Just Eat This! Catering Reviews

Just Eat This! Catering 3
Just Eat This! Catering 4
Just Eat This! Catering 5

Amanda · Married on 09/02/2012

Everything was wonderful. I had so many compliments from my guests that the service and food were outstanding! I would highly recommend Just Eat this to everyone. Some comments from my guests were "best catering food ever!" "Wait staff really went out of their way to make sure everything was perfect!" Great Job Chris! I can't wait to check out you other catering services (ex: cooking class/personal chef!

Sent on 09/13/2012

Amanda
    Thank you for allowing me to take care of you on your special day. Your event at Alhambra Hall was gorgeous. Your family and friends are a wonderful bunch. I wish you and your husband many years of wedded bliss.

Rachael · Married on 06/01/2012

Chris of Just Eat This Catering was incredible. We got married on June 1 at Boone Hall Plantation in Mount Pleasant, and as a busy bride planning my destination wedding without a wedding coordinator, I enjoyed working with him for several reasons:

1) He was very responsive and helped suggest several things that I might have overlooked, since this was the first time I had ever planned a wedding and only the third time I would ever be in Charleston, SC. He responded to e-mails promptly and thoroughly.

2) The food was incredible and was EXACTLY what we wanted. He helped work with us to create the menu of our dreams. The food was southern, but with a modern twist, and all of our guests could not stop raving about it.

3) We talked with several catering companies before we found Chris, and he was by far the best value that we found. Other companies were either inflexible on their menus or out of our price range.

4) Working with Chris was not only rewarding because we had a delicious meal for a price that we could afford, but also because he is truly passionate about his work. My husband and I have both worked for caterers before, and my husband's parents run a restaurant, so we are well-versed in the food service industry. Chris works incredibly hard, and it shows that he cares both about his product and his customers.

I would ABSOLUTELY recommend Chris to other friends, and in fact I already have!

Sent on 06/14/2012

Rachael
    Thanks for the kind words. Your event was amazing and you transformed Alhambra Hall into a gorgeous venue. I'm so glad that we were able to work together to produce your special day. I wish you and your husband a wonderful and happy marriage.

Kate · Married on 04/06/2012

Chris was amazing. Not only was he professional and nice but his food is amazing! I would recommend him to anyone. He was very flexible and helped us create a menu that suited our tastes and wants! He truly is a fantastic caterer and person to work with!

Sent on 05/31/2012

Just Eat This! Catering's reply:

Thank you Katie for taking the time to review my services provided. I appreciate the kind words and I am glad that I was able to be a part of your celebration. Congratulations again!

Heather · Married on 12/31/2011

Chef Chris Casner and his staff did an outstanding job with our New Years Eve wedding. The food was delicious and the service was top notch. Our guests, many who are foodies, raved about the appetizers. Chris was professional and responsive from the minute we contacted him. We cannot thank him enough for helping to make our wedding a magical night we will always remember! We highly recommend Chris Casner and Just Eat This. Heather & Chase

Sent on 01/03/2012

Heather and Chase
    What a wonderful way to ring in the new year! The reception was amazing and your family and friends were very gracious with their compliments too. Thanks again for allowing me to take care of the two of you. Enjoy a wonderful marriage together.

Mark · Married on 10/31/2011

Chef Christopher Casner was a breath of fresh air on our wedding date, he provided fresh food, great service, attention to detail was outstanding. the crab cakes were divine as was everything else, freshly prepared on site. Highly recommend Chef Casner to anyone with any function.

Sent on 11/13/2011

Just Eat This! Catering's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I'm so glad everything turned out as expected. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Rev. G. Dean · Married on 09/17/2011

Having Just Eat This and Chef Chris provide the food for my daughter's wedding was an awesome experience. The presentation, appearance, and food were better than we could have ever imagined. If anyone is planning any type of event I would more than highly recommend Just Eat This, Chef Chris, and his staff.

