Just Bartending Reviews

58 Reviews for Just Bartending

• Eboney

Eboney · Married on 09/12/2020

Wedding services

David was very professional answered any and all questions I had. He was very responsive to my emails, easy to work with. Our bartender was great very friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend this company for your future events. The customer service we received from this company was exceptional.

Sent on 09/14/2020

Paige Weilacher · Married on 09/05/2020

September 5, 2020 wedding

We hired Just Bartending for our September 5, 2020 wedding. They were great during the emailing process regarding our buy list! Julie was our bartender and she was absolutely amazing! There weren’t ever extremely long lines and she was super friendly! If you need a bartender for your wedding, hire Just Bartending! You won’t be disappointed!

Sent on 09/11/2020
  • Marisa

Marisa Zaccagnini · Married on 10/05/2019

Highly Recommend!

Dave and his staff were amazing! Always timely with responses to questions, helpful in providing recommendations for alcohol purchasing list and super personable! His staff were awesome, too! Highly recommend Just Bartending!

Sent on 10/16/2019

pamela kroehler · Married on 09/07/2019

Awesome Service!

Just Bartending was fantastic! Extremely friendly and professional. Early to make sure that everything was set up on time for the event and made sure all of our guests well were taken care of. We were very, very pleased and highly recommend Just Bartending.

Sent on 09/12/2019
  • Teal

Teal Golden · Married on 08/31/2019

Excellent Service for my Wedding

I had a fantastic experience with Just Bartending for my wedding! David, the point of contact was extremely organized and communicative. I really appreciated his prompt replies to my emails, always answering all of my questions, and providing expert recommendations and suggestions, since after all, I really didn’t know what I was doing! The actual bartenders were very nice and friendly. I didn’t pay much attention to the bar area as the bride since most people were getting me drinks, but I didn’t hear of any complaints and there never seemed to be a line, yet everyone always had drinks in their hand! Just Bartending is a very professional and reliable service and I would highly recommend!

Sent on 09/03/2019
  • Kelly

Kelly · Married on 07/13/2019

Very professional!

David was so helpful from start to finish! He provided us with a shopping list of what we would need for our number of guests. Heather and Denise (our bartenders) were so nice. Our guests absolutely loved them!

Sent on 08/05/2019

Stacy · Married on 09/29/2018

Just Bartending did a fantastic job for my daughter's wedding. David was very responsive to my emails and questions. The bartenders the day of the wedding were wonderful and very friendly. They had everything set up and were very efficient!

Sent on 10/02/2018

Jayci · Married on 09/29/2018

Just Bartending was a great choice for my husband and I's wedding on September 29, 2018! They were so easy to work with and did a fantastic job of serving all 180 of our guests at our wedding! David's communication is wonderful! He always got back to us right away with any questions that we had (and I had a lot HA!) He also provided us with a list of alcohol that gave us a good idea of how much to get for our wedding!

Laura and Rebeca were our bartenders and they were fantastic! They moved quickly and they were even sweet enough to check on me every once and a while to see if I wanted a drink while I was talking to my guests! I highly recommend Just Bartending!

Sent on 10/10/2018
  • Z

Zak · Married on 08/25/2018

We hired Just Bartending for our wedding at the Battlefield Bed & Breakfast and David & Heather delivered a spectacular service. David did a fantastic job helping my wife and i put our bar menu together and Heather handled the even like a true professional. I will certainly be hiring Just Bartending in the future for any large events within their area of service.

Sent on 08/28/2018

Molly · Married on 06/23/2018

I used Just Bartending for my wedding on 6/23/18. Throughout the planning process through emails the responses were always very quick and timely which made the entire process a lot easier! They were extremely flexible (and affordable!)
    The bartenders on the day of the wedding were professional and friendly to my guests. Just Bartending provided the ice and the cups at a small charge (very convenient, another thing I didn’t have to worry about!)

Overall I had a great experience with this bartender and I highly recommend them.

Sent on 07/02/2018
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 06/23/2018

I used Just Bartending for my wedding on 6/23/2018 and they were absolutely FABULOUS! Our bartenders were Heather & Coryann and they were amazing. Not only did they make amazing drinks, but they also made sure my husband and I ALWAYS had a drink in our hands and would even run them out to us on the dance floor (talk about PERFECT service!) They even went above and beyond when if came to other little details (my caterer dropped the ball MAJORLY and didn't clean up plates or cut and serve the cake, but the bartenders picked up that service without even being asked to!) The girls were so friendly and all of my guests commented on how professional and also how down to earth they were. Also, David was so great in the planning process and was extremely responsive! If you don't hire these guys, you're an idiot, they were amazing and they were SO affordable!

Sent on 07/09/2018

Stephanie · Married on 06/01/2018

I am so thankful to David! He went above and beyond to assist me throughout the process of planning the bar options for my wedding. He was always very quick to respond to emails and was thorough in his answers. They make a FANTASTIC peach sangria! I had so many compliments on this! Nicole was my bartender. She was friendly and helpful to all of my guests. She kept a clean, organized bar. I cannot recommend Just Bartending enough!

