Juliette Chapel & Events Reviews

Juliette Chapel & Events 4
Juliette Chapel & Events 5

Ashley · Married on 10/03/2015

SO beautiful!
    They were more than willing to let me go and see the venue on numerous occasions. Completely hassle free. The only thing was the address on the website , when actually typed into my gps does not take me there. You have to click map on google then it will take you there.

Sent on 11/05/2015

Maggie · Married on 08/09/2015

This venue is always booked for a reason! Very beautiful, affordable, and perfect for a small wedding.

Sent on 08/13/2015
  • Ashley

Ashley · Married on 01/20/2019

Juliette Chapel is a wonderful venue!

Juliette Chapel is a beautiful, self-contained wedding venue. The Chapel itself is gorgeous; we loved the large windows, hardwood floors, (simple, chic, and rustic) chandeliers, chapel benches, and candle like lighting throughout. The reception area is extremely practical; it has everything you might need for a reception: a kitchen, restrooms for guests, a bridal suite with its own private bath, a sound system, tables, chairs, and an outside patio (and some extras: fireplace and several options for lighting). The whole venue is a beautiful and simple facility that is easy to dress up for your event. I highly recommend this facility!

Juliette Chapel & Events 6
    Sent on 03/01/2019

Ashley · Married on 08/31/2017

3.0

I LOVED the Juliette Chapel. It was perfect for our wedding. Small, intimate and all DIY. They always got back to you promptly and were upfront about everything. The only thing that i think i'd wish was different was that we weren't able to start setting up til 10am and no rehearsals so day of, we had no idea what we were doing.

Sent on 09/08/2017

Samantha · Married on 05/26/2017

Our photographer recommended Juliette Chapel to us when I expressed my stress over finding a decent venue in our budget. We were very happy with everything they provided (tables, chairs, indoor and outdoor space, and kitchen area for prep). The owner was mostly good about responding and answered all our questions. For the price we couldn't have been happier! It is small, but lovely!

Sent on 06/27/2017