Sent on 09/19/2011

Dean
    Thank you for the kind words. It was a pleasure to taking care of you and your guests. I wish Mary Beth a long and happy marriage. If there is ever anything that we can do for you in the future, don't hesitate to call. Thanks again.

Rick · Married on 09/12/2009

Just eat this catered our wedding and simply did an outstanding job! This company is a true turn key experience. The menu was delicious and very appealing to our guests. The presentation was also heads and shoulders above what I have experienced in the past. We were on short notice but Chris managed to get everything prepared ahead of schedule and many of our guest will be using him in the future, myself included. You simply cannot go wrong with Just Eat This as your catering/ wedding choice!

Sent on 04/11/2011

Deana and Rick

Thanks so much for the kind words. I had a great time in OBX catering your dinner. There's nothing like being able to shop for fresh seafood and be able to enjoy it in the ocean air.

Donna · Married on 04/13/2018

Just Eat This was a great option for my daughter’s outside wedding. Having a mobile kitchen to prepare hot food with a variety of options was just what we needed! Chef Chris and his team were very helpful and flexible with changes even though I panicked when I arrived at the venu and he was not there yet. However, he was close by and everything was prepared and served on time! I would highly recommend his services! We received many compliments on the food especially the shrimp and grits and spring salad!

Sent on 05/11/2018

Caitlyn · Married on 06/30/2016

I spoke with a few other big name caterers in the Charleston area and Just Eat This! was by far the best value and the tastiest! They drove their food truck out to my wedding location served all of my guests quickly and even offered to help clean up any utensils, napkins and any trash. I would use Just Eat This! again in the future!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Hi Caitlyn and Matt
    Thanks for taking the time to leave a review. I'm glad that we rank up there with some of Charleston's best caterers. I appreciate the opportunity to take care of your guests on your special day.

Laura · Married on 05/09/2015

I would definitely recommend Chris again! He helped cater a party we held the day after our wedding. He was SO flexible and accommodating. The food was awesome. Really really good. I took away a half star only because the food did arrive 30-45 min late. But I absolutely would go with Chris again. His prices are fair and the food is great-- hard to beat that, especially in Charleston!

Sent on 01/23/2016

Sandra · Married on 06/07/2012

Chef Chris with Just Eat This was very professional and the meal was fabulous! Cooked on site to perfection, just right. The dinner after our daughter's beach wedding at Folly Beach was a perfect ending to a perfect day.

Sent on 06/11/2012

Just Eat This! Catering's reply:

Thanks for the kind words. I love catering out on Folly Beach and your event was no exception. It was gorgeous and a wonderful group of family and friends.

Christen · Married on 09/23/2017

Just Eat This was the caterer for my wedding, and the food was absolutely phenomenal. All my guests raved about how delicious everything turned out. If you are looking for southern low country cuisine this is the caterer. Some of the best shrimp and grits and fried green tomatoes I have ever had. Chris is so friendly and accommodating. He will work within your budget and make sure you're getting everything you could want.

Sent on 10/11/2017

Michelle · Married on 05/21/2016

The food is delicious, presentation superb, and the price is very reasonable. Our guests are still raving about the food, 5 months later. We highly recommend!

Sent on 11/04/2016

Hi Michelle
    Thanks for taking the time to leave a review of my services. I'm happy that my food is still being praised long after the event. I appreciate the opportunity to be a part of your special day.

3.5

First of all the food was delicious. The night was full of rave reviews from our wedding guests. Chris and his staff did an amazing job on the day of the wedding with the food and the displays. Chris was very flexible with us as we changed the menu several times in the months proceeding the wedding. However, once we landed on a final menu he came to our house to prepare several of the dishes. Chris is a very busy guy which created some stress in the communication strings. His value is tremendous and I would recommend him highly, but would suggest you let your coordinator handle the day to day conversations.

Sent on 07/01/2016

Just Eat This! Catering's reply:

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review of my services. It certainly helps future brides make a more informed decision when choosing a caterer. I'm glad that we were able to secure a menu that you were satisfied with and you enjoyed the food. I'm sorry that our communication was a little remiss on my end as I pride myself on that. Thanks again for your time in leaving a review.

