747 Reviews for Just Artifacts

User Photos
+18
Photos
Delivery (1)

I recently embarked on a new hobby... making giant free-standing crepe paper flowers! As you can imagine with anything new, learning through trial and error is a given. The selection and cost of the crepe paper makes the learning curve so much LESS stressful! The customer service team is always available for questions and support. The only other things I would wish for would be for Just Artifacts to offer the bi-colored and fine gram crepe paper for more delicate and smaller flowers. I'll need it for Spring and I'd like to stay with Just Artifacts! I will update with photos later!

Profile Picture Paulette, 5/15/27, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

These lanterns were large and flew perfectly. I suggest holding until the balloon feels as though it is trying to release itself from your grasp and not trying to shoot the up into the air trying to get them to go. I would buy these again.

Profile Picture jess, 9/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Beautiful mercury candle holders and super fast delivery!

Profile Picture Barb, 3/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Everything came as expected. Amazing price! Cannot beat it!

Profile Picture Kaley, 11/11/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love just artifacts they always have good quality items my events always be a hit ?????? I will order from them for years to come my baby just turned 1 years old I used just artifacts for all of my daughters party decorations

Profile Picture Jasu, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Turn around was great, product is priced appropriately and excepted returns easily! I will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Never saw product had it sent straight to my granddaughter, she loved the quality and everything they personalized.

Profile Picture Delca, 10/20/18, 1 Review
Services Used: Delivery

They arrived quickly and were a great price - we've set up a reception day 'test run' in our house, and found the lanterns are a bit fragile, but gorgeous and will work perfectly for what we need. Very happy with the purchase!

Profile Picture Rebecca, 9/29/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

So excited to use the little led lights i have purchased for our wedding centerpieces in Sept of this year, they are super bright, long lasting and safer than a candle.

Profile Picture Jessica, 9/28/18, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Great products at a nice price! Would buy from them again.

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

exactly what I ordered. I received my items very quickly!

Profile Picture Kari, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Item was exactly as I expected. Order was shipped in reasonable time. Would use them again.

Profile Picture Donna, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Just what I was looking for for my nieces wedding favors!

Profile Picture Lorraine, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I had spent a lot of time with another company with back and forth on everything - I called Just Artifacts and they were extremely helpful - they even said they would have my order put together and shipped that day as it was crucial i received my order on time - it arrived on time with no issues. Thank you so much - great customer service and great company to deal with.

Profile Picture PENNY, 7/7/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

This was not for a wedding it was for a graduation party . I came across this site accidentally, but I am so glad that I did. I was unable to find any other site that had prices even remotely close to theirs. I was concerned about quality because of prices were so low, however, everything was high quality and well made. I had my daughter's graduation party this past weekend's and everybody was asking how I could afford everything I had there and some said I must have spent a fortune. Thanks it's just our fax that was not the case at all. I told him all about the website and recommended that they all use it when they need anything for the party. The only negative that I can say is that shipping takes a very long time. There were some items that I received and when I saw the Great quality I wanted more. However because of how long the shipping would be I was nervous I wouldn't get them in time so I didn't order them. Make sure you order very early when you need them. Otherwise great service great product great prices great website!!

Profile Picture Kerri, 6/23/18, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

Fast and easy. Loved my products. Will shop again.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Loved everything that I bought for my event.

Profile Picture Fabiola, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Items were exactly as described and the remote control for the led lights for the lanterns is AWESOME!

Profile Picture Tracey, 6/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Ordering was very easy. Products arrived on time and all intact. Exactly as described in the photos. The colours were beautiful and vibrant.

Profile Picture Obaayaa, 6/9/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great price and great product!

Profile Picture Becca, 10/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I bought these for a group I belong to that had a lantern story that went with them. the night before I made some of them up.. the next day when I returned to take to my event, my young pitbull decided they were his balls... they were all over the house and back yard... they are NOT PITBULL PROOF... BUT Biggie had a ball with them.....
Kelly

Profile Picture kelly, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

flatware was awesome, teepee ceremony we lit off 40 skylanterns, it was intense, we use them for prayers sent up high, some had led lights attached so we could walk out in the desert and find them,...

Profile Picture andrew, 5/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I ordered a few things for my upcoming wedding and I am amazed with this company. My items arrived so fast and are great quality for the super cheap price. I will definitely shop with them again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Quality products and fast service. Couldn’t ask for more!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/1/18, 1 Review