47 Reviews for Jumping Brook Country Club

Event Planning (3)
Event Rentals (3)
Indoor (2)
Lighting/Sound (1)

Ron and everyone at the Jumping Brook Country Club have been nothing but fabulous. Ron has been very understanding and has done everything in his power to make our upcoming day exactly what we imaging. He answers every email promptly and has helped us in many ways!

Profile Picture Christen, 9/15/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Cake, Event Rentals, Lighting/Sound, Uncovered Outdoor

We can not say enough about the staff, the food and quality of service from Jumping Brook. Our guests raved about their experiences, from cocktail hour to the after party. Jumping Brook made it exceptionally easy to plan, as well as made the day smooth and seamless for the entire bridal party.

Profile Picture Sarah, 7/14/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Wedding Cake

Absolutely great value! We got married at JB a few weeks ago. We are very happy with how everything turned out at the Jumping Brook! The catering was delicious and well liked by our guests. The staff were by far the best part. They were responsive to all our questions in the event planning process -- there is no one as fabulous and as pleasant to work with than Ron Podhirny. The ladies (Megan and Nadasia) that were by our side on our big day made sure everything went smoothly and helped us with everything we needed. My husband especially loved how Megan had a drink ready for him at all times! The bridal suite is a very nice room to get ready in with close friends and family. Great value here! We highly recommend the Jumping Brook to all for any occasion. You will be at ease through the entire process if you book JB. I know they will do a superb job at your party as well. ~Natalie & Bryan

Photo
Profile Picture Natalie, 6/3/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jumping Brook Country Club made all of our wedding dreams come true!

Profile Picture Nicole, 5/12/18, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was flawless. Kassie was so wonderful and easygoing to plan with- she always made everything easy and flexible. Megan was amazing she always made sure we were happy throughout the entire night and made us plates of food and had drinks for us. Diamond was an excellent bartender she was so sweet. The after party was a great end to the night and we really enjoyed the extra time to celebrate. Overall I am so glad we chose this venue and wouldn't have done it any other way.

Profile Picture Theresa, 11/11/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

My experience with jumping brook from start to finish was amazing. Kassie was very helpful and responsive with any question we had. The food was amazing .. The day of we had not one worry Megan and rich were by my side the whole time making sure my husband and 1 had everything we needed.. I would highly recommend the jumping brook for any of your occasions... still smiling from ear to ear.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture gina, 11/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Rehearsal Dinner Location
Services Used: Chairs, Linens, Cake, Uncovered Outdoor

The Jumping Brook Country Club was the perfect setting for our wedding on 8/19/16. Kassie, the Catering Sales Manager was attentive and always available from the very first time we visited the venue through the day of the wedding more than a year and half later. She made the planning stress free and even provided suggestions. Our maitre'd Megan accommodated any request we had and made sure everything was perfect from the rehearsal the day before through the end of the wedding day. Our waitress Carmen was attentive and always made sure we had something to eat and drink. Our guests said the bartenders were fun and were even singing and dancing as the night when on! We had an outdoor ceremony and the setting was beautiful. Highly recommend doing the after party in the on site night club where you get finger foods and a beer/wine bar through 1 am. Thank you to everyone at Jumping Brook for an unforgettable wedding day!!!

Profile Picture Kathryn , 8/19/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Outside Cake, Chairs, Cake, Uncovered Outdoor

We HIGHLY recommend choosing Jumping Brook as your wedding venue! We had our wedding reception there three weeks ago and it was absolutely flawless. It is very affordable and the menu choices and additions are infinite! They are so many specialty stations and options to choose from at great prices! The guests are still raving about the food! The room itself is very spacious - we had 225 guests and it was very comfortable. I went into other venues that claimed to fit 225 and crossed them off immediately as soon as we saw how beautiful and spacious Jumping Brook is. We worked with Kassie in the months leading up to the wedding, who is the most helpful and sweet person and always answered emails so quickly. Megan, the Maitre' D, was extremely helpful the week of and night of the wedding. The week of, we brought al of our decorations and things of the like to the venue and she set it all up so beautifully. The night of, she literally stood next to me and held my plate for me so I could eat during the cocktail hour while holding a drink! Talk about service! She always made sure we had everything we needed all night. It was a very hot day and I wasn't feeling great after taking pictures outside at one point so she brought me an ice pop to help cool me down :) The rest of the staff was also fantastic - polite, efficient and very professional. We had our after party there as well and the guests loved that as well! It was super convenient to have the after party right at the venue and their after party package is awesome! Overall, we were SO glad we chose Jumping Brook and could not have been happier with how the night went. Thank you, Jumping Brook!

