Juliet Events Reviews

68 | Secaucus, NJ

68 Reviews for Juliet Events

Sheryl · Married on 11/07/2008

what can I say about these women who took the weight of my shoulders. Lets start by when I was having issues with the recept hall on how early we were able to be there for pix... Angela recommended a place nearby for pix - and they were very accommodating to us - we ended up staying there for the wedding nite. We were originally suppose to have our wedding outside but with the weather being questionable - they asked us for our opinion which was discussed and they were able to have the facility transform everything to our liking.... but I dont think that could have been possible without angela and alida having "our back". The reason why I hired them was because my mother past away 2 yrs ago and need someone to watch out for me and they did the best possible job I could ever imagine. OMG - our family and friends loved loved loved the Candy Buffet as a wedding favor.... people have been talking about it since, which was done by Angela and Alida.
    I give them the highest rating.

I highly recommended them to our jeweler for future wedding shows they have at their facility

and My Husband and I were very very very happy with them - you would be a fool if you do not use their services
    LOVE YOU - Jack and Sheryl Santelli

Sent on 12/06/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thanks to both of you for the great review. It was our pleasure to be a part of such a special day in your lives, and to meet your families and friends. Our love to you both!

Ally · Married on 10/04/2008

Alida and Angela were great throughout the whole process of planning our wedding. They are very organized and got things done! They brought great ideas to the table and know all the top vendors in our area. They were both there for us the whole day and night of the wedding. Angela was at church helping the guys while Alida was at my house helping keep the girls and kids in check. Whatever we needed they were there for and can’t thank them enough for the florist they recommended. The flowers were stunning! Kudos to Ed. We highly recommend Juliet Events. Best of luck!

Sent on 11/09/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you both for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you, to meet your families, and to be part of such a special day in your lives. We enjoyed every minute of it. We wish you both a lifetime of happiness!

Linda · Married on 09/12/2008

I hired Juliet Events to plan my wedding and it was the best decision I ever made. They recommended excellent vendors, I was totally pleased with everyone. They helped with a color scheme, flowers, invitations, and were professional in every way. My wedding was exactly the way I wanted it, thanks to Alida and Angela and their wonderful staff. Everyone agreed the wedding was great and I have them to thank for it. If you are thinking of hiring a wedding planner, I recommend them. They were exceptional, wonderful, and professional.

Sent on 10/23/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review! We enjoyed being part of your special day and working with you.

Jenna · Married on 09/05/2008

Imagine having to plan your wedding in 2 days?! Due to an unexpected hurricane, we had to move our outdoor garden wedding, indoors with no time to spare. Thank god for Angela and Alida. They were wonderful through the planning process but their true professionalism and class shined through when we had to rearrange everything in 48 hours! I cannot recommend them enough, they were not pushy and listened to your needs. Somehow they were able to create a perfect balance at a time when disaster was on the horizon. The smartest decision you could make is to hire this vendor. They truly care about their clients.

Sent on 10/02/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Jenna for such a great review. It was a pleasure to get to know you and Tyler and your families. We were happy to be part of such a special day in your lives.

Belinda · Married on 08/29/2008

Alida and Angela planned my wedding from start to finish. They were wonderful and creative, and I am so happy I hired them! I recommend Juliet Events 100%!! Because of them, my wedding was exceptional.

Sent on 10/16/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you both. It was a pleasure to meet your families and be a part of such a special day.

Ana · Married on 08/23/2008

Alida and Angela were wonderful. I am so glad I hired them!!! They made my day truly exceptional. I recommend Juliet Events to everyone who needs a wedding planner.

Sent on 10/08/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review! It was a pleasure to work with you and to be part of your special day.

Honey · Married on 08/08/2008

Love love love the baby sprinkle! It was a total surprise and once I saw the creativity of the decor, I knew that it had to be the touch of Juliet Events! I had the most wonderful shower/sprinkle and my friends and family absolutely loved it as much as I did!

Sent on 08/28/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you, Honey, for such a great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and share such a special day in your lives.

Sarah · Married on 07/26/2008

We hired Juliet Events six months before our wedding. We were referred to them by a co-worked who also used them. They did all the leg work for us with finding the vendors we needed. They made the proces so easy. They also added so many details to the flowers and decorations. You could see the imput of a wedding planner. I would not have bee able to se to all those details that made such a difference in the overall look of the wedding. Hiring them was the best and easiest decision I made. They're the best.

Sent on 10/07/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you for the great review. We enjoyed working with you and being a part of your wedding day.

Michayla · Married on 02/10/2008

The wedding planners from Juliet Events were so helpful in so many ways. They did endless research on our behalf. They found the right vendors for us. Before selecting vendors for us they took into account our budget as well as our taste. They helped us with every choice we made and always made us feel we made the right decision. They were creative, knowledgeable and resourceful. They took all the stress out of the actual wedding day. The day went smoothly and the room looked beautiful. I recommend them very highly.

