Just Jamz Entertainment Reviews

1 User photo

Just Jamz Entertainment 1
  • nolegirl

Caroline · Married on 06/02/2018

Sean was a great DJ and did a great job reading the crowd and getting everyone up dancing. The only reason I'm not giving 5 stars is because he played the wrong song for our first dance (he did fix it quickly though) and it would've been nice to have been given a template to fill out for songs. We did not give a cake cutting song so he picked for us, but I would have liked to have chosen my own song. There are so many small details that are easily forgotten and if we were told to give him a song for each thing it would not have gotten overlooked.

Sent on 08/22/2018

Kris · Married on 10/14/2017

Very professional. Arrived as scheduled, responsive to special requests, and really helped keep the reception moving along. We had a lot of fun!

Sent on 10/17/2017

Rena · Married on 03/08/2019

4.2
      3.0

DJ was awesome!

My wedding was a giant mix of different cultures and required different tastes in music. Shawn handled that beautifully and had everyone up and dancing! The transitions didn't seem weird at all and everything flowed how it should've! The one negative thing I do have to say is that the person who was with him that did the introductions completely butchered everyone's names. There was a point where he even said "Mister & Mister". We even told him how to say everyone's names before they walked out and he still got them wrong. On someone's wedding day, that could be extremely upsetting for some people. My entire life my first and last name has always been pronounced incorrectly so it didn't ruin my night, but definitely would've wanted someone better for that!

Sent on 03/18/2019

Just Jamz Entertainment's reply:

We appreciate you having us and apologize on the name announcements. We will make sure we get any of our future brides names info before so we wont have this mistake. Thank you once again and your wedding was outstanding. Perfect venue.