June Poppies Reviews

8 | Fort Collins, CO

8 Reviews for June Poppies

Diana Gobbo · Getting married on 12/08/2020

Wedding Cakes

Rashida made two cakes for us. Both beautiful, with natural flowers on top. Wow! Everyone was impressed, and then....., we cut and ate them. So creamy, not over sweet and the flavors danced in our mouths. Thank you Rashida. Wish you could have stayed for the wedding. Last guest went home at 4AM. Rashida works with her customers, and asks questions, to get to know you. I felt like I had known her for a long time. I was so proud to have her in such an important part of our wedding. Diana and Allen Gobbo

Sent on 01/28/2020
  • Anna D

Anna R · Married on 07/01/2019

Beautiful & Tasty Cupcakes!

June Poppies is great! Rashida is so sweet and easy to work with. She made us a small cake for cutting and three flavors of cupcakes to serve to our guests. Both were gorgeous and everything was delicious!

Sent on 08/13/2019

Kathryn Morgan · Married on 11/08/2018

Amazing - couldn't recommend enough!

The best cupcakes I have ever had! We had 4 different delicious flavors - including maple bacon! I can't recommend June Poppies enough. My guests raved about the flavors and richness for over a month! And the cake was absolutely beautiful- they added unique touches that matched my decor. Rahshida even offered to drive over an hour to set up the cake and cupcake space. 10/10.

Sent on 06/06/2019

Randy Petrilli · Married on 08/11/2018

Wedding cupcakes

We had a great experience. Flavor of cupcakes was fantastic. The frosting was unbelievable. We had 3 different flavors. We would recommend June Poppies for the flavor and service.

Sent on 06/02/2019
  • Alisha

Alisha Barnes · Married on 04/14/2018

Delicious Food and Great Experience!

Rahshida with June Poppies is absolutely incredible! Not only is she an amazing chef and baker, she has a heart of gold. My whole experience with her was fun and stress free. My cake and cupcakes were absolutely delicious. Guests kept commenting how yummy they were having no idea they were gluten free. I can't recommend her enough. Great, great, great experience!

Sent on 04/09/2019
  • Huston

Huston · Married on 10/13/2017

Love love love

I have worked with June Poppies TWICE: for my wedding and for my first anniversary. The cakes were delicious, beautiful and affordable. JP dropped my cake off at the reception and then CAME BACK to complete the cutting!

Sent on 06/01/2019
  • Heather

Heather M Leber · Married on 09/21/2017

An Incredible Expirence

I met June Poppies at a wedding vendor event. My husband and I wanted to do a Milk and Cookie bar plus Cupcakes as well as a GIANT cupcake for us to cut. June Poppies was able to do the cupcakes and the big cupcake. All of their desserts were delicious and wonderful (nearly two years later and I still have guests from our wedding telling me how good the cupcakes were). We also had a unique situation - my husband was in the Navy at the time and there was the possiblity of our wedding either being moved entirely or cancled due to a potential deployment. June Poppies was more than flexiable and accomidating working out a game plan in the event something happened. Luckily, it didn't, but it meant the world to me that they were willing to make an exception for a military family.

Sent on 06/12/2019

Janet Regier · Married on 06/01/2019

Delicious vegan carrot cake without nuts

Rahshida not only delivered the cake but made sure that it stayed cold on a warm day. She decorated the cake, on the spur of the moment, with fresh flowers that I had bought. She was flexible and most importantly could bake a delicious vegan carrot cake and frosting without nuts.

Sent on 06/05/2019