10 Reviews for julia vandenoever photography

10 julia vandenoever photography Reviews

Julia was a perfect addition to our wedding party--she actually helped me figure out how to structure everything for the wedding and reception so that I'd have plenty of time (and pictures) with my loved ones. Every email and phone conversation we had put me more and more at ease. Her personality is incredible--and a huge asset in this business--she is totally comfortable and radiates calm joy that made people want to be around her and I'm positive is going to produce some incredible shots.

Just before the wedding, my husband commented to my dad that he hadn't noticed Julia taking any pictures in the church. My father said she'd been taking tons of pictures, but the fact that no one noticed is a hallmark of a great photographer. She managed to be seemingly everywhere that day; but I almost never felt like I saw her taking a picture.

The preview shots we have seen so far are gorgeous. Photography was a huge percentage of our (admittedly tiny) wedding budget--we had a very small wedding and several close friends and family members were unable to attend. I wanted to have pictures that made our loved ones feel like they were there and saw all of the little, natural moments that happened that day. From what I've seen, that's exactly what we're going to get.

We're looking forward to years and years of family portraits now!

Profile Picture Deborah, 12/21/13, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

We loved working with Julia. She takes amazing, bright, and beautiful photographs... even though much of our event was indoor, all her photographs were happy and bright. She was great to work with, fun and sweet with our wedding party and individual photographs, as well as calm and "take charge" when taking family photos. As a result, we have all the photos we wanted and everybody looks GREAT in the pictures!

Profile Picture Rachel, 6/22/13, 5 Reviews
Category: Photography

Wow. Hiring Julia was probably the best decision I made for our wedding. Her work is unbelievable and she captured our day exactly as we envisioned. I thoroughly enjoyed working with her and can't wait to hire her again for baby phots :-)

Profile Picture Holly, 9/5/10, 3 Reviews
Category: Photography

Julia, was absolutely wonderful! She was flexible, adaptable, punctual, professional and thorough. The quality of her work is terrific, she worked hard for us. We would recommend her services without any reservations!

Woody and Yolande

Profile Picture Woody, 9/12/09, 1 Review

Fabulous wedding photographer!

Profile Picture jenna, 7/18/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Working with Julia has truly been a pleasure. We had an engagement session as well, which gave us the chance to meet her before the wedding. By the time our wedding day arrived, we both felt so comfortable having Julia around - it was like we were old friends. She is truly talented and does such an amazing job of capturing the emotion of the day. I would recommend her to anyone and I think that she is the best option for wedding photography in the Boulder area.

Profile Picture Megan , 6/20/09, 2 Reviews
4.7

Julia is great - very professional but also easy to work with. She did a wonderful job with our wedding and I highly recommend her.

Profile Picture Megan, 6/20/09, 1 Review
Category: Photography

I knew from our first meeting with Julia that she was going to do a phenomenal job with our wedding photography. I had seen an engagement session she had done for a friend and I was blown away. She has such a creative eye and was able to capture all of the happiness and joy of the day. She's great to work with and we couldn't be happier with our photos. I would highly recommend Julia...it was one of the easiest decisions we had to make for our wedding!

Profile Picture Dani, 9/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia was very professional, on time and provided high quality photography services at our wedding. In addition, she was very crative and provided us with ideas to make our day more momorable.

Profile Picture Mayura, 9/19/08, 1 Review
Category: Photography

Julia was amazing, such beautiful work! Everyone that see's our pictures asks for her name and number and is truly amazed with her work and talent!! I would absolutely recommend her for weddings and family photography!

Profile Picture cara, 6/21/08, 1 Review