Just For You Entertainments Reviews

81 | Davenport, FL

81 Reviews for Just For You Entertainments

• Danielle

Danielle · Married on 11/24/2012

I recommend having a photo booth at your next event! Tons of fun and our guests loved it. Thank you.

• User3006404 · event on: 11/20/2012

Just 4 U was a pleasure to do business with. They were prompt, professional, and flexible. I highly recommend Just 4 U for any event!

Neka · Married on 11/17/2012

Wonderful service with no complaints. Great communication. The pictures were high quality and everyone talked about the photo booth as being one of the highlights of the reception. Thank you guys.

Sent on 01/10/2013

Mellisa · Married on 11/16/2012

My guest thought that this was a great idea, they had a lot fo fun with the photobooth. I got a copy of all the picture and there was alot of hilarious moment that i will not forget. Thank to melissa for being professional and giving my guest a great experience.!!!!!

Sent on 11/21/2012

Melissa · Married on 10/20/2012

Eddie was great, very easy to talk to and helped make our wedding fun. Also a great idea was for each guest to get 2 prints so that they could place one of the copies in an album and sign it and that was actually our guest book. Turned out great! Another great thing is that at the end you get a disk with all of the images and it great to just look back and know that our guests had a great time. Next event will def. call Eddie & Just 4 U Foto Booths

Sent on 01/12/2013
  • Doris

Doris · event on: 10/13/2012

I enjoyed their services so much that i booked them for a second event this year. After doing such a fabulous job at my wedding this year, I had to have them again at my baby shower. Once again, they did not disappoint. They even took the time to personalize my baby's scrapbook. Melissa and her assistant were pleasant and made going to the booth fun. Again, their service and pricing tops any competitor. Not only are they affordable, but they will do everything they are suppose to do as a vendor. Good communication and follow up, show up on time, fulfill every detail of their contract, customize prints, scrapbook ready by the end of your event and all with a smile. I can't wait to book them next year for my family event.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Mia · event on: 10/13/2012

I am SO happy we had the chance to work with this vendor for my parents 25th anniversary party. We wanted a photo booth but every other company was sooo expensive. We found just 4 u not too long before the party and they worked with us to make it happen. We're so glad they did because it was a huge hit and took the party to the next level. The ladies who were at the event were very professional, cooperative and the pictures/graphics were great. Thank you thank you for helping us make our parents party so perfect.

Carissa · Married on 10/06/2012

Very professional. Everyone at our wedding loved our photo booth it was A big hit. Just 4 U Foto Booths let us choose the color scheme of our booth to match our decor, choose the color of the photo backdrop, custom design our photo strips how we wanted, gave us a cd of all the photos, and best of all made a beautiful scrapbook of all the photos that the guests signed and was finished and given to us at the end of the night. They did an amazing job!

Sent on 01/21/2013

Roslyn · Married on 10/05/2012

We loved the photobooth! It was one of the main highlights of the night! The scrap book was awesome! The vendors were super sweet! I'd have them again in a heartbeat!

Sent on 11/07/2012

Joelaine · Married on 09/29/2012

Eddie was awesome. The photobooth and the pictures exceeded my expectation. Also, the price was very reasonable. Definitely recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 10/28/2012

Anna-May · event on: 09/22/2012

Just 4 U Photo Booths was a huge hit at our company Family Day. Kids and adults loved it and had a great time. Just 4 U was on time and extremely professional. They were very responsive to all my emails and inquiries leading up to the event and worked with me on getting my company logo incorporated on the the picture strips. They were a great value for the money and I definitely plan on using them again!

Sent on 09/25/2012
  • User2675995 · event on: 09/22/2012

I rented a photo booth as a surprise for my mom's 50th birthday celebration. My guests and my mom really enjoyed the booth. The quality of the pictures produced were awesome. They had a nice assortment of props and the ladies who were there as company representatives were both very professional and friendly. I hope to use this company again at future events.

