Juliane and Alex Reviews

38 Reviews for Juliane and Alex

Juliane and Alex 1
Juliane and Alex 2

Jarin · Married on 06/18/2016

We LOVED Juliane & Alex and couldn't thank them both enough! Choosing Juliane & Alex was the BEST decision we made for our wedding! It's such a treasure to be able to look back on your wedding day and they went above & beyond capturing our wedding day so perfectly. They were so sweet to work with & we got all three of our videos in just a short 3 weeks after our wedding which was such an awesome surprise! All three videos (trailer, short film, and feature film) were nothing short of perfection, quality and all. We seriously could not be happier!

Sent on 07/26/2016

Anna · Married on 06/11/2016

Literally this is the best vendor I had! 100% recommend! The video they made for us was nothing short of perfect and I got it three weeks after the wedding which was a huge surprise to me! The quality of the video was amazing, so professional and well done, not cheesy at all. I literally cannot recommend these two enough. They were so easy to be around all day long and they were so sweet. I have told every person I know getting married that they need to have these two do their wedding video because mine was absolutely perfect.

Sent on 07/05/2016

Megan · Married on 04/17/2016

The video that Juliane and Alex created for our wedding day is something that we will treasure for our entire life, the same if not more as our photographs. The music they chose, the close up shots that show every emotion and the full frame shots that display all of our decorations and details help us to relive that day every time it is watched. They delivered our video in such a timely manner; much faster than we expected and definitely faster than many other companies, all while creating a high quality video. Not only are Juliane and Alex amazing artists they are also kind, easy to work with, and added an excitement and special touch to our wedding day. We would highly, HIGHLY recommend the two of them to create a video you will cherish forever.

Sent on 05/27/2016

Melissa · Married on 04/15/2016

I will always refer these two! They did an amazing job on our wedding video! The day goes by so fast, Julianne and Alex are super talented and captured a special memory for us that we will always cherish!!

Sent on 05/06/2016

Booking Juliane and Alex was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. Videography was the thing that took me longest when I was wedding planning. As soon as I saw Juliane and Alex's films, I was sold. They chose fantastic songs for our videos (and everyone elses), edited everything well to show the best moments, and are the best at switching between scenes (many videographers flip so quickly that you feel jolted every time they switch--not the case with this company).

From the beginning, they were so easy to work with--very responsive; wanted to sit down to coffee with us to meet. They listened to everything we wanted and made sure to record the moments we requested. Their website is so easy to use and made it so we could make payments and view the contract whenever we wanted.

We had them come to our rehearsal dinner too (highly recommended). They were everywhere but "invisible" at the same time. I even had friends at our wedding tell us afterwards, "Wait.. you had a videographer? Wait, you had TWO?" but they literally caught everything and were so professional.

I was surprised at how quickly I received the videos back. I think it was the week we got back from our honeymoon? We chose the package where we had a short ~6 minute video, a longer ~20 minute and the whole wedding ~1hr 10 min. It was definitely worth it. They even sent us a thank you note when they sent the physical flash drive (a nice touch :)). The videos themselves were so great. You could tell they put so much care into choosing the right scenes and making sure the music was timed perfectly with them. If you are unsure about booking a videographer, do it! I would not trade those memories for anything and love that we will have them for years to come.

As an added bonus, we were very impressed with the price of the package. It was exactly how much we wanted to spend and the quality was amazing. Thank you Juliane and Alex! It was a pleasure working with you!

Sent on 04/30/2016

Heather · Married on 02/29/2016

Juliana and Alex were Wonderful! The Wedding Video was Brilliant and we could not be Happier! They did such a wonderful job and they were like Phantoms when filming, not to say they were not there when we needed them, but we did not even see them--- that is how good they perform! They are excellent and I would recommend them to everyone! I love how they edited the film and put all of the Great Moments together, and they had a terrific turnaround time! They are Fabulous!

Sent on 03/19/2016

Katelyn · Married on 12/31/2015

Juliane and Alex were absolutely more than perfect. I looked at many different videographers but after meeting with Juliane and Alex via Skype (I was planning my wedding from a couple of hours away) I knew that they would be my #1 choice. They were always ready to answer questions, made sure that they knew exactly what I wanted from them and made my wedding day so much easier on me, knowing that they were there. We received our wedding video 3 WEEKS after the wedding!! I could not believe how fast they were able to get it to us! And it is absolutely amazing. I did not even realize that they got caught most of the moments that they did because I did not even notice them half of the time they were there!! They were THAT GOOD. Captured every single detail, and put it together into the most beautiful video I could ever ask for. I without a DOUBT would 100% recommend them to any bride.