Sent on 06/05/2018

Jodi · Married on 05/25/2018

From start to finish, David at Just Bartending made the process simple. I knew I would be in good hands from the moment I contacted him to handle our bartending needs. Our bartender was Sarah and couldn't have been more helpful. She even tended to full trash cans around her area and kept ice buckets full of bottled water since our event was outside in 85 degree sun! I got exactly what was on my shopping list and wasn't disappointed. Stress free experience!

Sent on 05/31/2018

Jason · Married on 05/12/2018

Just Bartending provided excellent service on our wedding day. Our Bar Tender Patrick was excellent, very efficient and very kind, and we could not have asked for better service. If you are seaching for a licensed/insured bar tending company for your special occasion... look no further.

Sent on 05/23/2018

Bobbie · Married on 05/12/2018

Good experience with just bartending. I had Becky as our bartender for our wedding . She was very nice and pleasant to be around . I would definitely go back to them again in the near future!

Sent on 05/15/2018

Katey · Married on 04/20/2018

Dave did an excellent job helping us plan for our event and what we needed for about 150 guests. He offered great insight to any questions we had. The bartenders that served us that night, Heather and Josh, were amazing and we heard nothing but good things from all our guests.

Sent on 04/23/2018

Jennifer · Married on 11/11/2017

Just Bartending was awesome to work with! David answered all of our questions in a timely manner, and provided us guidance through the beverage purchase process, which frankly could have been very daunting. However, with his help, we felt confident that we had what we needed. On the day of, Nicole (our bartender) was amazing to work with; she was super friendly and kept everybody's drinks full. She even moved beer and wine in and out of the tent when it was quieter, which we really appreciated. I fully recommend Just Bartending for anyone's wedding!

Sent on 12/01/2017

Lexi · Married on 09/30/2017

Just Bartending went above and beyond to make sure that our wedding was perfect for us and our guests. Their servers and bartenders were professional and handled the night with ease. Leading up to the wedding David answered my many questions promptly and helped make sure everything was ready for the big day. I would highly recommend Just Bartending to anyone looking for servers and/or bartenders for their wedding.

Sent on 11/07/2017

Kierstin · Married on 09/30/2017

Rae was such an amazing individual to work with for our wedding. We were married in Bloomsburg, Pa, an area we were unfamiliar with. With her planning help, we were able to purchase the alcohol for our wedding over about a years time. Additionally, she helped us connect with local trusted vendors, and was our unofficial wedding planner. I 100% recommend her for anyone's event. She is fantastic!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Just Bartending's reply:

Hi Kiersten!

It sounds like Rae did an awesome job and I want her to get credit for the review so you may want to consider posting this under her page. Thank you kindly!

Melissa · Married on 09/09/2017

Just Bartending was the perfect fit for our wedding needs. Our Beverage Consultant (David) was super responsive and patient as he assisted us in determining type/quantity of drinks needed. (Seriously, you'd think after the 5th or 6th email from me about wine bottle sizes or keg taps, he'd consider sending us elsewhere!) Our bartenders for the night were wonderful: Denise and Nicole were super professional and efficient in handling the beverage requests of 155 guests- I absolutely wouldn't hesitate to utilize their services - and Just Bartending's in general - for a future event!

Sent on 09/11/2017

Tammy · Married on 08/10/2017

Dave was very expeditious in responding to our "contact us" inquiry.
    He was thorough and extremely knowledgeable about our event and what we needed to do to have a successful grand opening.
    Heather, our bartender was fantastic! Very fun and engaging and extremely accommodating to all of our guests!
    We would most certainly recommend their team, and would use again!

Sent on 08/18/2017

Jocelyn · Married on 06/10/2017

Great bartending services! They were great and I would recommend them for any event!

Sent on 06/25/2017

Chelsea · Married on 05/27/2017

Just bartending was so wonderful to work with. They communicate promptly and clearly! Our wedding was perfect and our bartender, Josh, worked quickly but was also fun and friendly with everyone! Just bartending provides excellent service from planning, to the event, and clean up. They are also very affordable. I certainly recommend their service.

Sent on 06/02/2017

Mai · Married on 05/06/2017

Just Bartending serviced our wedding and it was spectacular! Our bartenders were Nicole and Denise, they were very professional and did not asked us any questions about cutting people off from drinking nor letting people continuously drink when they were intoxicated. They handled every situation professionally and our guests gave us lots of great compliments about them. Just bartending is very reasonable with cost and will work with you on what ever kind of bar you like. David was the person we worked with to organized the service and he was very meticulous on what needed to be done and ensure to address every detail before our special day. He was responsive and communicated very well. I highly recommend Just Bartending to service your occasions and you will NOT be dissapointed. I most definitely will be using them again for my future occasions.

Sent on 05/08/2017

Matthew · Married on 04/22/2017

Laura & Coryann crushed bartending our wedding on 4/22/2017 at McCann School of Art. Working with David Love to plan the drink options in prep was flawless. He provided a “shopping list” that was accurate. The bartending service was professional and thorough. We greatly appreciated the attention to the bride/groom and ability to adapt to guest requests. We highly recommend Just Bartending.

Sent on 04/25/2017