Sent on 04/14/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review and for letting us be a part of your most special day.

Lindsey · Married on 02/02/2008

Juliet Events was the best choice for helping me plan my wedding. Angela and Alida were so great to work with. They made me feel like I was their top priority at all times. They were creative and came up with so many original ideas. My guests were blown away by my centerpieces. They came up with the design and communicated it brilliantly to the florist. Thanks to them the reception room was transformed. It looked beautiful and everyone commented on it. Juliet Events is a great choice!

Sent on 10/01/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the great review. We enjoyed working with you, meeting your families, and being part of your wedding day.

Karen · Married on 01/19/2008

Alida and Angela were a tremendous asset in planning my wedding. Since we were using a venue that required us to bring in everything, rentals, catering, decorations, flowers, their guidance on what we would need, how to arrange the flow from room to room, and how to make sure all the guests were well attended to was indispensable. In the planning process, Alida and Angela were trouble shooters, advisors, and voices of reason. I absolutely recommend Juliet Events without any reservations.

Sent on 04/03/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you for that wonderful review and for letting us be a part of such a special day in your lives!

Melissa · Married on 12/02/2007

I was unsure at first whether we even needed a planner, but am so glad we decided to hire Juliet Events. They are very professional and great to work with. They saved us time and money throughout the planning process. I highly recommend them.

Sent on 04/06/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

We appreciate the great review and thank you for letting us be a part of your wedding day.
  • Lauren

Lauren · Married on 04/27/2013

I have nothing but praise for the efforts of Juliet Events for my wedding. They were basically goddesses on my wedding day, there to help me stay calm and make sure things ran on time. My main regret from the event that I had is that I didn't hire them sooner to help me even more! Angela & Alida were great with communication. As it turned out, Angela couldn't make it to my wedding due to personal reasons but she made sure that there was a replacement for her on the wedding day, and Alida was very attentive towards the end. I really appreciated how they followed up with vendors for me towards the end, and sent me reminders about balances. On the day of the wedding, I was much calmer than I normally would have been because of them being there. Just having them in my room with me as everybody was getting ready was a comfort. There were some minor elements from wedding that were missing or that weren't really in place but it wasn't due to the lack of trying from Juliet Events - our venue wasn't the best at managing the last minute details and I recognized that there was nothing that the coordinator can do about that. But in the end, a nervous, anxious bride married her best friend - and was as calm as possible because she wasn't worrying about getting the processional ready for the ceremony or putting up decorations.

I'd highly recommend Juliet Events to anyone planning an event and would use them again the future. Angela & Alida were both so attentive and supportive of what we wanted to have happen. They were worth every penny!

Sent on 04/29/2013

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Lauren for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Marco and to meet your families. Please stay in touch with us, we love to hear from our brides! Wishing you many years of love and happiness!

Graelyn · Married on 05/29/2011

When it came to planning my wedding, Angela and Alida and their staff were the guiding lights I didn't know I needed. I was full of ideas, but needed help with the ins and outs of dealing with vendors -- and a little pressure to keep me on track, since I'm a world-class procrastinator. Angela was the perfect planning partner, finding ways to accommodate my detail-driven vision and also make sure that we were getting what we needed to get to make the day happen. And the wedding itself? I cannot imagine trying to navigate that weekend without the help of her and her staff. My husband and I got married at my parents' little historic house in the woods, which meant lots of nostalgic charm but not a lot of space. We had a house filled with bridesmaids and makeup bags and flower arrangements and place cards and well-meaning but underfoot relatives -- and somehow she helped make sense of it all and create a structure for the day that let us have the time or our lives. I would recommend Juliet Events to anyone.

Sent on 07/13/2011

Nolliecar · Married on 04/09/2011

Alida and Angela did a great job at our wedding. I definitely didn't make a mistake hiring them. The biggest help they gave me was definitely easing my anxieties before, after, and during the wedding. I highly recommend them!

Sent on 04/18/2011

Cora C. · Married on 08/18/2007

Alida and Angela of Juliet Events were great. They totally got what we wanted our wedding to be like and delivered. They did everything we asked them to do and some things we didn't even know we needed. It is so worth having a planner. They handled all the last minute details and we enjoyed the day.

Sent on 04/02/2008

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you for that great review and for letting us share such a special day with you.

Alida and Angela are very professional, organized and knowledgeable. They helped me plan my wedding from Australia and were beyond accommodating. They gave me their honest opinion and helped to make the wedding planning just a tad less stressful! The day of the wedding they were there for me 100% and I could not ask for better wedding planners.

Sent on 10/25/2013

Erica · Married on 05/22/2010

0.0

absolutely terrible for so many reasons. please email me directly if you would like details, ericarosebartels@gmail.com. However, please check out my other vendors, I would recommend them all to any bride, without question!

Sent on 03/15/2011