Nicholas · Married on 12/06/2015

3.5

Had Chef Chris & Just Eat this! Cater our wedding rehearsal. Food was outstanding, service was top notch. My wife had a special request for a dish from her hometown to be served and he out did himself by meeting that request and rivaling the original. Everyone enjoyed hanging around the food truck and no one went hungry. Would highly recommend JET to anyone looking for someone to cater their next event.

Sent on 01/29/2016

Hi Nicholas

Thanks for taking the time to complete the review. I'm so happy that everyone enjoyed the Bird Dog and we're thinking about putting it on our food truck men . I'm sorry that you felt the responsiveness wasn't a 5, as I pride myself highly on that. I thought we communicated greatly from the start with me even contacting you via phone to confirm the address and set up location. If you have the time, please visit us when we're out on the streets and you might be able to get that Bird Dog once again. Congratulations and good luck at the distillery.

Katy · Married on 11/06/2011

Chris' professionalism and proficiency was outstanding and superior to other caterers we've encountered. His willingness to work with our budget and provide both hor d’oeuvres and a full course meal was exceptional. He was able to recreate our favorite restaurant’s barbeque sauce at a fraction of the cost and even provided a to-go basket as we left the reception. Overall we were very pleased with how everything turned out and enthusiastically recommend above other caterers.

Sent on 01/02/2012

Just Eat This! Catering's reply:

I'm so glad your event turned out as expected. The Lighthouse on Shem Creek was transformed into a wonderful venue and the guests were amazing. I love being able to go the extra mile for my brides to ensure their happiness. Thanks and I wish you a lifetime of happiness.

Stacey · Married on 10/06/2018

Delicious!

All of our friends have been raving about how amazing the food was at our reception. Chris and his crew did a great job!

Sent on 10/22/2018

Megan · Married on 10/05/2012

Chris was wonderful! Even months after our wedding, our family and friends are STILL talking about the fabulous honey fried chicken that was served! We did a classic southern menu with honey friend chicken and shrimp & grits... which were also phenomenal. Most guests were traveling to the SC wedding from up north, so Chris's food was the perfect mix of "try something new & southern" and "something for everyone." The mac & cheese was also amazing! Overall, Chris was very pleasant to work with, fairly priced, and really delivered on the taste of the food. No boring "wedding food" or bland flavors here! He allowed us to have input on the specific types of wine and beer, which was much appreciated. A few of my family members commented about the bad waitstaff that were there, but that could have been the luck of the draw. When is comes to the food, Just Eat This was great!! He was recommended to us by a friend who had also booked him.. and their food looked great as well!

Sent on 02/05/2013

Hi Megan
    Thanks for the review. Sorry that we weren't able to receive 5 stars from you and I apologize if anyone felt that the staff wasn't up to par for them. I did unfortunately have one staff member that wasn't performing at 100% and I have resolved that. I'm glad that the food was enjoyed by everyone as that is the most important, but not to neglect the service either. Thanks again for taking the time to review Just Eat This! Catering.

sydney · Married on 12/31/2015

4.2

Chris was exactly what we wanted for our wedding! He made sure we had everything we wanted! My husband isn't the biggest fan of shrimp and grits, but after tasting Chris' he said that we HAD to serve them at our wedding. Chris was very reachable and flexible with any changes or alterations we needed for the big day! The day of he and his staff made sure the food was served hot and delicious! Which it was! We couldn't have asked for a better caterer or experience!

Sent on 01/29/2016

Just Eat This! Catering's reply:

Thanks Sydney for taking the time to write a review of my services. It was a pleasure taking care of you and your guests for such a special day. I hope that they all had a great NYE event to remember as well as your wedding reception. I take pride in my shrimp and grits as I get a lot of compliments about it. Congratulations again and let me know if I can ever help you out in the future.