Julie Reed Events Reviews

21 | Las Vegas, NV

21 Reviews for Julie Reed Events

Brittney · Married on 04/23/2017

Julie is absolutely amazing very creative, she definitely knows what she's doing. I had no idea what to do with flowers for my wedding and Julie guided me and did a beautiful job. Also her assistant Kelly was there on the day of my wedding and she was amazing my bridal party was comfortable with her and she made sure everyone knew how to hold there bouquets and everything.

Sent on 06/07/2017

rachel · Married on 11/05/2016

Julie was amazing! Everything was beautiful. She had great ideas, very creative. Would absolutely use her again!!

Sent on 11/08/2016

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2015

Allow her to take some creative freedom. She will surprise you with her creative ideas. Wonderful

Sent on 07/04/2015

Julie was a such a pleasure to work with. She was very accommodating, worked within my budget, and did an amazing job. She truly made my vision become a reality!!! She is certainly highly recommended!!! Thank you so much Julie!

Sent on 12/08/2014

Cameo · Married on 04/03/2014

Julie did a wonderful job at my wedding and was great to work with! Her unique style and eye made our reception look so amazing and she wove in a sentimental item for me into my bouquet, which was awesome. Definitely worth the money and she was totally willing to work within my budget. Thank you so much Julie!

Sent on 04/14/2014

Julei Reed made my dream wedding come true. She was SOOOO incredibly helpful, super familiar with the venue which was amazing, and had the best ideas ever. Not only did he give us the most unique floral arrangements, she lit up the reception room, did our linens, decorated a wagon for us, and the list could go on forever. I would recommend her to ANYONE. Thanks so much Julie!

Sent on 11/23/2012

Kris · Married on 05/12/2012

Our flowers for our wedding were absolutely stunning! I love every piece that Julie designed and she listened very attentively to all my requests. She is extremely knowledgeable about flowers and advised me which ones would hold throughout the evening and which ones would wilt before the night ended. She used her expertise to guide me towards making decisions that were right for me and ultimately and always told me that the final decision was mine to make. When there were certain designs that I loved, but were costly, she offered alternative flowers that would produce the same effect, but be more cost efficient. And her final creations were stunning! And I also appreciate that she personally handed me my bouquet. I know that she must have been busy that evening, but somehow she managed to actually be at the start of my wedding because I had once told her that I was nervous something would go wrong and she wouldn't be there to fix it. So, as it turns out, absolutely nothing went wrong (with the flowers, anyways) and she was still there to hand me my bouquet. Thank you, Julie, for making that extra effort.

Sent on 06/03/2012
  • Roxanne

Roxanne · Married on 04/22/2012

Julie Reed is an amazingly talented artist! My jaw literally dropped when she transformed my reception into my Gold and Glamorous theme I described over phone/email. Being from the east coast, she was able to take my vision, my magazine clippings, my email descriptions, my last minute changes and turn it into my dream wedding!!! She was so prompt with her emails/phone calls, even when she calmed me down a few weeks before the wedding, I knew I had chosen the right vendor! Thank you so much, Julie!!!!

Every single one of my guests were astounded and replied how absolutely gorgeous the wedding decor/flowers were. Not only did she exceed my expectations, she was able to make the entire day worry-free for me. She took care of every single detail and I am so thrilled I was able to work with her!

We collaborated on many aspects, but towards the end, I had so much faith in her, that I let her do whatever she thought would best fit the room/theme and was definitely not disappointed!!! From the brides bouquet, to ceremony flowers, to the linens, the stunning decor and the constant professionalism, I highly highly recommend Julie Reed Events for your wedding - you will not regret it!!

Sent on 05/10/2012

Julie Reed Events's reply:

Wow Thank you Roxanne. Congratulations to both of you .
    I am delighted to hear you were satisfied with the product and service we provided. It was a absolute pleasure working with you.
    Looking forward to seeing pictures.Please keep in touch.
  • Charmaine

Charmaine · Married on 04/14/2012

It was especially difficult for me to choose my vendor for floral design because I met so many creative and personable people. In the end, I remain really pleased with my decision to go with Julie Reed Events over all the others. Julie is a wonderfully compassionate professional who listened to every idea I had and made sure to incorporate it in a unique way. My only regret is that I didn’t have a bigger budget with which to utilize her more creative and avant garde ideas. I was thrilled with our decorations and fell absolutely in love with my bouquet. Beyond all that, Julie worked wonderfully with my mother and my wedding planner in order to ensure that everything went smoothly. To say that I highly recommend her is really a no-brainer.

Sent on 05/28/2012
  • Sara

Sara · Married on 11/11/2011

I pretty much let Julie do what she wanted with my flowers and decor after she got an idea of what I wanted and my budget. It was amazing!!! She always asked for my input and even had a few surprises for me. Her staff also saved the day 10 minutes before the ceremony when they made me two rose bouquets free of charge for the rose presentation ceremony (since I forgot the roses I bought in my hotel room!). Everyone was talking abut how awesome the flowers and decor was.

