Just Face It, llc Reviews

Just Face It, llc 5
Just Face It, llc 6
Just Face It, llc 7

Britta · Married on 04/14/2012

I could not be more pleased with Just Face It! Jessica is the best - super-professional (on time, on schedule, on point) but also very sweet and personable. She did hair and make-up for 5 of us and captured everyone's style perfectly. She's great with airbrush make-up, which I would recommend for any brides who aren't used to wearing a lot of make-up.

Sent on 05/03/2012

Christy · Married on 01/28/2012

Angelle from Just Face It did my makeup and hair for my bridal shoot and Jessica, Angelle, and another makeup artist did mine, all of the bridesmaids, the MOB and MOG, and my grandmothers' hair and make up for the wedding day. They arrived on time, finished ahead of schedule, and everyone looked beautiful!

Sent on 02/14/2012
  • Jolie

Jolie · Married on 01/21/2012

Jessica & her girls are amazing! Just Face It doesn't have a salon. They come to you. So, we were all together in the house on the morning of the wedding getting our hair & makeup done, and I loved it!
    I couldn't make up my mind about my hair, so I ended up having 2 trial runs with Jessica. It wasn't a problem & it didn't cost much.
    You don't have to worry about anything. You give Jessica your "ready time" and she handles the rest of the schedule.
    They are very creative & can help out with ideas if you're feeling stuck. They also work very fast. Everyone looked beautiful! I was so happy with the way everything turned out.

Sent on 02/05/2012

Erica · Married on 11/19/2016

They were wonderful and made us all look wonderful!

Sent on 12/15/2016

Bridget · Married on 03/25/2016

Proffessional ladies, did an excellent job. Our hair and makeup was flawless and beautiful! I've never felt so good about myself, which is how a bride should feel on her wedding day! I felt a little uncomfortable that no one ever answered or returned any of my calls while first attempting to contact the company but everything worked out perfectly. This would be the only room for improvement I can see. Even though I was contacted via email with no issues, it is always nice to put a voice to the business. Really makes a bride more comfortable, when worry is all she knows.

Sent on 04/19/2016

Emily · Married on 10/27/2012

Loved Jessica and Chris' amazing work. The bridesmaids and I looked like models, but they also kept the makeup natural looking.... Just the way I wanted... Our fair styles were perfect. Each so intricate and beautiful...

Sent on 11/04/2012

3.8
      3.0
      3.0

Angele did my hair for my wedding. She was very friendly and a true pleasure to work with. My hair on my wedding day did not quite match what she had done for my trial run, I liked my trial better, but I really enjoyed my experience working with her and Just Face It! About a month before my wedding my mother-in-law and husband's aunt decided they would like to get their hair done and Jessica (the owner) was happy to accommodate and fit them into our schedule. I would definitely recommend them.

Sent on 04/14/2013