12 Reviews for Julie Lee Weddings

Timelines (1)
To-Do Lists (1)
Cultural (1)
12 Julie Lee Weddings Reviews

Julie was absolutely amazing!!! She was always available when we needed her and she was super flexible when it came to meeting up. She had so many great ideas and money saving tips to help make our wedding not only perfect but fit in our budget. She was such a delight and so professional to work with. She made us feel like we were friends and not just a client. Before our wedding day she was always there for us and on our wedding day she made it feel like we had nothing to worry about. She took care of everything which was such a huge load off our minds when all we wanted to do was celebrate. We highly recommend her for any event you are thinking of having. She was absolutely the best and we could not have done it without her! She went above and beyond what we have expected. For your own sake, give her a try and you won't regret it. We love you Julie!! You are the best!!!!

Profile Picture Aaron, 3/9/18, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie and her assistants (Marisa, Stephanie, and other Julie) are simply the best and we really owe it to them for making our wedding memorable and how we dreamed it to be. Julie helped plan our wedding from day 1 for about 10 months. She was professional and personable, which made me feel like I can trust my most special day with her. She knew what was important to us as a couple, and simply handled that during the wedding day. On top of all our meetings and planning sessions, I truly saw how valuable she was on the day of. For us, it was overwhelming with 270 guests that we wanted to greet and get through our program. Vince and I spontaneously made decisions throughout the day to edit the program so that we have more time to do the things that mattered to us. All we had to do was tell Julie, and she handled the rest communicating to all vendors and venue staff without having us to worry. I would definitely recommend her!

Profile Picture Toni, 10/14/17, 1 Review
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie was awesome!! My daughter and I first met her at the Bridal Show and had a great chat with her. We both knew she was the one. She was just so sweet and I knew we would get along great. Over the 9 months planning our wedding, Julie really listened and offered great advice based on what I wanted for our wedding. She was very supportive and on top of everything. I'm a bit of a type A control freak and Julie made me feel comfortable knowing she had everything under control. Our wedding was just perfect! I highly recommend Julie and her team!

Profile Picture Terri, 9/16/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Unique Services (Other)

Julie is one of the most amazing and talented wedding planners. She was so amazing 2 of my bridesmaids will be using her for their wedding!! My fiancé, now husband, decided to go with her full wedding planning package which entailed everything from start to finish. From the moment we scheduled to meet with Julie was so attentive with all the details and asked the right questions to help us figure out the wedding process. There is so much to plan and Julie was so detail oriented and knew exactly what she was doing and gave us full confidence that she would be the right fit. Julie is always so positive with her big smile and her amazing personality. She was always in constant contact and made sure we knew what was going on and did a lot of the negotiating with vendors to make sure we were getting the best options and most value and recommended us vendors she trusts that would provide the absolute best service and quality. Days leading up to the wedding she made sure every detail was spot on and to our liking and went above and beyond to the point where I had ZERO worries. All of my friends and family members took notice of how hard Julie and her assistants worked and was so pleased. I couldn't thank Julie enough for how wonderful she made our wedding and how smooth everything went. We will definitely be recommending Julie to all our friends and family! Can't wait to see you at the next wedding, Julie!!

Profile Picture Jordan, 5/5/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie is my go-to co-ordinator when I'm booking weddings. She is completely organized, super responsive and just really really friendly. You can tell from the get-go that she is super experienced and I am completely comfortable in her knowledge. She alleviates any concerns I have and is able to offer solutions or suggestions where necessary. Looking forward to seeing you again Julie!!!! :D

Profile Picture Sarah, 3/4/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie is more than just a wedding planner. She's your co-creator, counselor, supporter, advocate-r, cheerleader, and ultimately a true friend. We definitely underpaid Julie for all of her services. She went above and beyond for what she did for us. From the first day of planning til the moment we left the venue on the day of our wedding, Julie was there every step of the way. During the planning process, she was available all the time either through email, text, or phone calls. She definitely received a lot of emails and texts from me because I tend to become a little OCD and neurotic with planning. Our wedding was perfect because of her timeliness, professionalism, and her eye for style. We got married in downtown LA in the middle of the Women's March (aka Trump protest) and Julie and her team pulled it off and started our wedding on time, even if she had to fight against the law a few times. And we got 100% of our security deposit back because Julie and her team did an amazing job. Of the entire planning process, Julie is the one thing that I did not feel any buyers remorse because she was worth every penny. Trust me, if you want a wedding to go smoothly, hire a wedding planner. If you went your wedding to be perfect just the way you want it, hire Julie.

