Julia's Shutter Moments Reviews

• WeddingWire Couples' Choice Awards 2021 Winner

• octbride
    Krystl O. Getting married on 10/23/2021

Best photographer

She has been such a pleasure to work with! So far we've had our engagement shoot but she did such an amazing job I couldn't wait to review her. She made our shoot so much fun and the pictures are literally phenomenal.

Julia's Shutter Moments's reply:

Awww, you guys are so amazing! I'm so thankful for the chance to get to know you, and I couldn't be more excited to be part of the biggest day of your life. Krystl and Andrew, you are the type of people that make what I do so fulfilling and worth it. LOVE YOU!!!
    Abigail F. Married on 06/12/2021

Engagement Photo Shoot

Julia was absolutely amazing! My fiancé and I felt so comfortable with her and she made the entire experience feel natural. She knew just how to pose us in ways that really complimented our appearance, too. She even rescheduled our shoot to accommodate with the weather. The photos turned out wonderfully! I loved her editing style because it adds such a warmth to the photos as well. I’m so glad Julia could help us capture such beautiful engagement photos!
  • Haleigh
    Haleigh R. Married on 10/23/2020

Julia is amazing!

BOOK THIS WOMAN!!! Julia shot my wedding last weekend, and I could not praise her enough.
    From the time I booked with her, she was enthusiastic about the wedding and offered her help not only with choosing photo shots but also with wedding planning. She kept in contact with me throughout the planning process which was nice! She is extremely talented, and is so much fun to shoot with! She makes the shoot comfortable and easy, she is energetic and hypes you up. She directs posts which makes the shoot a no brainer! She also had several pictures to me the same day! I can’t wait to do more shoots with her in the future!
    Court Married on 09/27/2020

Flawless. Excellent.

Our session with Julia was definitely my all time favorite. Julia is very professional and has a personality that just makes you comfortable the very moment she arrives. There’s no stiff posing. Each “pose” had some fluid motion to capture the true raw moment. The photos came out looking flawless and very genuine. From the moment I messaged her and still to this point, Julia has consistently stayed in contact with us. She shares multiple sneak peeks while she’s editing your images so you can enjoy them during the wait. No amount of words can say how thankful I am that we choose Julia! You will NOT regret it.
    Mill T. Married on 05/29/2020

Wedding Photographer

Julia was the second shooter for our wedding with Abbey Marie Photography and she is amazing!! She is so engaging and fun to work with the photos come effortless! Her editing is clean and beautiful!
    Tori Married on 05/15/2020

Engagement & Wedding session

Julia is fantastic! My husband and I had her do our engagement pictures and our wedding. She came in with so many ideas for content that it took the stress off of us and we were able to just have fun and focus on each other. I highly recommend her for anyone who wants their special moments captured in a natural yet perfect way!
    Ashley R. Married on 12/13/2019

Julia is extremely talented and so much fun to work with! ✨

We got to work with Julia for our wedding photography and she was incredible. She saw our vision and made sure that was captured on our big day. She helped instruct wedding party / family where to stand as well which was very helpful! Her energy and personality are contagious. We absolutely loved having her apart of our wedding day! ❤️
    Morgan S. Married on 11/05/2019

Hire. This. Girl.

Julia was absolutely amazing to work with! She photographed my 2019 wedding, and let me tell you... she was more than just my photographer. The pictures were incredible, but we also texted regularly and she helped me with anything and everything.

On my wedding day, she kept track of time, touched up my makeup, and yes... even found my missing ring! You'll love this girl, I promise!
    Ellerbrock Married on 06/22/2019

Announcement photos

Julia is a lot of fun and very easy going. She makes you feel very comfortable. Her photos get edited very fast and back in your hands in no time. I highly recommend Julia for any of your photography needs!
    Jaz Married on 06/30/2018

From shy to comfortable

I’m very shy when it comes to pictures and Julia made me feel so comfortable that I opened up right away. She truly makes this feel so “normal”. Not some stranger following you around with a camera, but a close friend.