Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer Reviews

Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 5
Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 6
Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 7

Kam Rahmani · Married on 03/07/2019

Julien and his amazing team

Julien is an absolutely incredible photographer! He and his team are very talented and he captured our wedding day beautifully. I was impressed by his professionalism and his patience - he gave us all just enough direction so that we looked amazing but still looked natural. He also cared about capturing all the important moments of our day and stayed until he was sure he had done that. We were so happy with our photos and got so many good ones that it was hard to decide which ones to print!

Sent on 04/01/2019

Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer's reply:

Hi Kam and Amanda, it has been a real pleasure assisting your wedding and we could not be happier about your reaction. We are thrilled you enjoyed your experience and your photos.
    In the name of the whole team we want to wish you both a long an very happy life together
  • Rosalina

Rosalina Villasenor · Married on 12/01/2018

Flawless! Excellent customer service!

Absolutely love love my photos! He really captured the essence of our wedding. He cares about your story. Extremely patient and helpful in the midst of caos....I should know, I (the bride) was the wedding planner LOL. Perfectly understood the mix and match styles we wanted in our photos. Thanks Julien you are a true artist!

Sent on 03/13/2019
    Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 8
    Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 9
    Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 10
    Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 11

Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer's reply:

Rosalina, it has been a real pleasure capturing those kind moments for you and Agustin. We wish you a very long and happy life and we look forward to meeting you again :)

paulina · Married on 12/30/2017

Everything was perfect, the team was so professional and didn't bother us with the pictures. They truly take pride in their work and everything was just amazing!

Sent on 03/09/2018

Kevin Lepretre · Married on 07/29/2017

It couldn't be better !

Beautiful pictures, very good organization and touch. If you are looking for how to make you dream come true ask Julien. My wife and i will recommend him for sure. Thank you mate and see you soon for an other celebration.

Sent on 10/30/2018

Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer's reply:

Thank you Kevin. We are thrilled you and Ivonne enjoyed the pictures. Long and happy to life to you both :)

Gabriel · Married on 04/01/2017

We are very grateful with Julien's work , all his photos were amazing. I really liked his passion to do his work, we had to race to take advantage of several locations but in the end it was worth it. One of the things that convinced me to contract their services was to compare complete event galleries, many photographers only rescue some good photos of an event, while Julien can capture many excellent photos from the same event.

Sent on 08/03/2017

Laura · Married on 03/04/2017

Todas las fotografias son hermosas! Tiene una excelente calidad, Julien es un verdadero profesional.

Sent on 07/25/2017
  • O

Oscar · Married on 03/04/2017

Exellent photographs, the most beautiful of the weddings I have ever seen. These people are professional and it shows. Totally recommended, Julien and his team know how to capture the magical moments and make them extraordinary with their photos. Good, very very good!

Sent on 07/25/2017

Judith · Married on 12/16/2016

The best person to capture the best moments of your life and translate them as unforgettable memories. May God continue to bless your talent. Thank you for your professionalism and dedication to our pre-wedding and wedding photo shoot.

La mejor persona para capturar los mejores momentos de tu vida y plasmarlos para que sean recuerdos inolvidables. Dios siga bendiciendo tu talento. Gracias por tu profesionalismo y dedicación a nuestra sesión de fotos pre-boda y boda.

Sent on 09/05/2017

Gerardo · Married on 12/16/2016

Estamos muy contentos por el trabajo que hizo en nuestra boda. Lo recomendamos 100% para cualquier tipo de evento. Buscamos varios fotografos y estamos muy satisfechos de haber escogido a Julien. Sus fotos hacen ver los paisajes aun mas bonitos de lo que son. Nos encantaria tener una sesion de fotos nuevamente una vez que la familia crezca.

We are very happy for the work he did at our wedding. We recommend him 100% for any type of event. We had looked for several photographers and we are very pleased to have chosen Julien. His photos make the landscapes look even more beautiful than they are. We would love to have another photo shoot again once the family grows.

Sent on 09/17/2017

Sofia · Married on 12/15/2015

Wedding photographer

Julien and Guillaume were wonderful. The pictures they took of our wedding are absolutely stunning. My husband hates being photographed and they still managed to capture great pictures of him! They were very easy to work with and were happy to take specific pictures of guests upon request. They were very unobtrusive throughout the whole wedding and took a beautiful array of both traditional photos and artsier ones. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a great wedding photographer.

Sent on 03/07/2019
    Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 12
    Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 13
    Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer 14

Lauren · Married on 11/12/2015

He was absolutely amazing and so artistic. The pictures look like they belong in a fashion magazine! I just love his work!!!

