Junction 88 Productions Reviews

100 | Orlando, FL

100 Reviews for Junction 88 Productions

Laurel · Married on 06/23/2012

MJ with Junction 88 provided the lighting for our wedding. We added lighting at the last minute and even though MJ's main business is DJ services he was so nice to do our lighting as we had already booked our DJ! The lights looked great, they set the mood we were looking for and the price was right!

Sent on 10/19/2012
  • Wendy

Wendy · Married on 05/19/2012

I had the best time dancing at my wedding. MJ was amazing, professional and timely!! The best choice I made regarding my reception hands down.

Sent on 05/30/2012
  • Jacklyn

Jacklyn · Married on 04/07/2012

MJ from Junctions 88 did such a fantastic job!! The music selection was perfect and everyone had an amazing time. He did a good job of playing different music from our cultures and backgrounds. he was very sociable with everyone and I am very pleased with their work. I was a bit scared at first because we hadn't had time to meet but it all worked out for the best and I can't complain.

Sent on 05/15/2012

Sari · Married on 03/03/2012

MJ was the BEST! we were really particular about not having a super cheesy DJ, and MJ just rocked. He handled all of our crazy obscure song requests with ease, and made the whole night perfect.

Sent on 03/28/2012

Lindsey · Married on 09/24/2011

MJ from Junction 88 did an amazing job with our wedding! He had so much energy and made all of our guest's dance and have a great time! So many guests told me that this was the BEST wedding they have ever been to!

Sent on 10/27/2011

Leslie · Married on 10/23/2010

DJ MJ did a great job. He played great music all night and knew how to keep the crowd happy and dancing all night. The up lighting was a great suggestion as well, it changed the whole atmosphere. Such a nice person to work with and available for all questions. His talent ensured everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 10/30/2010
  • jodi

jodi · Married on 10/01/2010

MJ was OUTSTANDING! I was so worried about the “cheesy wedding DJ" that we considered just using an iPod but there no cheese at all at our reception. I am so happy was hired MJ. MJ totally knew how to read the crowd and got everyone- EVERYONE!- dancing. He played all the songs we wanted to hear (all the correct versions) and none of the ones we didn't (and was really great when requests were made that were on our "do not play" list) And he was so great about checking in with us throughout the night. He kept us on schedule w/o being a timeline pusher. I never felt rushed and I felt like we had enough time to do everything, from eat dinner, to chat with guests and then to dance. Our fun was in MJ's hands and he delivered. I wanted my wedding to be a big, fun dance party and MJ totally made that happen. Oh, and his equipment (Bose tiny tower speakers, iPad, etc) is all totally state of the art and totally rad. If you want a fun, non-cheese wedding DJ who actually pays attention to your play/don't lists and will get your guests dancing all night, hire MJ. We’re so happy we did!

Sent on 10/04/2010

Jessica · Married on 03/28/2009

MJ has a ton of DJing experience, and its for a good reason!! He was absolutely amazing at our wedding. Even the locations wedding coordinator complimented us on how great he was with keeping the party going and the events on time. My guests told me that night they were loving the music choices. MJ will play the music you want and he clearly knows his stuff. HE IS THE BEST! Thank you MJ!

Sent on 04/15/2009

Allison · Married on 02/21/2009

Working with MJ and Paul was wonderful! They were both very helpful and enjoyable to talk to. Paul was our DJ. He is, by far, the best DJ I have ever seen work! He had the dance floor full from the start of the reception. He was courteous to everyone, and very flexible. You should hire them!!!!!

Sent on 03/14/2009

Kirsten · Married on 02/07/2009

Talk about the best DJ ever....

Sent on 02/17/2009
  • Y

Yvonne · Married on 11/22/2008

Ricky with Junction 88 was great! He played what I asked him to play and even found obscure songs for my ceremony. He also didn't play anything I didn't ask him to. He kept the reception flowing. My favorite thing he did was he provided me with a CD of all of the music I requested including my ceremony songs, it was an awesome idea!

Sent on 08/07/2009

Holly · Married on 05/10/2008

MJ did a fabulous job! We had about a 50/50 mix of older guests to younger guests and MJ managed to keep everyone on the dance floor! He didn't play anything we didnt want him to, played everything we asked him to, and kept the party going! I honestly could not have asked for a better DJ. My one and only real worry going into the wedding was "what if no one dances and doesnt have a good time and leaves early?". Turns out I had nothing to worry about with MJ as my DJ. Go call him right now if you are still looking for a DJ. He's nice, not cheesy, and I swear the first time we met with him we talked for like two hours. He's that nice.

Sent on 07/19/2008

Nicole · Married on 02/24/2007

They did a wonderful job keeping our night flowing smoothly. Had everyone dancing and partying all night long. A total blast!

