82 Reviews for Just Desserts

Cupcakes (6)
Gluten Free (2)
Groom's Cake (1)
Fresh Fruit (1)

Lisa made our cake vision come to life! It was everything we asked for, and so delicious to boot!! Just desserts also offers a free cake on your first anniversary, an awesome touch!

Profile Picture Danielle, 6/30/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our experience started at the tasting where Lisa opened her bakery to a group of 4 of us, and we sampled about 8 cupcakes before we couldn’t eat anymore. Lisa was ready for us to try another dozen! We did not feel cheated by this initial experience. What was amazing was seeing the same quality in presentation and taste of all 170 cupcakes she provided for our wedding. Guests are still talking about them.
Just desserts also provides you with a free cake or dozen cupcakes on the one year anniversary!

Profile Picture Jamie, 5/20/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

My husband and I definitely recommend Just Desserts! Lisa was great to work with! We did a small cake for our cake cutting and then we had a cupcake tower. We had five different gourmet cupcake flavors and they were all delicious!! Everyone was talking about them after the wedding!

Profile Picture Kristin, 3/23/18, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Their cake is soo good!! And the staff was easy to work with! Lots of options to choose from to fit every need. Check out their bakery itself- cupcakes and pastries are worth the trip! They also have really tasty Gluten Free options for those that go that route!

Profile Picture Michelle, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake here is to DIE FOR!!!! Their buttercream is simply amazing. Lisa is seriously a great help. She has a ton of photos to look through of what she has done in the past and it definitely helped me narrow down what I wanted. We went with a three tiered round cake that looked like a birch tree. The cake size she suggested was the PERFECT size. I was afraid of having too much cake left over or not enough cake for everyone, but it was just perfect. I cannot wait to go back there again for everything (birthdays, anniversaries, etc.)

Profile Picture Amber, 10/21/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

My husband and I were very pleased with Just Desserts. It was a pleasure working with Lisa on finding our perfect wedding cake for our wedding. Originally we had picked out a birch tree theme wedding cake. After a few months we had decided to change to do a cupcake tour with a small birch tree cake for my husband and I to cut into. Lisa was very helpful and flexible with our request. Not only was this service great, that cup cakes were to die for! Every single person at our wedding comment on how good the cupcakes were and they were impressed with the cupcake selections! We can not thank Lisa enough for making such delicious cupcakes and cake for our wedding! I would highly recommend using Just desserts as your wedding cake vendor!

Jeremy and Nicole Bragg
09.30.17

Profile Picture Nicole, 9/30/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

FANTASTIC cakes and cupcakes! Lisa was wonderful to work with from the start. My husband and I were looking to do a few different cakes for our wedding (as a sort of dessert bar where guests could choose), and Lisa was more than willing to help us make that happen. At the tasting, she gave us suggestions and lots of options. The cakes themselves were beautiful, but she also did each one a different size or height to help with my dessert table vision. I can't wait to see our cake cutting pictures because both of our faces were pure shock at how delicious our carrot cake was! Of course our guests raved about them too, so thank you Lisa!

Profile Picture Bailey, 8/5/17, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Private Tastings

Working with Just Desserts was wonderful. The cake and cupcakes are to die for. All our guests were raving about how good they were and liked the fun flavors. Our cake was also delicious. They also don't upcharge you just because you're getting married, which I thought was so refreshing and nice

Profile Picture Vicki, 5/28/17, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My cake was SO good! Working with them was fantastic! My cake looked just like I wanted and tasted even better! I was extremely happy that there was extra cake leftover to eat for the next couple of days.

Profile Picture User6096746, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

My husband and I opted for cupcakes and they were such a hit. I can't even begin to say how wonderful Lisa was to work with and how perfect my cupcakes were. There were hardly any left. I had so many flavors and every cupcake was delicious. My favorite bakery by far. Go through just desserts because you won't regret it!

Profile Picture kaitlynn, 12/2/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

My fiance ordered a gluten free cake for the surprise engagement party he threw me. The cake was absolutely delicious. Many of the guests didn't realize it was gluten free and enjoyed just as much as I did. Thank you again for accommodating my gluten sensitivity and making a cake that was not only yummy, but beautiful to look at.

Profile Picture Jennifer, 10/21/16, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Custom Design, Cakes, Fresh Fruit, Gluten Free

Lisa was a pleasure to work with! After trying her cakes at a tasting we knew we needed Just Desserts at our wedding. We decided on cupcakes so we went into her cute shop and tried samples. We decided on several kinds to have at our wedding reception. Everyone loved all the flavors. They were delicious! Will definitely recommend Just Desserts to everyone!

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/23/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Just Desserts cake is beyond delicious, so light and flavorful, perfect for our summer wedding or any day of the week when you need a treat. Once you try it you'll realize that nothing else compares. Lisa was wonderful to work with and very helpful and patient as we didn't have a specific vision in mind. She also whipped up a custom groom's cake for me at a great deal and so happy we could sit and savor it during the rehearsal dinner. We sadly don't live close, but we look forward to making the drive and celebrating our special occasions with Just Desserts in the future!