Sent on 04/07/2016

Audrey · Married on 11/07/2015

Julien in my opinion is not a wedding photographer but an artist. As a bride I could not have been happier with my wedding pictures as they captured the essence of every moment of my wedding day. The photographs are simply outstanding. I was fortunate to have traveled to Puerto Vallarta a couple of months before the wedding to plan my perfect day with my mother and we had the pleasure of meeting Julien during our trip. We hired him during our meeting not only because he was highly recommended and we had previously seen samples of his work on his blog but most importantly we hired him because he was friendly and incredibly passionate about his work. And now that the wedding is behind us, we could have not made a better decision. During the wedding day he was everywhere capturing every moment; and now every picture tells a story. On the day of the wedding, Julien and his assistant were on time, prepared, and came with a flexible and super friendly attitude. Julien in my honest opinion is the absolute best photographer in Puerto Vallarta and the surrounding areas and he charges a fair price for his work. When I met with him he set up realistic expectations on when I was supposed to receive my pictures and he delivered before the deadline, which I was incredibly happy about.

To any bride out there looking for a phenomenal photographer, Julien is your guy!!! It was great meeting him before the wedding but looking back now, it was unnecessary as his passion for his work provides you as a bride with stunning photographs of your wedding.

Thank you Julien on behalf of my husband and I and all our wedding guests and family who loved your work!

Sent on 12/22/2015

Paola · Married on 08/08/2015

I love the job!, let the photographs taken reflected the best moments of our wedding with original ideas and our tastes as a couple

Sent on 09/11/2015

Rick · Married on 06/12/2015

I was not able to attend my daughter's wedding because of surgery. Julien's photos make me feel as if I experienced the event firsthand. Ashley told me she is 100% thrilled with all of the work Julien did and that he was a dream to work with. I cannot imagine any photographer doing a more artistic and comprehensive job for a bride and groom

Sent on 08/19/2015

Julien was the absolute best! He captured our wedding so entirely that I can relive it through the photo book he created on a daily basis. He has such a keen eye and his photos are breathtaking. Our favorite part was the Trash the Dress session on the beach! He made it so much fun and light hearted and the images were stunning. Every single one of them is a work of art. We could not recommend him more highly! If you do not book him, you're missing out!

Sent on 10/16/2015

Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer's reply:

Thank you so much Ashley & Mario, I wish you both a long and happy life together, and I'm waiting to see you again when babies are coming :)

Selene · Married on 10/26/2013

Julien was an azaming photographer. The photo quality was great, loved the wedding album book. Also the wooded CD holder that included all of the picture was a nice touch. Would love to work with him again if I have the chance.

Sent on 07/20/2015

Sheryl · Married on 07/27/2013

Julien was absolutely fantastic to work with. Our beach photoshoot has so many amazing photos. I'm from Boston and booked him over e-mail. He responded promptly and was really easy to work with. I would highly recommend him to any bride. His creative style captures images that you otherwise would miss. We had an absolutely ball romping around on the beach and just couldn't be happier with the results.

Sent on 07/16/2015

Tim · Married on 01/04/2017

HE'S THE BEST!!! Look no further.....

Outstanding service and "out of the box" kind of approach which is EXACTLY what we wanted. We desired that our photos not be like everyone else's standard set of the typical formal and stuffy ones. Se we selected a unique venue (Casa Kimberly--former home of famous movie star Elizabeth Taylor--which was fabulous) and dressed in linen with rolled up sleeves. The "vibe" was sophisticated, fresh, yet fun and conversational. Julien was EXCELLENT and surpassed our expectations.....especially in the creativity department.

Some creative examples: There are amazing crystal chandeliers at our venue and he took photos of us thru the dangling crystals with all the twinkling effects producing exquisite photos. There was also runoff water (not planned or expected) in the street near Lovers Arch at the location. Julien got on the ground and practically had his body in that mud puddle in order to capture our reflection in the water which is among our most favorite ones of all. Lastly, incorporation of the beautiful Spanish architecture and the live mariachi band made for some other favorites as well. The use of the sunset and timing for lighting was superb!

I would be remiss if I failed to mention that we are gay adult professionals and were made to feel welcomed, supported, and encouraged by Julien! He even encouraged more affection be displayed (he would say. "be yourself and feel free to touch as you would if this were your home/friends) for some of the photos because he sensed we were guarded.

Here is a partial excerpt from my message back to Julien the day after our event: "Thanks so much for making our photo session so special. We can't wait to see the pictures!!! Your creativity was very much appreciated and we felt very comfortable and welcomed by you. It's always stressful when you are dealing with strangers in another country on something so important. You relieved the stress and we enjoyed the experience."

Sent on 01/08/2017

Julien Leveau - Wedding Photographer's reply:

Wow, what can I say, your review worth so much to me, thank you for the time you took for it, I don't know if much clients will read it, but I feel like I'm the most interested in what you wrote, I just love it :) I hope to see you again in Vallarta, on an other shooting or in a wedding (I do accept recommendations ;) or stilling a casual picture of you walking hand in hand in the street !! I wish you both a happy and long life together, and I felicitate you for your decision to get married !!!