Julia Jane Studios Reviews

14 | Fairfield, CT

14 Reviews for Julia Jane Studios

Margaret · Married on 06/17/2017

As soon as I saw Julia's website I wanted to book her for our wedding day. From the first email I sent to her introducing my fiance and I, Julia was sweet, professional and made us feel SO comfortable. She even sent us a gift leading up to the wedding! My fiance usually does not like having his picture taken but he kept saying all day how happy he was that we booked Julia. I knew from her website that the photos would be gorgeous (they are!) but the best thing about Julia Jane studios is how comfortable Julia and her assistant made us feel and how reasonable the cost is for their services. Thank you so much!

Sent on 08/09/2017

Tara · Married on 10/01/2016

We couldn't say enough great things about working with Julia. From the moment we met her we loved that she was calm, professional and her talent clearly showed. After being in many weddings where photographers were bossy or fast paced to get the shot I was extra careful when choosing a photographer to stay away from chaos on the wedding day and Julia was it. I was told by one of my bridesmaids that Julia came back after she left for the day because there was one shot on the list she forgot to get and wanted to make sure she got it. That's above and beyond expectations in my book. We loved having her around for the day and the pictures are fantastic. Couldn't recommend more!

Sent on 10/29/2016

Jennifer · Married on 06/30/2016

I love Julia! I would recommend this photographer to anyone looking for intimate, gorgeous photography! She had an assistant photographer with her, so there was never a worry that you would not get any photos of your beautiful day.

Sent on 07/15/2016

Samantha · Married on 05/21/2016

Julia's work speaks for itself! Her photography is beautiful and artistic. I've seen her amazing work in the past with my brother's family and my husband and I had a wonderful time shooting our engagement session and now our wedding with Julia. I would absolutely recommend her to my friends and family for family and wedding pictures. We are looking forward to the next time we have a chance to work with Julia! xoxo

Sent on 06/22/2016
  • W

Wendy · Married on 09/26/2015

I'll start off by saying I hope Julia likes me and my husband as much as we like her, because we are going to be using her for every major event for the rest of our lives. I really had no idea what I was looking for in a photographer, a lot of wedding photos seemed stiff and staged to me. I just wanted someone to capture the day and tell the story of it. I am so happy I stumbled onto Julia's website. From the first time we talked to her, my husband and I just felt comfortable with her. She is laid back, just like us, and upon getting to know her she is a goof, just like us too. Our pictures are unbelievable. My husband and I always joked there was very little documentation of our relationship because we both hate the way we look in pictures. But with Julia's photos....we just looked like...us. She captured our relationship amazingly. Furthermore, she was amazing to work with. We all really clicked, and I think it came across in her pictures. She was so thoughtful. After the wedding she sent both sets of our parents a handwritten note and a few 5X7's to say "thank you." Amazing. As I mentioned before, I hope Julia likes us as much as we love her, because she's going to be stuck with us for a very very long time. I really feel as if I made a new friend throughout this experience, and I could not be happier.

Sent on 10/14/2015

Casey · Married on 09/19/2015

I cannot say enough positive things about Julia! She is an incredible photographer and person. She captured every moment of my wedding! Everyone in my family keeps saying "these are the best wedding photos we have ever seen!" She makes you feel comfortable and relaxed! She is so thoughtful in everything that she does and goes above and beyond! We can't wait to use her again! We are so thankful we have these amazing pictures to remember our special day!!! :)

Sent on 11/09/2015

Danielle · Married on 08/29/2015

Julia was amazing, start to finish. She was so attentive and was quick to respond to any and all questions I had leading up to the wedding. She was so flexible and adapted to the many moving parts (and stressed bride) on our wedding day. Julia was always upbeat and knew how how to get the perfect picture. She took into account all of my wishes for picture groupings, but also directed us to areas where she knew there would be great lighting or another opportunity for a great picture. Both Julia and her assistant, Rachel, were the perfect fit for our wedding day, we couldn't be more pleased with them or their work. I would highly recommend Julia Jane Studios to anyone who is getting married in Connecticut and would like beautiful pictures to remember their wedding by.