Profile Picture User5550617, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Cakes, Groom's Cake, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings

We loved our wedding cake that Lisa helped us pick out at Just Desserts. It was super elegant and tasted great- just what we wanted. Lisa was great to work with and made the entire process seamless and fun!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/16/16, 10 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

Our wedding was on July 9, 2016 and we worked with Lisa directly to create our wedding cake. The cake was DELICIOUS and beautifully made. Everyone loved the cake and we were excited to have some extra to take home and eat. Lisa was wonderful to work with and very accommodating. We ended up having fewer people than expected and she was able to update the order with no issues. I would recommend her to anyone getting married or just looking for some great desserts. Thank you Lisa and the team at Just Desserts! Laurel & Steve

Profile Picture Laurel, 7/9/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

The cake was perfect. It was moist and delicious. I sent pictures of cakes that I liked and they sort of took those three pictures and combined them into the perfect nautical wedding cake for my special day!

Profile Picture Stephanie, 6/25/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Our wedding cake from Just Desserts was absolutely fabulous. The flavor was excellent, it looked perfect, and we didn't have to worry about anything after booking with Lisa- she took care of it all! I would definitely book with Lisa again for any of our cake needs in the future, and highly recommend that newly engaged couples consider using her for their wedding too!

Profile Picture Kayleigh, 6/18/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

If your wedding is in southeastern Massachusetts, look no further. Lisa and her team at Just Desserts will make your day special and delicious. We got white cake with raspberry mousse filling...unreal. Our guests were stunned by the beauty and taste of the cake. It was a huge hit. Lisa is professional and incredibly kind. Thank you for an amazing cake!

Profile Picture Kara, 6/11/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cake Stands

We used Just Desserts for our wedding on 6/4 and to this day people are STILL raving about how delicious the cupcakes were!! The tower was beautiful, our little cake was PERFECT, and the cupcakes were absolutely to die for! Thank you to Lisa and her staff for being so amazing and baking such delicious treats!!

Profile Picture Nikki, 6/4/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Just Desserts was super easy to work with! No fuss, no mess and not to mention delicious. We ordered the cakes we wanted with no hassle, and our cakes were delivered the day of our wedding. Cakes were delicious and reasonably priced! They have a lot of different and inventive favors, too! I'd recommend a just Desserts to anyone for any occasion.

Profile Picture Katelyn, 6/3/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Cakes, Cupcakes, Gluten Free, Delivery

Our wedding cake was sooooo good!! The one thing that we did not have to worry about in all of our wedding planning was our wedding cake!! Lisa and her team knew exactly how we wanted our cake decorated and, I knew that not only was our cake going to be beautiful, it was going to taste so good (and it really did)! We had people tell us after our wedding that they kept going up for more cake because it was so good!!

Profile Picture Beth, 5/29/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We did cupcakes for our wedding and they were a huge hit (the peanut butter cup was amazing), but my favorite part was the cutting tier of cake we had on top. I do not usually like cake, it was mostly for show but this was the best cake I have ever had! I was super moist and soft even 4 days later. It was a simple yellow cake with vanilla buttercream and it was delicious. I will definitely order from them again when I need a cake. Also, we originally didn't have delivery as part of the contract but I was able to add it last minute! Very flexible and awesome service!

Profile Picture User5434311, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

We got our cutting cake and cupcakes for our wedding. They were very responisve and the tasting was fabulous. They have so many amazing flavors. The cakes are so delicious. We got a chocolate cutting cake with a buttercream frosting, it was incredible. The cupcakes flew off the stand. We had chocolate lovers, peanut butter cup, oreo, yellow cake and french toast and everyone raved about how amazing they were!

Definitely a wonderful choice!

Profile Picture Sonia, 4/10/16, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake

Lisa is wonderful to work with! We had a cupcake tower and small top cake to cut. Not only does she provide the cupcake tower, she brings it and picks it up free of charge, made us flavor signs for our cupcakes, and makes amazing cakes/cupcakes! We received many compliments on the presentation and taste of the cupcakes, and it was very reasonably priced and easy to work with.

Profile Picture Sheena, 4/9/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Cake
Services Used: Cake Stands, Consultations, Custom Design, Delivery, Setup, Private Tastings, Cakes, Cupcakes

We chose to do three cakes, one 6" round for cutting that turned out amazing, and two sheet cakes. Our round cake had navy blue fondant with white lace around the cake. The flavor was lemon and I just wanted to keep eating the cake. They are amazing, very quick to respond, amazing flavors, I have gotten a few of their cupcakes as well and they are so talented with flavor combinations. I showed Lisa a few photos of what I wanted and she said they could absolutely do it. The price point is perfect, it was the flavors I wanted, how I wanted and right in our budget. The cakes are so moist and flavorful, we choose chocolate, and fun fetti for our other flavors. Everyone loved the fun fetti because it wasn't the standard vanilla cake you see at weddings. They make their own frosting as well, and it is to die for. I am typically not a huge sweets fan but i am greatly looking forward to getting more cakes form them.

Profile Picture User5235407, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews