707 Reviews for Just Artifacts - Sky Lanterns, Paper Lanterns, Tissue Poms, Paper Straws and Decor

4.7
User Photos
+10
Photos
364 Just Artifacts - Sky Lanterns, Paper Lanterns, Tissue Poms, Paper Straws and Decor Reviews

I recently embarked on a new hobby... making giant free-standing crepe paper flowers! As you can imagine with anything new, learning through trial and error is a given. The selection and cost of the crepe paper makes the learning curve so much LESS stressful! The customer service team is always available for questions and support. The only other things I would wish for would be for Just Artifacts to offer the bi-colored and fine gram crepe paper for more delicate and smaller flowers. I'll need it for Spring and I'd like to stay with Just Artifacts! I will update with photos later!

Profile Picture Paulette, 5/15/27, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

These lanterns were large and flew perfectly. I suggest holding until the balloon feels as though it is trying to release itself from your grasp and not trying to shoot the up into the air trying to get them to go. I would buy these again.

Profile Picture jess, 9/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Beautiful mercury candle holders and super fast delivery!

Profile Picture Barb, 3/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love just artifacts they always have good quality items my events always be a hit ?????? I will order from them for years to come my baby just turned 1 years old I used just artifacts for all of my daughters party decorations

Profile Picture Jasu, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Turn around was great, product is priced appropriately and excepted returns easily! I will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Fast and easy. Loved my products. Will shop again.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great price and great product!

Profile Picture Becca, 10/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I ordered a few things for my upcoming wedding and I am amazed with this company. My items arrived so fast and are great quality for the super cheap price. I will definitely shop with them again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Love the item i purchased, great price and was the exact item i was looking for and couldn't fine nowhere else. will be buying more from this hiden gem. Thank you for the great customer service you have provided to me .

Profile Picture lydia, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything arrived on time & in excellent condition. Thanks!

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

I shared some of My Lanterns with A huge Family crowd on Christmas Eve. They LOVED the experience and Excitement of the beauty performed with the lanterns. I have shared for 5 years now - nore yet to come - Awesome..... Am planning a community light-up in the next few days. I LOVE MY LANTERNS and the service to get them was great. I've given your company name to others Thank-You ::: Lorraine

Profile Picture Lorraine D., 3/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Good variety of product in assorted color at an affordable price...can't go wrong!

Profile Picture Nicole , 2/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I was very pleased with my purchase. I would recommend them to family and friends

Profile Picture Linda , 1/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Fast shipping and every single one of my votives I ordered was intact and perfect! Would definitely order again!

Profile Picture Kelly, 1/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything was perfect! I will provide your company to my friends!

Profile Picture Tina, 12/15/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I love just artifacts and order from them anytime I'm having an event. The prices are good and the shipping doesn't take very long.

Profile Picture Crystal, 11/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

They had everything I needed at a very low price

Profile Picture Antoinette, 11/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Quick shipping, well packaged items so nothing broke. Highly recommend! Will be using again in the future.

Profile Picture Kristie, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Our lanters arrived quickly. They were used for a memorial lift off. In our town they wouldn't let us launch them off. We just held them. It was still amazing. I bought to many bc we couldn't launch them. We will some for years to come. Hopefully they hold. We loved them.

Profile Picture Angel, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great item. They were even larger than I thought.

Profile Picture lynn, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ordered paper lanterns online and the product came quickly and as described. Quality is good and instructions were clear. They folded up easily after our event and stored in the same box so I will be able to use them again.

Profile Picture Jaime, 11/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I was looking for large paper lanterns and couldn't find them any where until I came upon your sight. I am so glad I did they had all different sizes and colors, and are great quality.
Thank you so much. This wasn't for a wedding, but I used them to make hot air balloons for baby shower ☺

Profile Picture Tina, 11/4/17, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

The quality of the items is amazing! I bought a ton of decorations (hanging fans, tissue poms, and paper lanterns) for my wedding and shower for less than $100. You can't get that anywhere retail.

Profile Picture Stephanie, 10/30/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

The paper lanterns are great! we love them. They work perfectly and are even bigger than we thought they would be.

Profile Picture Zachary, 10/29/17, 2 Reviews