Juliet Events Reviews

Juliet Events 4
  • Dave

Dave · Married on 10/06/2018

Thank you Alida!

Alida and her team pulled together an AMAZING afternoon in less than 5 months. Miracles can and do happen, and Alida does it. We had a blast working with her and highly recommend!

Sasha · Married on 03/17/2018

Alida and her team are just amazing. They were thorough, responsive, and had a lot of insight for me as someone who never really had a vision for her big day. Our ceremony and reception were non-traditional and they really listened to what we wanted. Alida has been doing this a long time and has a ton of great referrals and is a phenomenal problem solver. I highly recommend her and her team at Juliet events for their planning services.

Sent on 03/28/2018

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Sasha for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you and Josh and to meet your families. We wish you many years of happiness together. Please keep in touch with us!

Roger · Married on 09/22/2017

We just have to say how wonderful Alida and Joanne were. Every detail of our wedding were thought out and planned. From limo's, Accommodation, Food, music, Make up, etc. etc. etc. We could never have done it alone. They were at our wedding and Reception making sure all was going to the plan, it was to relief to see them there from start to finish.
    I would be happy to recommend Juliet Event to any one getting married.
    If we could have given them SIX STARS we would have.
    Roger Linda
    Married 9/22/2017

Sent on 11/07/2017

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Roger and Linda for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day. We enjoyed working with both of you and please keep in touch. Thanks again!

Jennifer · Married on 05/20/2017

Our special day was stress free and organized. I have heard of brides and grooms not being able to enjoy their wedding day because of all of the running around and worrying and organizing they had to do. We made the decision to hire Juliet Events to take away the stress and it was the best decision! The day of the wedding Juliet Events made sure the photographers were on time, the bridal suite was stocked with all the essentials, the seating outside for the ceremony was perfect, the flowers were accounted for, down to changing out the bottles of wine on the tables for the ceremony because they were the wrong ones. But that was all behind the scenes, we were able to enjoy the day. Not only is Juliet Events professional, but without them I'm sure the day wouldn't have run as smooth.

Sent on 10/02/2017
    Juliet Events 5
    Juliet Events 6
    Juliet Events 7
    Juliet Events 8

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Jennifer the the great review! It was a pleasure to be part of your wedding day and to get to know both of you and your families. We wish you many years of happiness! Alida and JoAnn

Tina · Married on 09/25/2016

My husband and I were struggling to plan a wedding on the east coast while living on the west coast. We decided to hire Juliet Events as day-of coordinators, and couldn't be more pleased and happy that we did. Alida and JoAnn were incredibly organized and helpful the entire process, and truly went above and beyond what I was expecting from a day-of coordinator. We met several times, communicated over e-mail constantly, and she was there the whole day to make sure everything went seamlessly. And it did! I don't know what I would have done without her and her team, and I cannot recommend them enough.

Sent on 10/13/2016

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Tina for the wonderful review! It was a pleasure to work with both of you and meet your families. We wish you many years of happiness.

Jo Anne · Married on 09/23/2016

I wouldn't have been able to enjoy my wedding as much as did if it weren't for the Day Of Coordinator services of the Juliet Event team! I highly recommend them! We started working closely together about 6 months prior and met periodically so that Alida and Joan can gather the latest details I've put together or vendors I've booked. They kept me on track and made sure I was where I needed to be during the hectic planning process. They also kept on top of confirming the vendors prior to the big day. I am a control freak and planned every last detail of my wedding to create the "perfect" day. But, on the day of, as soon as Alida and her team arrived at the hotel, I turned over all control to them. I relaxed, lost all sense of time and enjoyed every single minute. I laughed with my friends and family during the bridal prep as they dealt with the florist delivery; cleaning up the rooms for pictures and footage by the photographer and videographer; and firmly, but gently, moving us along so we could keep to the timeline. At the church, they made sure pre-and post-ceremony activities were running smoothly and on schedule. And at the reception, every single detail, favor, picture and personal touch I created and planned were exactly the way I wanted. Thank you so much Juliet Events for everything you did to make this the BEST DAY EVER for us!

Sent on 11/10/2016

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you so much JoAnne! We loved being a part of your wedding day. We wish you both many years of love and happiness

Maria · Married on 05/28/2016

In short, Angela was the all-around MVP of our wedding. Throughout the planning process it was invaluable to have someone help manage vendor relationships and contracts, ensure the most essential precautions and preparations were taken care of, and most importantly when to prioritize which tasks so I didn't get too overwhelmed with everything there was to do. As we began rehearsal and wedding set-up it was amazing to see her work and organize our massive bridal party and parade of family and friends helping with the wedding. She can see the big picture, envision things end-to-end, while catching on to lots of little details that made such a difference during the actual event. I can't imagine what we would have done the day of without her coordinating the million+1 tasks to be finished, everything turned out completely perfect and I received so many compliments on how smoothly it all went; all of the events and their transitions appeared seamless to our guests. I know I'm biased :) but our wedding was absolutely the best I've ever been to. I can't thank Angela enough for all of her smarts, know-how, and support to make the event so wonderful! A+, 5-stars, Blue Ribbon for Juliet Events!

