McDonald as our wedding coordinator. I must say that she was AWESOME to work with. She knew exactly what we wanted and needed. She has such as great personality and easy to work with. She was easy to get in contact with and most importantly she was available when we needed her. On our wedding day, I left like a princess with all the attention I was getting from her and her assistant. Leanna makes us want go through this process all over again. We want to thank you Leanna for making our wedding planning one to remember.

Sent on 10/15/2016

Monica · Married on 06/08/2016

I don't know why bride's get so stressed about their weddings when all they have to do is hire Jennifer and Leanna! They handled everything, flowers, music, ceremony location (which I kept changing, sorry), putting out the programs and favors, hair and make up, timing, EVERYTHING! I know I was a little necrotic trying to plan a wedding in a place I've never seen or been, but they made it easy and perfect. Thanks ladies! I keep telling everyone I want to do it again!

Sent on 11/05/2016

Maria · Married on 04/16/2016

Jennifer H.,

We cannot thank you for enough for your extraordinary support and guidance into making our wedding one of the best days of our lives! Everything went so smoothly and we we were worry and stress-free. We will definitely be recommending you and the Just Marry group to our family and friends.

All the best,
    John and Maria (4/16/2016)

Sent on 05/17/2016

Tim · Married on 11/21/2015

Susan is the best, and was the best planner to work with. She asked all the right questions, she listened when I needed her to, she provided suggestions with out me even asking and she felt emotionally invested about my husband and I in having a unforgettable day. We could not have asked for more from her or Just Marry!.

Sent on 12/03/2015

Tim,

Thank you for your kind words. It was truly an honor to be part of your special day.

- Susan

Carolyn · Married on 10/30/2015

Jennifer Haskell was amazing to work with!

Sent on 12/29/2015

Christine M · Married on 10/03/2015

I highly recommend Jennifer H from Just Marry! We had our wedding on October 3rd. For me, the day was perfect and Jennifer was the reason everything was beautiful and well organized. She was such a pleasure to work with and made planning such a fun experience. She was very mindful of our vision, guest experience, decor and budget. It was so beneficial to have her experience at vendor meetings as we approached the wedding date. She is so knowledgable about every aspect of the day and her professional opinion was a huge help.
    Aside from the fact that she organized a smooth and beautiful day, she is also a joy to be around. Thank you for everything!!

Sent on 10/06/2015

Stefanie · Married on 10/03/2015

I can't say enough about everyone at Just Marry. Our experience from day 1 was amazing - planning from out of town was overwhelming initially, but Jennifer H. made it a seamless process. She offered suggestions, went on vendor visits when I could not, sent me videos and pictures, and coordinated everything in between. She was so responsive on email and by phone and it truly was a pleasure to work with her. When it came to the big day and a few weeks before, Susan helped tie everything together by finalizing with vendors and the venue to ensure a flawless wedding. Jennifer and Susan made my vision for my "dream wedding" really come to life and I couldn't be more grateful. The entire team really were super awesome and I highly recommend their services!

Sent on 12/03/2015

Just Marry!'s reply:

Stefanie, thank you so much for your kind words. It was a true pleasure working with you and your family. I hope we have an excuse to work together again in the near future. Vow renewal next year? :-)

Vanessa · Married on 10/01/2015

This was a destination wedding and I did all the planning over the phone. Rebecca was very sweet in helping me and making it all stress free.

Sent on 04/06/2016

Working with Susan and her team during our wedding ceremony and reception was a true pleasure from start to finish! My husband and I had gone through many obstacles during our wedding planning, and having Susan was a blessing! Susan was provided to us by our venue as a day-of coordinator. Having an Indian wedding, there are so many more details and aspects that need attention and to be taken care of correctly. Susan did an amazing job with this! We had only communicated with Susan about a handful of times and she had meticulously taken care of everything during our wedding. The entire time is organized, patient, focused, and extremely professional. Thank you for making our wedding one that we will always cherish, and for alleviating a lot of the stress! We could not have asked for anything better than you! We will definitely recommend the entire team to any friends that are getting married in the future! Thank you again!

Sent on 09/23/2015

Just Marry!'s reply:

Madhu, Thank you so much for your kind review. We enjoyed working with you and Sumeet immensely. The wedding was beautiful - an absolute joy to be a part of.

Susan

Cameron · Married on 07/18/2015

We got married at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress & the ceremony coordinator was provided as part of the package. We worked with Jessica P from Just Marry. We traveled from Scotland to get married in Orlando & met up with Jessica a few days before the wedding, having had email contact prior to this. Jessica was very professional & worked hard to get all the details of our ceremony just right! On the day Jessica had everything under control & was a calming influence on everyone! The ceremony was perfect! Would definately recommend Just Marry. Thanks and all the best

Sent on 08/08/2015

Leanna you are amazing!

She was so helpful and made our ceremony so beautiful! She responded so quickly, and was so professional. She made our ceremony the best part of our wedding. I HIGHLY recommend this service, it will make your wedding day 100% STRESS FREE!

Sent on 06/23/2015

It's been a pleasure working with Jennifer at Just Marry! I feel confident that my wedding will be everything I envisioned. Jennifer has guided me each step of the way. She listened to what I wanted to accomplish, answered my many questions, and provided helpful feedback and suggestions. I have no doubt that everything will run smoothly so I can enjoy our wedding day. Christine

Sent on 03/16/2015

Christine,

Thank you so much for your kind words. We are all eagerly anticipating your wedding as well!

Diane · Married on 04/24/2015

We worked with Jennifer and Leanna for our wedding, and they were the reason that our wedding went as smoothly as it did. As an out-of-town bride, they helped me find and book vendors, then on the actual wedding day, they made sure that everything and everyone was where they needed to be at the right time. Thanks to them, my day was completely stress free--very glad that we used them for our wedding coordinators!

Sent on 06/28/2015

Richard · Married on 02/28/2015

My beloved daughter was married to a fine young man a couple of weekends ago. We knew this would be a most amazing day in our lives and we didn't want to take a chance with having to deal with last minute issues that might arise on the day of their wedding. We were so happy to have Diana as our Wedding Coordinator; she was truly a pillar of strength and optimism (on our rainy wedding day) during a time when there was potential for chaos or disappointment. Their wedding was absolutely beautiful and it was, in fact, a truly amazing day in our lives that we'll always cherish. This was at least partially thanks to the fine service provided by Diana.

Sent on 03/14/2015

Richard,

Thank you so much for your kind words. It was truly a pleasure to work with you and your family on your daughter's wedding. The rainy weather had absolutely no impact on the beauty of the day, nor the love in the room. Thank you for entrusting us with such an important day.

Cynthia · Married on 02/21/2015

Thanks to Susan, and the team at Just Marry, my wedding was everything I had ever dreamed of and more! I entered into planning this wedding with the idea that it would be a rather arduous process based on the advice and experience of others. Well, that was NOT my experience. It was a joy because I had such a strong, knowledgeable and patient team supporting me and helping me make my vision come true...and then some. On the day of my wedding, I had not a care in the world, everything went smoothly and I felt very taken care of and able to focus on what was most important that day—my husband and our dearest friends and family. I can't recommend Just Marry enough. They were absolutely fabulous! and so was my wedding!!!

Sent on 03/31/2015