Just as Promised Events Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2020 Winner
  • WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2019 Winner

Cassie Married on 10/09/2021

The Best Experience

Jade was the greatest coordinator I could have ever asked for! She was so easy to get ahold of and was so accommodating with everything I asked! She ensured that our wedding day went smoothly and absolutely exceed all of my expectations. I would 10/10 recommend her to anyone!
    Grace B. Married on 07/03/2021

Just as Promised Events: Jade Preciado

It truly was just as promised and even more! Jade was our wedding coordinator and was so helpful, easy going, organized, and overall phenomenal. It was so clear that she new exactly what she was doing. Even in the seemingly most chaotic times with planning she was so exited to help and easy to work with! She truly made our day everything we could have asked for! She went above and beyond to make our dreams come true!!
    Stephany P. Married on 05/22/2021

Best (stress free) day!

So thankful for Jade. Leading up to wedding she was efficient and fast with communication, which is amazing when you’re stressed helps ease any unnecessary stress. Thanks to her planning day of wedding I had not one single worry and was never stressed I got to enjoy every second! Truly amazing could not recommend her enough.
    Hannah S. Married on 05/02/2021

Organized and On It!!!

I had the best experience working with Jade. She was extremely helpful, organized, had excellent tools and seamlessly guided us through the day to make it the BEST day for us. Highly recommend for those in the central coast!
  • Sarah
    Sarah Married on 04/24/2021

Trust Me, You Need a Planner

Just as Promised Events was invaluable to my now-husband and I throughout the planning process. We utilized the coordinator package so I had already set up most of the vendors and made some arrangements but Jade's expertise made our day go so smoothly. Having Jade and her excellent assistant there day-of made it so that we could truly enjoy our wedding and not have to put our siblings and parents, "To work," so they could relax and just celebrate with us.

During our venue walk-through, Jade was taking measurements and sketching a layout of tables and where vendors could go, making sure it was how we would like it to be. She knew to ask all the questions to our venue that we would have never thought of but are logistically important (details regarding rental drop off and pickup, etc). If you are lucky enough to find Just as Promised available for your date, I would recommend you jump on it!
  • Krystal
    Krystal F. Married on 04/17/2021

Life saver

Thank God my venue requires a coordinator, Hiring Jade was literally a life saver. She was on it and made my wedding day run so smoothly, she communicated with the vendors the bridal party and set up everything exactly how I imagined it. Our big day was a success thanks to Jade♥️
  • Hannah
    Hannah R. Married on 12/20/2020

Best Decision Ever!

Jade was an absolute dream. We originally started planning without a wedding planner, but quickly learned we were a little in over our heads. The second we had our first phone call with her, we instantly felt a weight lifted off our shoulders. There were so many details we didn't even know we were missing, but thanks to her expertise and her attention to detail, we were given the opportunity to make decisions smoothly. COVID through a giant wrench in all our plans many times, and Jade stood by our side and worked through all the obstacles every time. By the end of it, we planned about 3 different weddings and by the time the day came, it was everything and more that we could have hoped for. You wouldn't even know that it wasn't our original plan! Jade made everything come together and made the planning way less stressful and fun. I would recommend her to every person who is getting married on the central coast. The best there is!
    Vanessa S. Married on 11/21/2020

"Just as Promised Events" does just as promised :)

My husband and I can't even begin to say how happy and thankful we are to have had the pleasure of having Jade coordinate our wedding. She went above and beyond to make sure our day was beautiful and memorable. If you're on the fence on getting a coordinator I'd say you should definitely go with "Just as Promised Events". Jade really saved the day and we couldn't have had such a beautiful and special day without her. She truly enjoys what she does and she's amazing at planning and coordinating. We definitely needed all the help we could with planning and getting our wedding on schedule and in place. Jade was so professional, kind and beyond helpful. She made us feel calm and at ease that our big day would go smooth and just as planned. Without her I would have been so overwhelmed and beyond stressed. She's a true miracle worker and I cannot say enough about how wonderful she is. My husband and I are beyond thankful and we would definitely recommend "Just as Promised Events" to anyone that needs help with their upcoming wedding or special event because she definitely does as promised and more.
    Sandra H. Married on 09/19/2020

Wedding dream maker

Jade saw my vision of what my dream wedding looked like. She found all the little details I asked for. My event included the rehearsal dinner and rehearsal, ceremony, dinner and reception plus the day after brunch! I still can’t believe it turned out just as I wanted!
  • Gizem
    Gizem Married on 09/12/2020

If I could get re-married to my husband 10 more times and hire Jade every time!