Sent on 12/01/2011
  • Linda Gilbert

Linda · Married on 08/27/2011

Julie has worked with The Eco Bridal Affair for 3 years and this year with Crash A Wedding For Breast Cancer. She has provided us with such imaginative work in wedding bridal bouquets and boutonieres. Her use of color and varied flowers and greenery is out of the ordinary. The bouquets for Crash A Wedding For Breast Cancer were exquisite. I loved my bouquet it was everything I had hoped for. I just told Julie to make it pink and green and she did...it was GORGEOUS! Each girl had a bouquet that was designed to fit her dress... and Julie had no idea what they would look like, only that they would be a shade of pink. Each bouquet matched wonderfully. Thanks Julie your work is stunning.

Sent on 09/27/2011

Kimberly · Married on 05/14/2011

I wish there were more than 5 stars to rate Julie Reed with! She is one of the most creative people I've ever met, yet was able to listen to and take all of my random thoughts and magazine clippings and turn them into a breathtaking reality. She was on time and took charge on wedding day, making sure the groomsmen looked good and the bridesmaids/mothers/and bride looked and felt beautiful. I would 110% recommend and work with Julie in an instant! We got SO many comments from guests about how it was the most beautiful wedding they've ever attended, and was largely due to the decor and feeling of it all. Thank you, Julie!!

Sent on 06/29/2011

Crystal · Married on 03/19/2011

Julie is an artist of epic proportion. After seeing sample of her work we chose some fairly avant gard designs, especially for my bouquet. When I saw my bouquet and all the other flowers right before the ceremony, I nearly cried they were so amazing. Everything far exceeded any of my expectations and I was really bummed I couldn't somehow freeze all the flowers and keep them. Julie is just amazing. She is incredibly easy to work with and strives to ensure her brides are happy. If you are looking for flowers that are not the run of the mill wedding flowers, Julie is your artist!!

Sent on 03/27/2011

Lindsay · Married on 03/28/2009

Julie is such a pleasure to work with. I have recommended her to every bride I can find. She really works with her clients to reach a mutual goal and cares about her work. On top of that, her work is gorgeous! Julie certainly is a jewel.

Sent on 06/25/2009

Chelsea · Married on 03/07/2009

I was nervous about what my floral arrangements would be like, only because I am not a "big flower" girl. From the moment I spoke with Julie, I knew that she was knowledgeable and would do everything to ease me into the floral world! We did most of our communication through the phone and emails, and I felt comfortable with her from the get go. When I walked into my room at the Marriott and she had the flowers ready to show me, and had already taken care of passing out the flowers to the rest of our party, I was amazed! My bouquet was perfect! If I could show pictures on here, I would, and all I can say is that Julie made a not so "big flower" girl, into a flower girl! Thank you Julie!

no worries, Chelsea Chytka

Sent on 03/18/2009

Becca · Married on 06/21/2008

Julie Reed made my wedding exactly how I imagined it would be!!! It would not have been the same without her. She was incredibly professional, understood my vision and was so helpful throughout the entire day. I had a huge wedding that lasted for many many hours and the flowers looked just as beautiful at the beginning as they did at the end.

Sent on 12/14/2009

Southida · Married on 06/20/2009

Julie Reed was an awesome florist...we would definitely recommend her to our friends and family.

Sent on 08/21/2009

Jenna · Married on 12/17/2010

Julie's floral and decor took my breath away at the first bridal show I went to; I knew she had to be my florist and so it was. She went absolutely above and beyond what I had expected! I knew it was going to be beautiful, but when I walked into the reception room I was blown away! She made my "winter wonderland" come true and I cannot thank her enough for creating such gorgeous, creative arrangments. She did a spectacular job at incoporating our jingle bells, over-sized stockings (card receptacles), and ornaments without making it feel to "Christmasy".

Sent on 02/01/2011

D · Married on 05/07/2011

4.2
      3.5

Julie Reed is so TALENTED! I left her all the minor details up to her judgement and she truely was amazing!!! She took my vision and turned it into reality! She has an amazing eye for things beautiful and creative! If you dont want your average old wedding florist, Julie is the way to go to get something a little out of the box and BEAUTIFUL! I would highly recommend her for ANY event! Amazing talent and great price!

Sent on 05/11/2011

Janna · Married on 06/28/2014

4.2
      3.0

Julie was very organized and responsive to our requests. She was flexible with our budget and made suggestions that would let us stay within out certain range. Her floral arrangements for the bridal party's bouquets and boutonnieres were beautiful.

Sent on 07/08/2014

Skye · Married on 05/19/2018

1.0

My fiance and I had hired Julie for our Vegas wedding services in advance to ensure proper preparedness for our big day. Julie not only would ignore phone calls and emails but would also disregard our questions and responses. Being out of town guests trying to plan a wedding was difficult enough, but Julie persisted about payment and pushed us that she wouldn't even help us unless things were scheduled on the date even 1.5 years early. My fiance and I lost a close relative and a week later he lost his job, we told Julie that we wanted our money back and wanted to wait until things had cleared up in our lives but she refused the deposit even 1.5 years in advance and when she responded back only offered $500. We told her we'd take it and then never heard from her again. We emailed, called and yet nothing. JULIE ONLY CARES ABOUT HER MONEY, and is a huge fraud and liar.

Sent on 02/21/2018