Profile Picture Janet, 1/21/17, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie and her team were very willing to hear out our thoughts and opinions and did whatever they could to make our day just the way we wanted. Julie always reached out to us personally and was willing to meet with us or communicate through texts and emails any time. We were able to enjoy our wedding day without any worries or concerns as Julie and her team were completely trustworthy!

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/18/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie was incredibly accommodating to all our inquiries and requests. If you're looking for someone who is willing to go out of their way in serving the Bride/Groom with a joyful heart, Julie is the way to go. Highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture DJ, 5/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie and her staff did amazing job on my wedding day. I contacted her for one month before the wedding, and she quickly took ALL the tasks. Her open communication and thoughtfulness was genuine and made our final wedding stretch stress free as possible. She was able to release so much of the burden and physically and mentally saved me.

I wish I used her for my entire wedding planning from the get go, but in the short time she had to plan and take over, I was extremely satisfied. I would definitely recommende to others. Julie was always available, day or night and made sure I was informed of everything. Thanks Julie!

Profile Picture User4892716, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I had some of the best experiences working with Julie and her team. Looking back, I realized I was able to fully enjoy every moment of my engagement, wedding planning, and especially my wedding day. Julie and her team were always thinking of ways to make sure Matt and I weren't carrying the burdens of planning a wedding on our own and took great measures to ensure everything went smoothly. There were multiple times they came with me to meet various vendors, shop for supplies and decor...and I never even asked! I'm so grateful for the thought, compassion, graciousness and willingness they showed through their services. Julie wasn't just my wedding coordinator, but she became a friend I was able to confide in. Thank you so much Julie!

Profile Picture Erin, 8/29/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Julie and her team were awesome! Julie is very knowledgable, always there to answer any questions, and our wedding wouldn't have been the best day of our lives if it wasn't for her guidance and organization. She takes you through the whole wedding process from your first meeting to relay your dream wedding visions and she turns your wants and desires into reality. Julie takes your stresses of wedding planning away from your thoughts so you can enjoy this special day with your wife, family and friends. Julie and her team are simply amazing, and I highly recommend her if you are looking for a wedding planner or organizing a huge celebration. God bless you Julie and wish you much success in the future! Grace & Lawrence Padolina

Profile Picture Lawrence , 12/21/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I thought I was going to be the bride that can do it all -- I had my wedding planned to the T and even a timeline drawn out -- until I got to the last month before the big day. I started getting very nervous about being able to maintain control of the flow of events and make sure things went the way my husband and I wanted to, not how others thought would be best. I panicked at the thought I would be taking pictures with my bridal party, oblivious to what else is going down downstairs. So, I contacted Julie!!

She came in with her experience and made sure everything that I missed was taken care of. We had a rocky start to the day (to absolutely no fault of Julie): I woke up so sick to my stomach, unable to calm nausea, our box of programs went missing, table numbers were never delivered, makeup ran late, no bridesmaids got the updos we wanted, some didn't even make it down to the first look, groomsmen pictures were never taken, and probably a bunch of other things that I don't need to know about. Despite all of this, I was able to just ENJOY. Julie brought me chamomile tea and Tums, let me know what problems had occurred, but how she was going to handle them, and I thoroughly enjoyed the day.

I can't (and don't want to) imagine what the day would have been like without Julie. She was my number one supporter, worked to establish the vision that my husband and I had for the wedding, and never let anything take control of the plans we had for the day.

Profile Picture Joanne, 4/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Cultural, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, To-Do Lists