Julie Miller Money Reviews

3 | High Point, NC

3 Reviews for Julie Miller Money

Emily · Married on 09/04/2016

I would wholeheartedly recommend Julie! She was so pleasant and responsive as I was trying to figure out music selections for our ceremony and offered some really beautiful alternative songs when I got stuck. Everyone complimented us on her beautiful vocals and harp playing, and she also recommended a violinist to accompany her who was great. Her rates are reasonable and she's a joy to be around. Definitely book her for your wedding or special event. I am so glad we did, and it made our day that much more special and unique.

• Yvonne

Yvonne · Married on 05/23/2015

I would definitely book Julie Miller Money again... and again... and again. She added just the right touch of elegance to our regal affair. Everyone loved her and continue to talk about how gracious our wedding was because of her.

Julie Money is a wonderful harpist. She did a phenomenal job with the harp (and vocals) and is the sweetest person to work with. She is very accommodating with out of town clients as well, sending us videos of her music and allowing the process to be very easy from afar.