Profile Picture Tara, 8/13/16, 7 Reviews
Services Used: Linens, Chairs, Cake, Outside Cake

We contacted many places around the area in order to narrow down which venue we wanted to have our wedding at. We chose Jumping Brook Country Club because of the location, the value and the extremely friendly staff. Kassie, the Catering Sales Manager was absolutely amazing!! The planning was so easy. The ceremony and reception were flawless. Everyone had an amazing time and everyone LOVED the food. Our Maitre D, Megan was absolutely fabulous. She was so professional, attentive and very sweet and made sure we had everything we needed while managing the entire reception, cocktail hour and ensuring things were perfect behind the scenes. I don't know how she does it! Diamond, our waitress was also so amazing. She was so lovely and sweet and made sure we had everything we needed throughout the night. I would highly recommend this venue!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Profile Picture Carissa, 7/2/16, 7 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Outside Cake, Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Chairs, Linens, Uncovered Outdoor

I was married at the Jumping Brook Country Club on May 29, 2016. The experience all around was fantastic, and I would recommend Jumping Brook to anyone and everyone. We initially booked Jumping Brook because of its kosher kitchen, which was very important to my parents. I was worried at first that the outdoor ceremony location would be awkward (it's on a somewhat narrow balcony), but it was set up absolutely beautifully. I did not need to be worried at all. Throughout the planning process, we worked with Kassie. She was fantastic in every way. Extremely professional, friendly, and easy to communicate with. She made wedding planning a breeze. On the day of the event, all of the choices we made with Kassie were executed perfectly. On the wedding day, Megan was our Maitre D. She was extremely professional and attentive, and she managed the cocktail hour, ceremony, and reception with total ease. She was really absolutely fantastic. We felt like royalty, and our guests had a great time. Overall, I would not change a thing. Thank you Jumping Brook for a fabulous wedding!

Profile Picture Mike, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue
Services Used: Cake, Event Planning, Event Rentals, Linens, Chairs, Uncovered Outdoor, Outside Cake

Our wedding at Jumping Brook Country Club exceeded all of our expectations! From our initial meeting with Kassie Flannery all through the planning to our wedding day, the experience was amazing. Where do I begin? We had both our ceremony and reception at JBCC, and booked it with basically 5 months to get it together. Kassie and her team could not have been easier to work with. She was patient with me and answered all of our questions quickly. I really felt like I had a partner (other than my fiance) in the planning process.
At our food tasting we were introduced to our Maitre D Meghan who seriously is beyond amazing. She went over everything in great detail with me the week of our wedding, and the day of ran the show. We literally did not have to worry about a thing, from our first look through the ceremony, cocktail hour, reception and even getting all of our things together to pick up in a couple of days. I cannot say enough about Kassie, Meghan and the team there.
I consider myself picky, especially when it came to our wedding. I knew that it would be really good, but could not have imagined how wonderful our wedding was. The ceremony space was beautiful, and we moved right into cocktail hour at dusk overlooking the golf course. Cocktail hour was decadent, there was so much food! The reception went so smoothly, we were attended to every step of the way, and our guests have no stopped talking about how delicious the food was. We served filet mignon, salmon, and a stuffed chicken, and they were all outrageous, not to mention the penne vodka course (my favorite) and salad.
Jumping Brook absolutely worked with us and gave us a lot of extras for our money. They didn't skimp on quality food or service, and we will be forever grateful for the amazing job they did in making our wedding so spectacular

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/19/16, 6 Reviews
Services Used: Indoor, Chairs, Cake, Event Planning, Linens

We had our wedding on Dec 5, 2015 and we could not be happier with the way everything turned out at Jumping Brook. The venue is gorgeous, the food is amazing and the service is the best. Kassie was so great from the start which is why we booked the venue. The maitre de Megan is the best. She was by our side the entire night making sure we had everything we needed! So happy we had our wedding here!

Profile Picture Amanda, 12/5/15, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Outside Cake, Chairs

We can't Recommend Highly Enough and Thank Ron, Megan and the Staff at Jumping Brook Country Club for making our wedding truly amazing and everything we ever dreamed of! The food was unbelievable, the bar was always accommodating and easily accessible, everything was set up beautifully and the service couldn't have been any kinder or better. We thank you for handling everything for us, keeping us fed & always with drinks in our hands ….and for your patience during the planning process.

Some highlights we hear about are:
- The Potato Bar was a huge hit that everyone loved & never saw before they came to our wedding.
- The Servers were outstanding and fully attentive to all of our needs and our guests needs.
- The Bar never had a line and there was always someone to help.
- The After Party room, food, beverages, service was sooo much fun. Everyone should get it!