I don't know where to start when I talk about Jade. She is an overall great person, an organizational superstar, a best friend, trustable, responsive, warm, ethical, and a beautiful soul. Every vendor we hired for our wedding said nothing but 5* reviews about Jade after working with her for the first time. She made my husband and I feel like family. Jade and her team went above and beyond our agreement during the planning process as well as the wedding day. Jade helped us with all the nitty gritty, but very important, design details (although it was not part of our package), she is extremely responsive and had creative ideas to keep us within budget while not reducing the quality of our dream wedding. She is the type of person you can count on to step in and offer help without having to ask! She dealt with all the COVID related last minute fires and changes with so much grace and did not make us feel any of the pressure or stress. She even picked up our slack last week of the wedding and really stepped in to help us with our assigned tasks. We ended up trusting her with all her recommended vendors as well, she has a kickass network of amazing people. I also do recommend anyone who is interested in Just As Promised Events wedding planning services to also consider hiring Jade's amazing husband Derek (DPfilms Productions) for photo and videography. Both are amazing and so easy to work with. My husband initially did not understand why we needed a wedding planner but shortly after started working with Jade he said finding her was the best decision we made for our wedding :) From a budget cautious husband that says a lot.
  • Devan
    Devan G. Married on 09/05/2020

2020 Bride

Jade is awesome! Planning a wedding is difficult to begin with, then you add on a pandemic and it gets even harder . There were so many uncertainties, but she kept us up to date on county guidelines and restrictions throughout the planning process. Jade made our special day possible and it was such a beautiful day.
  • Claire
    Claire M. Married on 07/11/2020

Hiring Jade - Best Wedding Planning Decision!

Jade is everything you want and need in a wedding coordinator—calm, incredibly organized, a problem solver, and thinks of everything. I was very involved in planning most aspects of our wedding, and it was such a comfort to have Jade come in 2-3 months prior to wedding day to manage every last detail, and to share her eye for space and design. I can’t sing her praises enough. Her services are worth every penny (and her prices are very affordable!). Thank you, Jade, for making our wedding incredible.
  • Sherry
    Sherry S. Married on 03/21/2020

Organized + Invaluable + Creative!

Wow, hiring Jade/Just as Promised events was the best money we could have ever spent on the wedding. Not only was she incredibly sweet, kind, and VERY organized, but she really helped us to put our dreams and vision to reality. We had hired Jade for our original wedding date in March of 2020, unfortunately it was postponed due to COVID. However, Jade remained loyal and persistent to help us see our dream day happen even when WE lost hope and she was there for us 1 year later when we finally got to have our big day! She was a huge help and it made everything so stress free the day of and months leading up to the wedding (TWICE). No doubt a must hire. Thank you Jade!
    Thomas N. Married on 12/10/2019

Amazing Person and Coordinator

Jade was an amazing help for our wedding! She knew to ask all the right questions about the small details, and knew how best to help us deal with all details - large or small. She handled our vendors and made our month of and day of a piece of cake. The best compliment I can give is that multiple guests who had been in weddings stated how our wedding did not have a single hitch (apparently each a lot of our friends had hitches during their weddings).
    Teresa Married on 11/09/2019

Best coordinator i could ask for!

I cannot say enough about how wonderful Jade was as our coordinator. We got her three month coordination package and I wish we had hired her sooner. Leading up to the wedding, Jade was there to answer any questions and relieve any stress we had. She went through every little detail to make sure that nothing was forgotten on our big day. She was perfect in every way and made our wedding day go flawlessly. Knowing that she was in charge, I was able to just relax and enjoy the day. Cannot recommend her enough!
  • Karli
    Karli M. Married on 11/05/2019

Amazing to work with!

We could not have had the wedding of our dreams without Jade. She was responsive, organized and extremely helpful throughout the entire process. I can't imagine not having her, especially considering our wedding was about 4 hours away from home. She was amazing day of, everything ran smoothly. Our wedding went according to schedule without making us feel rushed or as though we were being pulled away constantly. My husband and I enjoyed our special day and Jade took care of everything else. Don't think twice about hiring Jade! It'll be the best decision you will make!
  • Lisa
    Lisa S. Married on 10/19/2019

Excellent coordinator

Jade was excellent when it came to planning our wedding. She gave us a to-do list that was extremely helpful to keep us on track and make us feel over prepared on our wedding day. She has knowledge of the business, is prompt in all her responses and receptive to all of your needs. I would highly recommend her services!
    Caitlin Married on 09/07/2019

We love jade!

Jade was perfect in more ways then a simple review could encompass. During the process of planning our wedding, Jade became not only our wedding planner but our friend, our confidant, and someone we trusted whole heartedly to make our day every bit of beautiful. Jade and her team are every bride and grooms dream and I would highly recommend hiring them if you are looking for a smooth sailing, breath taking, and memorable event. Thank you Jade, we are ever so grateful for you.
    Monique Married on 09/01/2019

Night to remember

Jade was an amazing asset to our wedding. She worked within our budget for day of coordination and made sure our timeline was spot on despite my procrastination. Our vendors enjoyed working with her, which helped with the flow when she contacted them. I really believed I could do it all myself, (ha) but have to admit, it was a relief working with her so that I could enjoy myself, family and friends. She understood my vision and made sure everything was in place. Wish I had more photos to share..Thank you 💜
  • Larissa
    Larissa Married on 08/10/2019

What an incredible experience!!!