Sent on 01/27/2016

Bryn · Married on 10/24/2015

Juliane and Alex did an AMAZING job filming our wedding!! First of all, our wedding ended up taking place in monsoon rains because a hurricane was hitting. Juliane and Alex did not let that stop them from capturing the most beautiful moments from our wedding. Also, Juliane and Alex were so great to work with! My husband and I live in Oregon, but go married in Texas and they were very accommodating to this- we had a Skype session for our first meeting and then communicated via e-mail/phone up until the wedding. They were also very professional to work with, and were always aware of my vision and the special things I wanted captured in our wedding day. Lastly, Juliane and Alex have wonderful, budget friendly, prices and you get "your bang for your buck". I was looking at videographers that wanted $3K just for a 10 minute "highlights" wedding video. It is so great how reasonably priced Juliane and Alex are and how much you get for your money! Word of advice: If you're a bride/groom and are contemplating doing videography for your wedding (like I was) it is 150% WORTH IT! Especially with a great team like Juliane and Alex! There's nothing better than getting your wedding video, and sitting down with your now husband/wife to laugh and cry all over again!!

Sent on 02/02/2016

Ashley · Married on 10/10/2015

Juliane and Alex were unbelievable to work with throughout our whole wedding planning process! We couldn't have asked for a better experience! Juliane and Alex were kind, professional, well thought out and just hung behind the scenes capturing it all. The best part was that we received all three of our video cuts in just ONE month after the wedding! Every moment of our wedding was captured beautifully in each of the videos. I strongly recommend Juliane and Alex - we would hire them again in a second, their work is unbelievable and they couldn't have been easier to work with!

Sent on 11/16/2015
  • Jessie

Jessie · Married on 06/06/2015

Juliane and Alex were nothing short of amazing. We planned our Texas wedding from our home in California and they were very easy to communicate with via email. I felt like they understood the look and feel we wanted, but we trusted them to simply do their thing. During the day of the wedding we hardly knew they were there and in the end we received 3 cuts of the most WONDERFUL videos ever. We couldn't have been happier with the films and I have to admit, I watch them often. They really captured the day perfectly and I am forever grateful. Thank you Juliane and Alex for your beautiful work!!

Sent on 12/21/2016

Kelli · Married on 05/02/2015

Juliane and Alex were incredible! They did an absolutely wonderful job shooting our wedding day. They are professional, kind, and so easy to work with. They are so talented and captured every special detail of our big day. They provided wonderful short films and a full film of our wedding day, and captured details of our day that I missed the day of the wedding (ha!). So now I am able to look back and see our family, friends, flowers, and small details that look absolutely wonderful on film - because of Juliane and Alex. Since Juliane and Alex had not shot at our venue before, they made the point to visit our venue first to prepare and see the entire layout (before our wedding day). That meant so much to us, and is an example of how they put their clients first. Wonderful and talented videographers!!

Sent on 07/12/2015

Rachel · Married on 10/18/2014

Juliane and Alex shot my wedding this past October and I could not be more pleased! The day of the wedding, they were rock stars! We did our first look at a vineyard and the moments they captured of my husband's reaction were priceless. I felt as though I was reliving the moment after watching the video. The video and music brought me to tears when I watched it. (Let's be honest, I watched it on repeat for several weeks) They were such troopers shooting in the unexpected rain during our formal photos. They got down and dirty in the grass to get the perfect angles and footage to truly capture our personalities. During the ceremony and reception, they didn't miss a beat. They filmed every little detail of our wedding day and the videos are incredible! We will truly treasure our wedding day so much more because of the amazing work of Juliane and Alex. They captured it perfectly and we could not have had a better team of videographers on the greatest day of our lives.

Sent on 02/03/2015

Angela · Married on 05/02/2014

Alex and Julianne did a incredible job on our video!! They took 6 hours of film and condensed it into an hour and a half of all of our favorite moments. I would highly recommend Alex and Julianne!!!!

Sent on 04/11/2015