Sent on 06/04/2016

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you so much Maria! We loved being a part of your wedding day. Wishing much love and happiness always.

Linda · Married on 12/31/2015

Alida and Angela were very helpful their advise and guidance . they helped us enjoy a wonderful wedding!!!!!

Sent on 01/19/2016

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Linda for the wonderful review!

Rosanne · Married on 11/29/2015

I hired JE for my daughters bridal and baby showers. They were both display showers. Guests brought gifts unwrapped. They were displayed beautifully on tables. The baby shower theme was tutus, since it's a girl. An oversize tutu was displayed along the edge of the tables. An extra chair was at each table so the mother to be could go around and sit at each table. A big pink bow was wrapped around the back of each chair. I was a guest at each shower. JE took care of everything.

Sent on 01/14/2016

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Rosanne for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to be a part of these two happy events. Please keep in touch! Alida and Angela

They went over and beyond of what a planner would do :) Every appointment they would offer to come and give support. They were a lending ear always and easy to talk to and quickly responding to emails. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a planner. On the day of the wedding I was so relaxed and knew everything would be covered and did not worry at all. If I did not have these amazing planners on my team I probably would have broken down a bunch of times during the planning. But thankfully I had an awesome time planning and had the best time at my wedding. Cannot thank them enough :)

Sent on 01/19/2016

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review!

maid · Married on 06/05/2015

Angela and Alida are truly professionals. They were recommended to me by a friend that has used them before. After my first meeting with them, I didn't even bother to look for anyone else because they were so wonderful. They helped pull together all the details of my wedding. i was so clueless about the right and wrong things to do for weddings and they were really able to give me great advice and steer me in the right direction. We also had them there on the day of the wedding and they are miracle workers. Everything went so perfectly and it was so nice to be able to have them the center of any/all questions!!! I am sad that my wedding is already over and I won't have a reason to call them anymore!! Definitely use them!!

Sent on 06/14/2015

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review! We were so happy to be part of your special day and to meet your families. We wish you many years of love and happiness!

Erin · Married on 05/09/2015

Our dream wedding would not have been possible without Alida. From the first second I met her to kissing her goodbye at our reception she was truly amazing.

Alida's referrals were phenomenal, and she is so respected by vendors. Everyone and everything came together so perfectly on the day of our wedding because of her work behind the scenes.

Our bridal party was full of loud but loving friends. 2 kids and a baby were in the mix as well. Alida balanced dealing with the personalities so well. My work schedule is pretty insane, but Alida always had a flexible schedule. Her emails kept everything in line and on schedule. My life is hectic but that kept everything grounded!

So many details, so many personalities, and so many variables went into our perfect day. I went from finding a Day of Coordinator to meeting someone who will always be an incredible part of the life Dave and I have built together. Our day was magical and Alida made sure it was.

Sent on 05/26/2015

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Erin for the wonderful review. Working with you and Dave was a pleasure from start to finish. It was so much fun to meet your family and friends and to be part of your special day. Much love and happiness to you both.
  • Jeffrey

Jeffrey · Married on 08/09/2014

We have used J.E. for all our events since 2011. They have become part of our family. Most recently for my wife’s surprise milestone birthday and my daughters 1 year birthday. We are spoiled by their outstanding organizational, business expertise, creative skills and attention to detail. I was lucky to have Alida to scrutinize a caterers proposal. She identified discrepancies with the food and called out the price to value mismatch. She clearly made a difference. J.E. makes every event unique and special and would recommend them to anyone

Sent on 10/07/2018

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you so much Jeff for the great review! We love working with you both and can't wait for the next party. You have become like family to us too!

Christa · Married on 10/05/2013

Juliet Events was absolutely invaluable at our wedding; not only did they ensure every detail was perfectly executed on the day, but they could not have been more helpful in the months and weeks leading up to our wedding. Alida and Angela were a pleasure to work with, I would highly recommend them to any bride-to-be.

Sent on 05/09/2014

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Christa for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you both and to meet your families. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.

I hired Juliet events to plan my tent wedding. Alida and Angela provided me with an intimate environment and elegant design. They were very professional and accommodating, and did an exceptional job of working with our budget and timeline.

It was easy to work with Alida and Angela because they kept us on track, up to date and respected our visions.

They helped make our special day one to remember and I would highly recommend them to future brides.

Thank you so much, ladies.

Sent on 03/09/2014

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful review. it was a pleasure to work with you both. Wishing you all the best always

Claudia · Married on 06/29/2013

Angela and Alida were so great in helping us plan our wedding. A lot of little things that needed to be done throughout the wedding got done seamlessly. We didn't have to worry at all about who was going to do it or where certain things were going to go. Having a timeline is a huge part of a wedding but when you're the one getting married you don't want to have to deal with that so it was invaluable having them there with us.

Sent on 07/24/2013

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Claudia for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you both and meet your families.

Stephanie · Married on 06/08/2013

Angela and Alida are awesome they made sure that we had everything and anything that we would have needed. answering any questions that we had. We would definitely recommend their service to anyone that ask us. You guys are awesome thanks for making our day be exactly what we imagined it to be.

