June’s Bridal Reviews

93 | Tempe, AZ

93 Reviews for June’s Bridal

Mariel S. · Married on 05/15/2018

Really love this wedding dress

Wow, what can I say, my dress is a stunning wedding dress, an item to treasure. Really love this wedding dress, a unique piece, stunning. Thank you Peggie for your super quick shipping and lovely packaging. Love your shop.

Sent on 10/25/2018

Marie · Married on 03/01/2019

Krystal.....I love my wedding dress.....it fits like a dream..the quality is amazing. Shipping was also extremely fast!. its beautiful and I love the way it feels on...I will order my bridesmaid dresses soon....I am so so happy...thank you for being so wonderful, you are the best. I cannot wait to wear it. Thank you for everything.

Marina · Married on 02/23/2019

Arrived Perfectly! My wedding dress is extremely flattering; hugs my rear then flares just a little into a gentle A-line. So easy to wear and made with amazing sturdy, stretchy fabric. It looks so good, is made so well, feels like it moves with me, yet keeps is own shape. I want to wear this skirt everyday everywhere! BEST OF ALL, is gorgeous Jen !! If all people were like Jen, so sweet and gracious, this world would be what everyone wishes it were.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Liz · Married on 02/23/2019

The dress is wonderful and there are hundreds of options to wrap it around your chest!! The material is very comfortable and the service is great!... I love it!!

Christina · Married on 02/20/2019

The dresses are gorgeous! My friends are very happy with them and although the girls are different style types, each of them is good looking in it because they are so convertible.
    Of course you need to schedule a certain amount of time for the shipping. So, don't order at short notice.
    The service is verly friendly, fast and obliging.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Hannah · Married on 10/22/2018

I'm so much in love with my dress!! The team of Jen did a fantastic job! They considered my requests to make the dress longer, and to make some little sleeves... The dress fit perfectly! Everybody was amazed! And, I am the happiest girl in the world!
    The shop is amazing!! Beautiful Work and lovely ladies.

Sent on 10/13/2018

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2018

This dress is so beautiful with simple clean lines and a soft, draping knit silk fabric. It is naturally elegant, light and very feminine. It was custom made for my size by Cindy, and the result is just beautiful. Because I am using it for my wedding dress, I did have some edge crochet work added to the neckline, sleeves and bottom hem, the result is very nice. I will send pictures later, thank you so much Cindy.

Sent on 10/11/2018

Brittany · Married on 10/07/2018

I received these dresses from June Bridals about 2.5 weeks after I ordered them! WOW! I am so impressed with how quickly they arrived and also the quality. These dresses are beautiful and feel extremely well made. I can't wait for my girls to wear them!

Annie · Married on 10/04/2018

Loved my dress from this shop! We wore these dresses at my friend's wedding this past weekend. I got compliments ALL night, everyone adored them! Mine was super comfortable and I didn't have to worry about it all night. It also shipped really fast, I got mine within 15 days of ordering it.

Grace · Married on 08/19/2018

Incredible craftsmanship… so so beautiful. It's going to be my wedding gown. I love the fabric and the dress itself :)

Sent on 10/10/2018

Lenore · Married on 08/07/2018

Very happy with my wedding dress Polina made for me. She worked with me on the design of my custom made dress and she created a master piece. She bought my dream dress to life! Quality of the dress is amazing, silk chiffon skirt, satin and lace are of extremely high quality. The finishes are all done beautifully. Extremely impressed and amazed with her work. Thank you!

Lindsey · Married on 05/02/2018

These dresses are perfect for my wedding! She was very helpful with the ordering process and even sent me a small sample of fabric to make sure I was confident in my color choice. The dresses came in individually packaged and labeled so there was no guess work in which dress belonged to who. I definitely recommend buying from this seller: GREAT COMMUNICATION!

Meaghan · Married on 02/20/2018

The owners were really great and fast in communicating and made the dress so uniquely and beautifully. They were fantastic throughout for example helping me to make the right measurements. My wedding dress arrived very fast, fits well and is comfortable. so worth looking forward to wearing it.

Sent on 10/14/2018

Casandra · Married on 01/29/2018

Wore my casual wedding dress at 6 months pregnant with twins and got so many complements! I just youtubed different styles and ended up taking two ideas and creating my own style. I will be wearing this dress again and again!

Ashton D. · Married on 05/22/2019

Gorgeous and was here very quickly.

I CANNOT say enough AMAZING things about this shop. The delivery was spot on. The material was AMAZING. I WILL be ordering again and again from this fabulous shop! THANK YOU.

Sent on 01/15/2019

Anne B. · Married on 05/07/2018

Beautiful design and perfect fit

Beautiful design and perfect fit. Made with love and intention. Kate was a joy to correspond with and very attentive. It's clear her dress is an extension of her inner self. This is my favorite wedding dress for my spring wedding and I cannot wait to wear it! Will be a return customer.

Sent on 10/27/2018

Mary M. · Married on 03/09/2019

4.2

What a STUNNING dress!

I can highly recommend the seller and her dresses. The communication was remarceble. The dress was a bit too big, but I told the seller that I was on a diet, and she made the dress easy to alter if my shaped changed. (but I guess it is common for a bride to loose a few pounds befor the big day). Thank you for making my dream dress!

Sent on 11/22/2018

Tampico N. · Married on 12/19/2018

4.2

Came out beautiful. Love it!

I was a little nervous in ordering this dress at first, but when I got and it fit like a glove, I was a happy customer. Yes I recommend this store.

Sent on 11/28/2018

Jackie · Married on 10/15/2011

3.0

June was alway friendly to me. I got my dress and alturations for half price at the pheonix bridal show and it was a great deal. I was also able to rent tuxedos for my guys with her as well. It was a one shop stop.

Sent on 12/01/2011

Brenda C. · Married on 05/01/2019

Seller was amazing and accommodating.

It's is perfectly made with great quality material! I would also like to add that the boutique was able to get it out to me by the date I needed it by! Their work and dedication is greatly appreciated! I look forward to our future business transactions!

Sent on 01/09/2019

Roxana S. · Married on 04/19/2019

Great dress, shipping was very fast

Great dress, shipping was very fast and the seller was very nice - it all felt so personal, not like an usual online purchase.

Sent on 11/05/2018

Dijha A. · Married on 03/26/2019

I will shop here again

My convertible dress is versatile, elegant, and comfortable! Also great customer service. I will shop here again.

Sent on 11/01/2018

Haley B. · Married on 03/19/2019

I got the dress so fast!

I can't emphasize enough how amazing the dresses are! They are spectacular and I got the dress so fast!

Sent on 11/10/2018

Colleen V. · Married on 03/12/2019

Got it in perfect timing !

In love with my dress , the perfect color .. she made it for me in lavender . Fit perfect . Fast shipping . Great customer service . Thank you!! You did a beautiful job.

Sent on 12/19/2018

Tanya P. · Married on 03/06/2019

It looks and fits AMAZING!

It looks and fits AMAZING! Seller did such a wonderful job and she was so great to work with. The fabric feels so nice and the lace is beautiful. Thank you so so so much! I will be sure to post pictures after the wedding!

Sent on 11/13/2018