Julie Baeza Studio Reviews

7 | Wayne, NJ

7 Reviews for Julie Baeza Studio

Vongvilay · Married on 10/27/2013

I found Julie on theknot.com. Julie and her assistant are very professional and on time. They did everything that I wanted during my trial. I was really satisfied with my hair and makeup. On my actual wedding, I got the same style as my trial, and they didn't disappoint me. They did everything perfectly. My mom also got her hair done and she was very happy with it.

Sent on 11/11/2013

Julie Baeza Studio's reply:

Thank you. It was our absolute pleasure to be a part of your big day!

Estelle · Married on 09/14/2013

Best service ever, love my hair

Tonia · Married on 08/24/2013

Julie Baeza Studio was amazing to work with. Got exactly what I wanted and more. I felt like a princess on my wedding day. I could not have asked for a better experience or better person to be there on my special day. Julie was very proactive in in seeing any problems and very prepared. She made me and my girls look amazing. I will be using her again for any special events I have.

Sent on 09/30/2013

I was so happy to find Julie Baeza Studio after my alternate makeup artist cancelled last minute. She was amazing, more like a makeup artist/wedding planner/therapist. She did my BIG wedding party and myself with ease. I would recommend her to anyone.

Maria · Married on 11/11/2011

The professionalism and flexibility that I was provided by Julie and her team from Julie Baezo Studio. Where impeccable. I couldn't have ask for a better team to assist me on my wedding day. Thanks you guys so much for making my wedding day perfect!!

Sent on 09/30/2013

Julie was EXCELENT! She was on time and her equipment was very clean. She moved at my pace which was very important because I was a DIY bride and we kept getting interrupted so that I could answer wedding questions. My husband loved the natural look that we picked after completing the trial. He said that I glowed. I have recommended Julie for all events that have needed makeup help since then, I have 5 sisters with a wedding almost every year, all of which loved her!

Thank you Julie for making our days so special!

Mrs. Mahotiere Andaluz

Sent on 09/30/2013

My experience with Julie Baeza was more than i could have wished for! She did the make-up for my daughter for her wedding, & my daughter has her own individual style, so it was important to choose a make-up artist who would be able to capture my daughter's personality and reflect her beauty in a unique, yet appropriate way. Julie connected immediately with my daughter & was very open to hearing my daughter's ideas about how she wanted to look on her special day. The result was breathtaking & my daughter was thrilled! Julie arrived on time, was fully prepared, & offered wonderful suggestions. I would highly recommend Julie to anyone who wants a talented stylist who brings an open mind & a passion for her work!

Sent on 10/02/2013