Julie Anna's Joy Photography Reviews

Julie Anna's Joy Photography 5
Julie Anna's Joy Photography 6
Julie Anna's Joy Photography 7

Vicky · Married on 09/02/2017

My husband and I are so thankful that Julie and Rick were there to capture our wedding day! We couldn’t have been happier with the outcome of the pictures – they are top quality. The pictures look completely natural (and felt natural while we were taking them) and capture an amazing variety of the big emotions and subtle sentiments. Julie and Rick are a phenomenal team; they are fun, professional, accommodating, helpful, and kind. They are two people you are glad to have around you throughout the day. Julie and Rick went to great lengths to help us get EVERY shot we wanted while making it a completely enjoyable experience. We couldn’t have asked for more skill and attentiveness from a photographer. Of all the decisions, we made about our wedding day, having Julie Anna Joy’s Photography capture the day was one of the very best decisions we made!

Sent on 03/29/2018
    Julie Anna's Joy Photography 12
    Julie Anna's Joy Photography 13
    Julie Anna's Joy Photography 14

Sara · Married on 09/10/2016

Where do I begin - Julie and her husband Rick did an incredible job capturing our wedding day. Julie's professionalism is unlike any other - timely, creative, accommodating and she truly, TRULY enjoys every minute of what she does which is very obvious right off the bat. Multiple guests from my wedding commented on how lovely Julie and Rick are and how dedicated they were on that day to getting the perfect shots. The best part was, we got all the shots in we asked for but we were fully present at our wedding and able to enjoy every minute of it (which was very important to me). When looking back through the photos, I was amazed at how many moments they captured that I wasn't even aware of at the time. Our photos are so special and we have one of a kind shots to remember our perfect day. Thank you Julie and Rick, you were both such a pleasure to work with! Keep spreading your joy :)

Sent on 04/09/2018