Sent on 09/14/2015

I knew I wanted to choose Julia as my wedding photographer after I saw her amazing pictures from her blog and website. After meeting Julia in person and seeing what a sweet, understanding and caring person she is... I knew I found my wedding photographer! Julia captured every moment and detail of my wedding day with perfection. I couldn't be happier with my selection, and you will be happy too when you choose Julia!!!

Sent on 12/19/2015

Miranda · Married on 06/13/2015

Working with Julia was a dream. Weddings can be stressful and over before you know it, but if you are lucky you get a fantastic photographer that captures all the best moments from your special day. Julia was not only super quick to respond to various questions or requests during the months leading up to the wedding but she truly has an eye for framing a perfect picture. We had SO MANY favorites! I would highly recommend her to anyone looking for a photographer to capture their wedding or any other special event. Thank you Julia!

Sent on 12/25/2015

Jackie · Married on 12/31/2014

We had many wonderful vendors for our wedding, but Julia Jane was far and away the best of the best. From the moment we signed on with Julia Jane, she made us feel like rockstars. Throughout the whole process, Julia's attention to detail and unrivaled thoughtfulness truly amazed us. She did an awesome job with our engagement shoot, so it didn't surprise us at all when she did the most amazing job with our wedding! The pictures look unique and stunning and we have received so many compliments on them already. On the day of the wedding Julia and her co-shooters (Michelle Cucinelli Photography and Adrienne of Chirp) were absolutely wonderful to work with. Many of the bridesmaids and groomsmen kept commenting on how relaxed and great she was.

We hope Julia likes us as much as we like her, because she will definitely be hiring her to photograph all major life events going forward!

Sent on 01/19/2015

MacKenzie · Married on 09/27/2014

Julia is an amazing person and photographer. She was so personable from day one by keeping in touch with us via email, over the phone, and she even sent cards and little incentives before and after the wedding in the mail. She honestly goes the extra mile to show she truly cares about her couples or clients. She was very flexible with coordinating an engagement shoot on an opportune day for my husband and I. I loved our engagement shoot so much- she made it fun and easy and her pictures came out so simple and clean yet she gets the right lighting to add the warmth and loving energy you want. On our wedding day, she was on time and prepared. Julia, her second photographer and assistant were extremely kind giving the whole wedding party sweet (not forced) compliments and support to help us feel relaxed and confident. Their personalities were so selfless, going the extra mile and staying later than they were asked (or paid) because they truly love what they are doing, and again, they care about their clients. My sneak peak of the wedding day was so much more than I could imagine- she made us look like we were in a magazine. They made my wedding day feel magical and wonder*full (as Julia would say!). I will 100% use her services for my children's pictures as she does a beautiful job with these portraits as well and her prices are extremely reasonable for the amount of time, energy, and creativity she puts into her work. I would recommend her to everyone (I already started to :) I can't wait to see all the pics!

Sent on 10/13/2014

I cannot say enough amazing things about Julia. From the very beginning she showed us how much she cares about us as clients. It was easy and always very pleasant to correspond with her. During the day she and the second shooter were super professional and I had guests coming up to me saying how great they both are. We have not received our photos yet, but from what I've seen this far they will be gorgeous. She is mega talented, incredibly professional and seasoned, and ione of the sweetest and most caring people I've ever met!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Julia is amazing, she is very talented!! Her personality is great, she is so flexible and makes you comfortable in front of the camera.
    The pictures from our wedding are amazing. The colors are so natural and the composition of pictures are great. I highly recommend Julia, if you are having an event. She is very easy to work with and you will be satisfied with the result.

Sent on 07/24/2013
  • Dani

Dani Spieler · Married on 10/20/2019

Great work!

Julia has gone above and beyond to make sure our photo experience has been great from start to finish. She truly cares about her clients and was so nice to be around on our wedding day. She does a great job of capturing emotion, color and light. It was a grey, rainy day the day of our wedding and she still found a way to make our photos look bright and magical. She's been very responsive, as well, in these few months post wedding, as we've had lots of questions about posting and ordering photos.

Sent on 01/15/2020