730 Reviews for Just Artifacts

4.7
User Photos
+17
Photos

I recently embarked on a new hobby... making giant free-standing crepe paper flowers! As you can imagine with anything new, learning through trial and error is a given. The selection and cost of the crepe paper makes the learning curve so much LESS stressful! The customer service team is always available for questions and support. The only other things I would wish for would be for Just Artifacts to offer the bi-colored and fine gram crepe paper for more delicate and smaller flowers. I'll need it for Spring and I'd like to stay with Just Artifacts! I will update with photos later!

Profile Picture Paulette, 5/15/27, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

These lanterns were large and flew perfectly. I suggest holding until the balloon feels as though it is trying to release itself from your grasp and not trying to shoot the up into the air trying to get them to go. I would buy these again.

Profile Picture jess, 9/18/19, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Beautiful mercury candle holders and super fast delivery!

Profile Picture Barb, 3/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I love just artifacts they always have good quality items my events always be a hit ?????? I will order from them for years to come my baby just turned 1 years old I used just artifacts for all of my daughters party decorations

Profile Picture Jasu, 11/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Turn around was great, product is priced appropriately and excepted returns easily! I will definitely use them again!

Profile Picture Stacy, 10/27/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Great products at a nice price! Would buy from them again.

Profile Picture Alexa, 9/8/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

exactly what I ordered. I received my items very quickly!

Profile Picture Kari, 8/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Fast and easy. Loved my products. Will shop again.

Profile Picture Lyndsey, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Great price and great product!

Profile Picture Becca, 10/20/19, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

I bought these for a group I belong to that had a lantern story that went with them. the night before I made some of them up.. the next day when I returned to take to my event, my young pitbull decided they were his balls... they were all over the house and back yard... they are NOT PITBULL PROOF... BUT Biggie had a ball with them.....
Kelly

Profile Picture kelly, 5/18/18, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts, Unique Services (Other)

flatware was awesome, teepee ceremony we lit off 40 skylanterns, it was intense, we use them for prayers sent up high, some had led lights attached so we could walk out in the desert and find them,...

Profile Picture andrew, 5/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I ordered a few things for my upcoming wedding and I am amazed with this company. My items arrived so fast and are great quality for the super cheap price. I will definitely shop with them again.

Profile Picture Lauren, 5/19/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

Quality products and fast service. Couldn’t ask for more!

Profile Picture Linda, 5/1/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Love the item i purchased, great price and was the exact item i was looking for and couldn't fine nowhere else. will be buying more from this hiden gem. Thank you for the great customer service you have provided to me .

Profile Picture lydia, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I ordered paper straws for my daughter’s wedding reception. The price was the best deal and I had searched for some time! I got them in no time and didn’t pay for extra shipping! Love the quality and the fast service

Profile Picture Dawn , 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Everything arrived on time & in excellent condition. Thanks!

Profile Picture Debbie, 4/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Party Supplies

The paper lanterns/globes that we received were beautiful and made our event even more special

Profile Picture Dianne, 4/13/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I have been purchasing from Just Artifact for years! They have the best prices and service.

Profile Picture jessica, 3/22/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies

I shared some of My Lanterns with A huge Family crowd on Christmas Eve. They LOVED the experience and Excitement of the beauty performed with the lanterns. I have shared for 5 years now - nore yet to come - Awesome..... Am planning a community light-up in the next few days. I LOVE MY LANTERNS and the service to get them was great. I've given your company name to others Thank-You ::: Lorraine

Profile Picture Lorraine D., 3/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

We ordered nearly 100 paper lanterns for my daughter's wedding. They arrived within a week of ordering and looked beautiful hanging at the venue.

Profile Picture Melanie, 3/17/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Thank you so much! Great customer service, fast shipping, more than enough choices and stock! Would recommend :)

Profile Picture Tessa, 3/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

I always go to Just Artifacts for Specialty Lanterns for my events. They have the variety of colors I need to layer and really make the area special and their ship time and service are great!

Profile Picture Kevin , 3/10/18, 1 Review
Category: Lighting & Decor

Product delivered was exactly as described. Colored, heart shaped lanterns worked beautifully.

Profile Picture Nicole, 2/26/18, 1 Review