Sent on 09/02/2008

Kristen · Married on 08/05/2006

Mj was great, he had the best personallity and played all of the music we had requested. If I had to do it again I would hire him in a heart beat

Sent on 05/11/2010

Melissa · Married on 06/26/2005

MJ is outstanding. I told him I did not care if about anyone else if my husband and were not dancing there was something wrong. Well we danes the entire time. We had a blast! MJ played all of our requests and played other songs we liked based on what we spoke about before the wedding. Honestly he truly made our wedding special. We were so fortunate he was our dj. It was a memory of a lifetime!

Sent on 11/28/2010

Mercedes · Married on 10/27/2013

We had MJ as our DJ, and he was amazing! He was so patient and kind with all our specific requests, and was extremely detail oriented. He made sure he knew every minute of the schedule, everyone's names, roles, etc. He was fun and professional. He made sure we stayed on time. Our dance floor was packed the entire evening. Honestly, he was my favorite of all our vendors. He's worth every penny!

Sent on 12/11/2014

Alina · Married on 05/28/2011

MJ did an AWESOME job! He really coordinated the entire reception and I did not have to worry about a thing! He kept us on schedule and dancing the entire night! He was very good about remembering the requests we had discussed in our meeting. The hotel we held our wedding at (Westin Lake Mary) was so impressed that they added him to their preferred vendor list. He was professional, informative, and had some great ideas!

I recommend MJ for any wedding!

Sent on 07/19/2011

Meagan · Married on 02/14/2009

MJ is so much fun. I first saw him at a wedding in Orlando (where he is based) and thought he was the best DJ I'd ever heard. He's extremely professional, so friendly, and gets the crowd out on the dance floor. He also kept me fully updated as to what was going on and when! (And, evidently, keeps a secret very well as DH had planned to sing a Sweetheart song to me with all of his fraternity brothers on stage and I had no idea this was going to happen!) We had a song or two on our must play list that didn't get played, but we were running late (Table Visits take a LONG A$$ TIME!)... and there were some requests... plus I may have been a bit over-zealous with the number of songs I had on there.. ;) At any rate, MJ is still the best DJ I've ever heard, and lots of people told me how great he was. Cannot recommend him highly enough

Sent on 03/07/2009

Shannon · Married on 10/07/2017

MJ and Joe are a fantastic team!

They made it a priority to meet with us several times prior to our wedding, to ensure that our ceremony, cocktail hour, and reception all flowed smoothly, and that everyone had a great time!

They had great ideas as far as how to cluster genres for specific times during the wedding, and offered guidance as when to do certain dances/ceremonies/games so that the night had a great mixture of both intimacy/laughs/dancing!

Sent on 10/22/2017

Michelle · Married on 07/16/2016

MJ was great! Incorporated everything I asked for and I trusted him to run the rest as he thought best. Everyone had an amazing time!

Sent on 08/16/2016

Natalia · Married on 12/30/2014

I used this company for my ceremony, they played everything in time. The company has wide variety of songs to choose from. I used Zack Production as my DJ because these guys were a lot more expensive.

Sent on 01/15/2015

Jane · Married on 03/17/2012

They let us know early on that DJ has a central role to play in weddings! What a nice advice! They knew their stuff very well, and helped us with music selection, progression of the ceremony/reception, almost everything. We really were lucky to have them as a part of planning team!

Sent on 06/04/2012

gail · Married on 04/10/2010

MJ has a great personality and is a true Master of Ceremonies. They are a busy group of folks, and a few items "slipped" apparently in their final process of putting our program together, which resulted in some songs not being played on the song list that were "must plays" and two songs that were covers instead of originals as had been requested.

Initially dj had the incorrect presentation for the reception, which at first gave us a scare, but a quick reminder enabled him to find the correct document to use. Understand things like this happen during busy periods, but closer attention to detail and organization may have prevented the minor slips. Recommend this vendor to anyone wanting a truly fun wedding reception!

Sent on 04/29/2010

Rachel · Married on 03/29/2008

My DJ was great! She allowed a list of what to play & more importantly what NOT to play. That was such a relief for me & my husband b/c there were songs that we definatly did NOT want to hear at our wedding. I recomend every bride to do a "not play" list!

Sent on 07/22/2008

michael · Married on 12/29/2007

4.2
      3.5
      3.5

MJ himself was great and we had a great time dealing with him. Unfortunately we had to book one of his associates for our wedding and he was good but took some of his own initiatives with certain parts of the wedding that didn't work out and played songs that we requested NOT to play, so overall it was just OK. Would still recommend!

Sent on 04/24/2009