Sent on 09/25/2012

Melanie · event on: 09/15/2012

My experience working with Just 4 U Foto Booths was nothing less than first class! The photo booth they provided at this year's A Taste for Learning event hosted by both Valencia College Foundation and Orlando Health Foundation was a big hit with all of the attendees. From our initial conversation of what I envisioned for our event, all the way until the end of the event, the service and professionalism was outstanding. The staff arrived to the event on time and set-up was quick! The custom made design on the photo strips that included the event logo made for the perfect keepsake for our guests. If you're looking for a dependable and one of a kind photobooth experience, then I would highly recommend Just 4 U Foto Booths!

Sent on 09/18/2012

Annemarie · Married on 09/15/2012

Great service, friendly, showed everyone a fun time !! Thanks again !! Annemarie

Sent on 10/28/2012
  • Nichole

Nichole · Married on 07/21/2012

Eddie was so easy and great to work with from the beginning. I decided to go with him and his wife after seeing their setup at a wedding expo. The photo booth was the biggest hit and the wedding and everyone loved the photos!

Thanks for everything!

Sent on 07/23/2012

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

The pleasure was ours Nichole. We hope to be able to work for you again and know you have us here anytime you need us. God Bless you both and your Marriage
  • User2751671 · event on: 07/21/2012

Love it...was a special touch to our daughters quinceanero. Everyones loves it. We still hear from our friends comments about the photo booth. the professionalism, value, excellence is amazing. My other daughter Quinceanero is in 2 yrs and the first thing she ask me for is the photo booth. Thanks Just4UFoto you make our Quinceanero more special and fun.

Sent on 11/03/2012
  • Stephanie

Stephanie · Married on 06/30/2012

Just 4 U was another surprise favorite! I received so many compliments about the Foto both that I am so happy I made the last minute decision to add them to my team! Very professional and reasonably priced. My guests loved it and I got their photo album the same day as the wedding!!

Sent on 07/18/2012

Just For You Entertainments's reply:

It was our pleasure Stephanie. We hope to see you again. God Bless you both and your marriage.

Sherry · event on: 06/24/2012

Would recommend to all of my clients,family and friends.

Sent on 03/01/2013

Prissy · event on: 04/07/2012

I' have used Just 4 U Foto Booths several times for a Sweet 16 and a few weddings. They provide excellent service and the quality of work and professionalism are up to par. I would use them again and certainly recommend them to my clients. Great job guys-keep up the good work!

Sent on 10/30/2012
  • Doris

Doris · Married on 03/04/2012

Eddie and Melissa are the most pleasant, professional and reliable vendors i have worked with. They were on time, and ready to start the booth as agreed. They were kind to my guests and had a finished scrapbook waiting for me at the end of the night. The booth was a hit at my wedding and you can't beat the price. With custom designed prints, its the perfect favor. They will not disappoint.

Sent on 10/25/2012

Maria · Married on 12/21/2013

The photobooth was a huge success. We will refer 'just for you photobooth' to all our friends and family.

Sent on 12/29/2013

Dr · event on: 12/14/2013

We had Just for you Photo Booths at our office holiday party. They did a fantastic job. They definitely made the party a huge success. High quality pictures. Very flexible. I would highly recommend them!
    Thank you so much. We look forward to having you provide you service at our next office function.

Sent on 01/07/2014
  • Karina

Karina · Married on 11/03/2012

All of our family and friends had a blast with the photo booth. They all loved the props and the fact that there was unlimited printing. A scrapbook was included in our package. The photo booth attendant helped our guests add their pictures and sign the book. We absolutely loved the scrapbook. It came out so beautiful and perfectly matched our colors and décor. After the wedding, we were sent a CD with the digital copies of all the photos. The addition of the photo booth truly made our party! Thank you, Eddie & Melissa!

Sent on 12/17/2012
  • User2990712 · event on: 10/27/2012

Just 4 U Foto Booths has been a vendor two years in a row for our High school homecoming. Each each they are extremely helpful in getting props and backdrops that go with our theme. They are very easy to work with and very professional in their approach to set up through break down of the booth.

Sent on 01/17/2013
  • User3819604 · event on: 12/10/2013

Just for You Photo Booths services were a great addition to our association's event. They were very professional, and accommodating. We'd work with them again in a heart beat!

Sent on 01/15/2014