June’s Bridal Reviews

Jess · Married on 01/31/2020

1.4
      3.0

Worst Dress and Customer Service Experience ever

I attempted to leave a review three times on their website under the dress I ordered, but each time I clicked "Submit" the page refreshed and my comments weren't there. I even closed out and reopened my browser to try to repost my review, and again, nothing posts.
    The images are absolutely misleading of almost every dress on their website. I included the photos of the dress from their website, along with my own photos of the dress I actually received.
    I ordered a short-sleeved champagne dress to sample for my bridesmaids dress, and instead received a gold dress that wouldn't have fit anyone and was such poor quality, I have no idea how they get away with charging $130 for it.
    The padding on the inside lays above the chest area and almost floats at collar height. I am 5'4" and traditionally wear a 0. I ordered the smallest size, a 2, and although the skirt fit fairly well size-wise, the chest area and shoulders were WAY too big. The dress seems like it was built for someone much taller, and alterations would have been a nightmare price-wise to try to make the chest and shoulders lay where they anatomically should be.
    There is also a visible line that runs below the sewn in cups on the outside of the dress that attaches the bodice to the skirt, and that hit me just below my actual chest area but is not visible on the photo stock image they are using to sell the dress. The neckline is also so high it was cutting into my actual neck, not sitting lower along the collar bone like the stock image shows either.
    I also ordered the dress in Champagne, but received a gold colored dress. Nothing about the image rings true to the dress you receive in the mail.
    I contacted customer service to return the dress and get my money back, but was told June Bridals only gives you 80% of the overall price back and you are responsible for return shipping to CHINA. You pay nearly $130 for a subpar dress that doesn't fit, and they not only make you pay for return shipping (which goes for over $100 since you ship it back to China regardless if you ship FedEx, UPS, or USPS) but then you don't even get the full price of the dress back for return. It ends up more cost-effective to keep the dress than to return it. It also took me three emails over the span of two weeks to even get a response from customer service.
    Overall, I would NOT recommend purchasing anything from this website, it is so misleading. The images do not show the dress true to what you receive and I am highly disappointed in what I ordered, especially with not being able to return it at such a high price for such poor quality.
    I typically don't ever write reviews, but the quality of the dress I received, the false advertising of this dress through the stock photo versus what you actually receive, and the poor customer service and return policy fueled me to warn others to not order this dress. I hope other people don't go through the same issues I went through. This has been by far the worst experience.

Sent on 08/03/2019

Rhonda C. · Married on 01/20/2019

Horrible experience

Horrible horrible return policy and customer service. I purchased a dress in Size 8 after checking my measurements and following the measurements on the website. I am pretty much a standard size 8 and have NEVER had a problem with my chest size being too big to fit anything in that size. If anything, I have the opposite problem. When the dress arrived, it was very poor quality, which was disappointing, but the style was cute, so I tried it on. The bottom part fit fine, but I could not zip the side and when I measured it, it was 4 inches smaller than the chart I ordered from. I had a friend who is also a standard size 8 but a bit smaller on top (32A and I am a 34C) and she was just barely able to zip it past her bust. I contacted the company, who said I could return it and lose the shipping cost and have to pay to ship it back overseas. The refund would have been for less than half of what I paid for it, not to mention the hassle. Their suggestion was to sell it on craig's list. Not very helpful. I initiated a dispute with the credit card company. They asked me for pictures, which we sent and there was no way for them to assess to determine if the measurements were off. They refused to refund my money and the credit card dispute did not resolve the issue. My fault I guess for not reading the reviews online before purchasing. Read the return policy before you purchase anything and read the reviews! BUYER BEWARE!!!!!