If you are considering Jumping Brook, we highly recommend you bump them higher up on your list! Just make an appointment then sit down over a cup of coffee and talk about the details with them. They make having a wedding so easy because they are there to walk you through the whole process and they have it down to a science thanks to their many years of professional experience.

Trust us... their food is outstanding, their pricing is the best we found (out of 25 places) and very generous, they're kind enough to let you take a few photos on a golf cart, the service is fantastic, you can be assured that you don't have to worry about anything because your maitre d’ will be alongside you the entire evening and alongside her/him is Ron, making sure things go smoothly. Thank you again from the bottom of our hearts for making our special day one that everyone will remember and talk about as the bench-mark and best wedding they have ever attended!

Love,
Jason & Alicia Sigman
08-29-15

Profile Picture Jason, 8/29/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Our wedding was held at Jumping Brook last month and it was absolutely AMAZING!! From start to finish, we had a wonderfully smooth planning experience with Ron at Jumping Brook. We were in constant communication about any questions I had. The wedding itself was fantastic. We held the ceremony there, as well as reception and after party. Our guests are still raving about the cocktail hour and entree selections. The after party was a great option to close the night for those who wanted to stay later. Meghan, our maitre d', was PHENOMENAL! She was attentive to us the entire night, taking care of every minor and large detail, yet in a discreet and non-overbearing fashion. The entire family was very happy and impressed with the wedding experience and I only wish we could do it all over again!!!!

Profile Picture Caitlin, 6/20/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Amazing job by Ron and Megan. They created the perfect environment for our wedding. There place was decorated for a Christmas theme wedding and they did an amazing job. The staff was great. Our personal waiter Kevin was always there for us when we needed something. Food is amazing and have some of the best food I ever had at any wedding. They are always available when we needed to talk or go over items for our big day. The price was unbeatable for what we got. If you are looking for an amazing day this is the place to be. After party room is awesome to be in and is a great added bonus. Thank you jumping brook for our amazing day!

Profile Picture Will, 12/13/14, 5 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jumping Brook made our wedding day better than anything we ever could have imagined. Ron, the event manager was great. Megan, our maitre d' went above and beyond, and made our night one we will never forget. I highly recommend Jumping Brook to anyone for any kind of event. The staff is excellent and the food to die for. Jumping Brook is a great place!

Profile Picture Kylie, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We visited 12 venues before Jumping Brook Country Club, but as soon as we walked in the door, we knew we wanted to have our wedding there. The venue has a really warm and inviting feel to it, with a lot of space for guests to spread out (some of the other venues we had visited wanted to contain our small-ish guest list of 100 between 2 small rooms). They also have a policy of holding only one wedding on the same day which we really liked. Our wedding had to be Glatt Kosher because I come from an Orthodox Jewish family, and going even further, my immediate family is Chassidic and there were some extra unusual kashrus standards that were necessary which Jumping Brook was able to accommodate. Ron was easy to work with – we had a lot of questions and he was quick to respond. As for the day of the wedding – Megan the Maitre D’ was phenomenal, easy to work with and helped keep everything running smoothly. The wait staff was great (some of my guests commented that the wait staff kept asking them if they needed anything). I am writing this review over 6 months after my wedding, and my wedding guests are still raving about the wedding food (kudos and many thanks to the chef). My husband does not come from a religious family, had never really eaten kosher food, and was really concerned about how the food would taste. All of his worries were for nothing because the single thing we keep hearing from both our Jewish and non-Jewish friends and family is “we have never had food at a wedding that tasted THAT GOOD!” Jumping Brook really worked hard to make my wedding an incredible success and I have nothing but good things to say about them. I highly recommend them.

Profile Picture Nehama, 11/9/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

Jumping Brook Country Club was an awesome venue. We had our ceremony and reception here. Everything was more beautiful than I could have imagined. I have some very honest family and friends, sometimes too honest, and no one spoke badly about the food. Everyone said it was so delicious. Everyone at Jumping brook was so kind and helpful!!! Especially our personal attendant for the night. he was awesome!! Thanks for everything jumping brook. I would highly recommend you again!