Wow! Working with Jade was so incredible for my wife and I. She always asked all the right questions and offered great ideas and alternatives for our budget. Jade was beyond organized which made everything so much easier and less stressful. There was a google document or spread sheet for everything so that we could add information as our day approached. Jade handled communication with our vendors for us which made us feel so relaxed, but she also included us in all decisions so we always felt in control.
    On the day of our wedding we felt the natural butterflies but we did feel completely confident in Jade. And we were right to feel confident in her because she managed our whole day without a problem. In fact it wasn’t until the next day that we heard about the problems that did occur, which is exactly what we wanted. Jade handled all the issues that came up so that we had the luxury of enjoying our day. Thank you Jade! It was a pleasure working with you.
    Tina K. Married on 07/27/2019

Amazing coordinator

Jade is impeccable, beyond reliable, beyond organized, and just an amazing person to have on your team. I recommend her highly to any bride that needs help. She’s calm, warm, and has everything situated so you can just enjoy yourself. Hire her! You will not regret it!!!
  • Kim
    Kim Married on 07/20/2019

Hiring Just as Promised Events was the best decision we made!

Bringing on Jade for her full planning services was, by far and out, the best wedding-related investment we made. HIRE HER.

After our first planning team had to bow out due to unforeseen circumstances a few months into our planning process, we were feeling especially defeated. We had a venue in Lompoc, but there was no way we were going to be able to pull this wedding off while simultaneously living 4.5 hours away, working demanding jobs, having a social life, and you know - actually taking time to enjoy our engagement. Enter Jade - from the moment we met her, we knew we were going to be fine.

As communications and event logistics professionals by trade, we have a high bar for any event planning project and Jade went above and beyond the call of duty. We had so many monkey wrenches thrown into the mix in the year leading up to our wedding - multiple venue changes, family drama, weird logistical challenges. We would also be unavailable or uncommunicative for days/weeks at a time due to travel/work. On top of that, we were a bride and groom pair that each had a strong desire to be involved in planning, so Jade had to also help us navigate where our individual planning opinions didn’t align.

Even with all that, Jade did an absolutely perfect job. She kept us in the loop through every step, was proactive and on top of every detail, held our hand through the strange and foreign emotional rollercoaster that often comes with wedding planning, and more. Her working style allowed us to be as involved or uninvolved as we wanted to at any stage in the planning journey, which made everything so much more enjoyable and less stressful.

I could go on and on about how incredible she was with dealing with the creative problems that popped up by coming up with even more creative solutions, but my biggest takeaway for anyone that is considering her services here is that she has the absolute most perfect temperament, attitude, outlook for wedding planning/coordinating. She is detail-oriented, pragmatic, thoughtful, so sweet and warm, SO TACTFUL in tough situations, insanely calm under pressure, and has a great eye for design.

Our wedding was in a beautiful place, but was not designed for an event like ours, so we essentially had to start from the ground up with rentals, infrastructure, etc. Jade handled it all with fantastic grace and finesse - she has such an awesome, robust network of vendors and was able to connect us with a catering team, DJ, bartending team, videographer, hair/makeup artists, photographer, and guest transport team that were such a great fit for us in every single way. It made our wedding day incredible. I’m seriously going to miss that team...

If anything went wrong on our wedding day, Jade and her assistant Sierra must have handled it immediately because neither our guests nor we had any idea. And that’s exactly how it should be with any wedding planning team - they put everyone at ease and really allowed us all to let loose and enjoy ourselves. Even when some guests decided to have too much fun and accidentally cut themselves on some broken wine glasses, Jade calmly and cooly handled it. Our most extreme party people were bandaged up and back on the dancefloor shakin’ it with new, unbroken glasses within seconds, literally.

Again, my advice to any newly engaged couple getting married in the Central Coast region is to hire Just As Promised Events! Whether you are a couple that wants to be completely hands off with planning, completely hands on, or anything in between - hire Jade early, trust her process, trust that she has your best interests in mind, and know that she has what it takes to bring your perfect day to life.
  • Rocio
    Rocio Married on 06/22/2019

Couldn't have done it without Jade!

We hired Jade for the “month of” coordination package and WOW, so glad we did! As a bride, everyone kept telling me it was guaranteed I’d have a stress meltdown or something of the sort at some point, but that moment never came for me because I had Jade :). She has a sweet, calm demeanor and makes it look easy! There wasn’t a single thing she didn’t cover and made sure I was on top of everything on my end with very detailed checklists, charts and layouts. The day of went flawlessly and I didn’t have to worry about time or what was next. I was just able to live in the moment and Jade and her assistant took care of the timeline. She brought my vision to life and I really had the wedding of my dreams. She was a true blessing and I highly doubt you’ll find a coordinator as gifted, sweet and thorough as Jade.
  • Kaylee
    Kaylee Married on 06/08/2019

Wonderful and Caring Wedding Coordinator!

I originally contracted Jade as my Day of Coordinator and soon realized I needed her full time! Jade is amazing at what she does, she’s very wonderful to work with and will be an immense help! While working with Jade I never once worried about anything going wrong, despite my lack of vision for certain aspects of my wedding day, she is very organized and knowledgeable on planning weddings. Jade really did well at asking the right questions to get to know my style/what I was imagining in my head. I highly recommend Jade, do yourself a favor and hire her! Thank you Jade for making my planning experience wonderful and my Wedding Day absolutely fantastic!