Sent on 03/01/2019
  • ROSEMARY

Rosemary S. · Married on 11/03/2018

Wedding day night mare

wedding day night mare
    Nov 12, 2018, 3:32 PM
    to support
    This is the email I sent june brides with no response. It says it all
    I ordered my wedding dress with your company when it arrived I tried it on and I loved it. (Jump to my wedding day Nov 3rd 2018.) I am now getting ready. I do my hair, I incorporating the hair piece( I also bought from your company) I do my make up. I am now ready to put on my dress I have 20 mins before my wedding starts. My maid of honor is zipping me up when the zipper mid-back starts to pull apart and she tries to zip the zipper back down to stop it from pulling apart. She is unable to get the zipper to correct it self, now I am stuck in the dress with the clock ticking. We finally are able to get the dress off my maid of honor and I try to get the zipper back on track it is a losing battle. Do you have any idea how upset I am? The panic that is running through my inner soul? DO YOU!! I totally doubt it. Now I had ordered a dress for $30.00 prior to finding your dress. This dress was not really what I was looking for and was not exactly what it looked like in its pictures. I kept this dress for the cruise we are taking in Feb 2019 it wasn't wedding worthy but was something I would wear. I am sure you can guess what happened. I had to wear that dress. I had to wear an underlining that wasn't the cut style of this dress now to make the underling work I had to wear it backwards.( This still didn't totally work) however I have to wear it since this dress is completely see through. One of the reasons it wasn't wedding dress worthy. My dream dress that I looked so long for that fits my theme is just useless. Here comes the next kick in the ass. Your company tells my husband via live chat that it is over the 14 days to return it. ARE YOU GOD DAMN KIDDING ME!!! This was the dress I dreamed of walking down the isle in, from the day I ordered it. I was in total bliss when I got it. I try it on and it fits perfect. I look at it in every angle in every mirror in my house,I simply can't wait to walk down the isle in it. Now for your company to say oh well too late " your time ran out." That is so wrong on so many levels. This may be your policy for returns. What is your policy on a brides broken dream on her wedding day from a zipper malfunctions that just crushes her? You really think that my situation falls in your 14 day return policy? You already stole my dream of wearing my dress. Do you really need to steal my money for a dress I couldn't wear? I also bought a beautiful overlay for this dress that I also couldn't wear, so I am also out of that money.( not that this is your problem however it is a trickle down from my dress situation) A lot revolved around my dress- my theme, flowers, shoes, cake, cover up in case I got cold. All of which cost money, think about that. Let it wrap it self around your brain. Now maybe some one can calculate all of this situation and not just spew policy at us. Some situations require intelligent thought and common sense not just reading off a script of policies.

scott royer
    1:09 PM (2 hours ago)
    to support

I have given your company more than enough time to get back to me regarding my dress zipper malfunction on my wedding day. I will now contact the BBB, and give my reviews on your company every where I can. You should be ashamed of yourself for not backing up your products when they have crappy workman ship. Thanks for ruining my big day and not even giving a shit that you did.

Sent on 11/28/2018

John · Married on 10/06/2018

3.0
      0.5

I purchased three bridesmaid dresses and one was the wrong size and none of them fit. They never responded to my requests to send the correct size and they have no contact phone number.

Sent on 09/10/2018

Cassandra · Married on 08/24/2018

0.8
      1.0

I wish I had seen this site before I wasted my money at June Bridals. Despite the name, this is a Chinese company, shipping from China. They make returns impossible. They sent me a dress 2 sizes smaller than what I ordered, expect me to pay a $64 shipping fee to return (that's the cheapest I can sent it back on my dime), plus refund only 80% of the dress value. These guys are the WORST!!! Oh, p.s., they sent the dress 4 weeks later than scheduled.

Sent on 08/10/2018

Elisa · Married on 05/05/2018

0.6
      0.5

I checked other review websites before ordering from these people. I can see that they load fake profiles to boost reviews (with stock photos of animals, etc). Be very careful. The dresses are identical to another company in China that does the exact same thing. Not sure if they are affiliated with each other. If something seems to good to be true...it probably is.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Kara · Married on 01/24/2018

0.6
      0.5

I ordered an off the rack not special order in a size 10 then It conveniently auto populated with measurements that I did not enter therefore they can say that you "special ordered it" and not give you a refund. Total bait and switch there are so many better ways to get great dresses that you can return when it does not work out.

Sent on 01/25/2018

Sarah · Married on 02/22/2019

0.5

I ordered a dress for a wedding. I even used their size chart! However, the dress was too small and the zipper gets stuck. I contacted their customer service to try and return the dress. I was told they would keep 20% of the dress cost, deduct out shipping fees, and I had to also pay to ship it back to them. At that rate they would be getting back their brand new dress, and I would be getting back half of the extreme amount that I paid! At the bottom of their return response they went on to tell me to try and sell the dress online myself. Really?! The zipper gets stuck and your size chart is wrong, but I am the one that has to eat the cost! Do NOT use this company. Save yourself the hassle and waste of money!!