Jose & Stephanie Flores

Sent on 06/27/2013

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Stephanie and Jose for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure working with you and meeting your families. Stay in touch!

Alida and Angela did a great job planning our wedding. I contacted them about 4 months before the wedding with only venue semi-set. They really helped me getting everything together quickly. Their fee was reasonable and they really tried to stick to our budget. They have recommended vendors who were so much cheaper than what we have thought. The savings essentially made up for the wedding planner cost. On the day of the wedding, they were like my moms! They really took care of everything. Angle even ironed my dress! So my real mom :) could just relax and enjoy the wedding. Everyone from the bridal party to the guests loved our wedding. It was more beautiful than I ever imagined. Thank you Alida and Angela!

Sent on 04/17/2013

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you so much for the wonderful review! We enjoyed working with you both and meeting your families. Please stay in touch with us.

carolyn · Married on 09/08/2012

I highly recommend using Juliet Events. We used them to plan our backyard tented wedding. I called them up in a panic because i wanted to plan a wedding in two months and didn't think it would be possible....well they made it happen! Alida and Angela are two of the nicest ladies I have met! They are true professionals with a great eye for details and decorating! You cannot go wrong with using Juliet Events!! Thank you Juliet Events! :)

Sent on 11/03/2012

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Carolyn for the wonderful review. It was a pleasure to work with you, we enjoyed it so much. Wishing you both a lifetime of love and happiness. Please stay in touch!

Magdalena · Married on 09/01/2012

It has been an honor to work with Angela and Alida. There aren't enough words to be able to express how thankful we are for their help when planning our wedding. From the moment we met with them, they were always very professional, punctual, understanding, patient and so creative. They always listened to everything we said and always kept our wishes as a priority. The email reminders definitely help keep me organized and on top of things. They introduced us to excellent vendors who were kept within our budget and our visions. We really had nothing to worry about at all during our planning since we knew we can count on them to help us through it all. It was a wonderful experience and we can not wait to share our photos with you. :)

Sent on 10/05/2012

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Maggie! It was a pleasure to work with you and Artur and to meet your families. We wish you much love and happiness always and hope you will stay in touch with us.

Peter · Married on 08/27/2012

Alida and Angela, are exctremly helpful. They respond quikly and are just very nice people. They really made our day special.

They even came on the wedding day even though not needed, just to make sure my wife was not alone or freaked out.

Sent on 09/12/2012

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Peter for the great review. You and Janni were a pleasure to work with. We hope you enjoyed your time in New York City. Wishing you love and happiness always!

Sarah · Married on 08/25/2012

I would highly recommend Juliet Events. Alida was great to work with. I used Juliet Events for "day of coordination" but I got a whole lot more than just day of help. Alida was there all through the planning process to provide advice or direction whenever I needed it. I could ask her things like how much to tip the Maitre D' or what is the order for the processional. If I had a question, I could always her ask. On the "day of" they did a fabulous job. They helped distribute my family's flowers, they sewed my bridesmaids' dress after she ripped it, they got all of my guests onto the right buses and in the right limos, they helped with the processional at the church, they made sure my venue set-up the reception according to my instructions (and let me tell you they were pretty intricate) and most importantly they were there for support.

Sent on 09/18/2012

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Sarah for the great review. It was a pleasure to work with you and to meet both your families. We wish you much love and happiness always!

Rosalie · Married on 03/11/2012

To all the Brides who are looking for an event planner or coordinator, look no further. all you need in my book is Juliet Events.They made me feel comfortable, took all the preassure off me and made everything go so smoothly They are so professional, patient, focus on details, always on time, very friendly and pleasure to be around with. You have a vision they will take of it and beyond. They are the best. You won't regret it. I promise you. Any future plans, I will only deal with JULIET EVENTS!!

Sent on 03/15/2012

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Rosalie for the wonderful review. We loved working with you and we enjoyed being part of your special day. Wishing you and Dave love and happiness always.

Deidre · Married on 11/11/2011

When I got engaged my sister immediately put me in contact with Juliet Events. Angela and Alida were a lifesaver for planning my November wedding in less than 6 months. They gave me information that I would have never found on my own. From finding a makeup artist to budget friendly invitations they knew exactly how to find what would be a perfect match for me. They handled the most frustrating situations with ease and helped me to make decisions on every small detail.bleeping me on task and reminding me to stay on task since I tend to procrastinate.
    On the day of the wedding they helped make sure everything went perfectly. Ensuring I stayed cool, calm collected and put smiles on my parents faces. Alida's presence while I got ready kept the room light heated and I can't thank Angela enough for finding me eyedrops so I wear my contacts that day. Without Angela and Alida, the buttons on my dress would have surely been a debacle. They took my ideas and brought them to life almost like reading my mind. Thank you so much for all of your help. You helped me maintain control of wedding and helping us have such a great day.

Angela and Alida - Sorry, this took a little while to write. I should change my middle name to procrastination.

Sent on 01/17/2012

Juliet Events's reply:

Thank you Deidre for the wonderful review. We enjoyed working with you and it was a pleasure to see your family again. We wish you love and happiness always! Please stay in touch with us....