Profile Picture Kara, 10/18/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

On October 11, 2014 My daughter Amanda and new son-in-law Casey had a fantastic wedding reception at the Jumping Brook Country Club. The place was so beautiful, Ron Podhirny and his staff treated the bride and groom so special as well as all the guest. The food was so delicious and the service was outstanding. This venue overlooks a beautiful golf course. My daughter and her new husband took all there photos right on site. They took them inside the place and outside. As the mother of the Bride I felt that Megan the Maitre D' really ran the show quietly and so efficiently and professionally. let me tell you one more time "the food was delicious" everyone i spoke with has told me and it didn't matter if it was prime rib, chicken , or salmon.I loved the salmon

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Aileen , 10/11/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

This place is amazing! Our reception was so wonderful and perfect. Megan on the day of our wedding was so responsive in getting us what we needed. Ron was great to work with, he answered every question I had very quickly. There was so much food and it was all amazing. The mashed potato bar is a must and so is the dessert bar. My only complaint was that the vegetarian meal was different from what I had at the tasting. The one at the tasting was better. Our guested raved about the quantity and quality of food. The venue and grounds were beautiful. Thank you for making our special day so memorable!

Profile Picture Kerri lynn, 6/14/14, 8 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

I had my wedding at Jumping Brook Country Club this past weekend and it was perfect! The decorations, the food, the service-- everything was great! The banquet manager, Megan, is amazing at what she does. She was on top of me, my husband and our families all night to make sure we had everything we needed and that everything was to our liking. If you want a convenient location with affordable prices and great service, go see JBCC! I'm glad we picked them for our venue.

Profile Picture Gina, 6/7/14, 3 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We hosted our daughter's wedding this past Saturday at Jumping Brook Country Club. Our guests were amazed at the quality of the food, the service provided and the overall warmth and charm of the venue. The views of the golf course were spectacular. This venue hosts only one event at a time, which makes the experience even more pleasurable.

Jumping Brook Country Club far exceeded our expectations. We could not have asked for a better wedding venue!!

Profile Picture Michelle & Bill, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

One word that would best describe our Wedding Reception.....FUN!!! We owe all that to Ron and his staff at Jumping Brook Country Club.

My husband and I got married October 26, 2013. What an amazing day!!! Jumping Brook sure knows how to make a couple feel special. Ron made the process of planning our reception so smooth and easy! He is extremely quick to respond and tried to accommodate everything that we requested! He is absolutely wonderful to work with!

We both fell in love with Jumping Brook when we first checked it out. We got this warm, comfortable, and welcoming feel. We knew right away that this was where we wanted to have our reception!

We had about 175 guests in total and had the entire place to ourselves. The cocktail hour itself consisted of three different rooms! The flow of the rooms make it not cramped. So there was plenty of room for everyone. One station for the cocktail hour that is a must: The Mashed Potato Bar. People are still talking about it! Same could be said with the Sushi. There was definitely plenty of food at the cocktail hour! The dinner was absolutely delicious! Every course was served timely and prepared to perfection. Could not have been better! For dessert, besides the tasty, and beautiful, wedding cake that was included , we highly recommend the Sundae Bar.

As for service, Megan & Kevin took care of my husband and I the entire night. There was never a moment that our glasses were not full! They were fantastic!

We had many guests say that it was one of the best and most fun weddings they had ever been to. And, we can't forget about the night club for the after party! At Jumping Brook the party does not stop!

Seriously, this was the best day of our lives! Thank you Jumping Brook Country Club!

Kate & Adam

Profile Picture Kathleen, 10/26/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue

We just had our wedding at Jumping Brook 10/13/13 and we were so pleased with everything!
Prior to the wedding: From my first meeting with the banquet manager Ron, i felt comfortable and was at ease. He was always responsive to my phone calls and emails which is a big relief for a bride/groom. Regarding special requests, they were accommodating to any of our needs and specifications. As the wedding got closer, Ron would follow up to remind me of what was needed and even provided a checklist so i didn't forget anything.
Day of Wedding: Best day ever! I was not nervous at all! Everything went smoothly and had no issues!! My maitre d' was Megan and she was wonderful! She stayed by my side the whole time; i felt like royalty! The day of the wedding, she was also very accommodating and had all the solutions to anything that came up last minute. Also, we had a personal waiter for us, Kevin, who was also awesome! He was by our side constantly making sure we had everything we needed.
The food was delicious! I received so many compliments that the food was awesome and the venue was beautiful. They loved the openness of the room and the fact that we were the only wedding at the venue (this was a plus for us when booking our wedding here). Not only did we have the reception room, but also had access to 2 other rooms for those who wanted to step away from the music and relax by the fireplace. We also had our ceremony at JCC which we decided to have outdoors. The setup was perfect!

I highly recommend Jumping Brook Country Club to anyone looking to have their wedding or any other event there. If you are looking for excellent food, a great atmosphere, flexible; friendly service and trusting staff, this is your place!

Profile Picture lisa, 10/13/13, 9 Reviews