Sent on 10/01/2018

Carrie · Married on 10/05/2018

0.5

Customer service is terrible!! They hardly ever reply to emails and the dress came in over a week late. The pictures online aren’t the same as the actual dress. They sent us a damaged dress and won’t refund us even though the damage wasn’t done by us! I would never recommend June Bridal’s to anyone!

Sent on 03/11/2018

Ashlea · Married on 08/10/2018

0.5

This is a huge SCAM. Ladies believe me when I say this is not the site you want to be shopping on. I ordered a custom gown for my wedding in Nevada. The last assured me the dress would be shipped out on the 2nd of August. I received and email from her today 8-7-18 stating the dress would be shipping in 3-5 days. Which is TOTALLY unacceptable. I also asked to cancel my order previous emails before and they wouldn’t ever reply. Their return policy makes it where you won’t ever get the money back. Don’t give in to this horrible company. They just want your money. I would go somewhere in store or maybe shop JJs. Just don’t give this horrible, no good, very bad company any of your time. Screw June Bridals.

Sent on 08/07/2018

Kari · Married on 08/02/2018

0.5

Ordered a dress they sent one that was not even the same. Sent back for a return 3 1/3 months ago and just received it back at my house return to sender. So now I’m out the price of the dress and $35 for shipping! Oh... and they don’t respond!

Sent on 07/23/2018

Sang · Married on 07/01/2018

0.5

I ordered three bridesmaid dresses. One was a standard order and two were custom orders. My bridesmaid dresses were pink so ofcourse they used a white bra which was very visible as the top part was lace. The custom order dress is garbage and revolting. I have never had a custom order dress look so horrible. My custom order dress was non refundable.
    I was able to cancel my third bridesmaid dress and will apparently get 50% refund. Will see.
    So, in the end would i recommend this company? NO. Not even 1%. Trust me when i say these were the most revolting dresses i have ever seen. Nothing like the pics. If i could post pics you i would have. The dresses were $170 CAD. Thankfully i have just enough time to order three new dresses from davids bridal.

Sent on 03/27/2018

Bill · Married on 05/26/2018

0.5

This place is a scam.... they sent wrong dress..... as we provided PROOF dress was returned to JUNE BRIDALS....zero communication from them and ZERO REFUND.... WE LOST $175.... DONT YOU LOOSE IT TOO.... JUNE BRIDALS, CALL ME 260-409-7568 YOU CHICKEN SH**..... YOU DONT HAVE THE BA**S. YEP....IM MAD.

Sent on 03/29/2018

Erica · Married on 05/20/2018

0.5

I have sent 4 emails with no response.
    Hello,

I am very displeased with the quality of material used and the custom fit for the dress ordered.

I had six bridesmaid's order dresses from June Bridald, none of them appear as advertised on the website. The material is not the same as shown on the website along with the applique beading.

Photo of actual product compared to what is presented on website not at all the same!!

Do not do business with June Bridal.

Sent on 03/31/2018

Noel · Married on 02/16/2018

0.5

Awful! This site is absolutely fake and cheap made. Not at all what they say! They steal pictures and you receive a totally different product. Do NOT buy from them!!!

Ms. · Married on 10/18/2017

0.5

Fake!!! This company steals designs! They steal pictures and sell cheap versions of custom dresses for cheap! The pictures you see are of the stolen designs, you will NOT receive a high quality dress (if you even receive anything!). This site is a scam! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM! Desiree Spice Couture was one of the sites they stole from! Her products are hand made and high quality and this site has stolen her work! Again, do not buy from this site. You will be disappointed.

Layia · Married on 05/16/2017

0.5

Fake!!! Do not buy here! They are thieves and fakes! Cheap cheap cheap!

Dena · Married on 12/11/2011

0.0

DO NOT GO THERE!!!!!! Professionalism is non existant, prices are not worth it, and the wedding dress experience is horrible!!!

Sent on 12/26/2011