Julia Green Photography Reviews

Rating 5.0 out of 5, 4 Reviews
View more information

Luigi D. Married on 02/09/2019

Fun and Professional

Julia made everyone feel comfortable and took amazing pictures to capture our most important day. We highly recommend her for anyone’s big day.
  • User2307324 2+ years ago
    Julia and her sister are awesome to work with! I got my engagement photos done by Julia and my wedding photots! She is the best photographer you could have! While she is taking the photos she talks about how awesome they look and how these are going to make the blog, it's just so uplifting and relieving knowing you are looking good enough to be going into blogs and hearing the excitement in her voice when she's taking the shots it's all just so exciting during the moments! Her photos are awesome! And she is such a sweet person, I would use her again for any event I might have! Thanks so much Julia for all of your help!!
  • User2168770 2+ years ago
    Julia was an absolutely phenomenal person to work with- she and her second shooter were so sweet, encouraging, and helped everyone in the bridal party relax and have fun taking the pictures! We were blown away the entire day by her calm demeanor, and ability to get to know everyone well enough to take some of the nerves away. The shots they got were gorgeous, and at the end of the day my husband and I were so happy that we chose her to take our pictures.
  • Alyssa
    Alyssa Married on 05/15/2021

Got the wedding photos I've always wanted!

Julia helped my husband and I pick out the perfect spot for photos near our venue! She was super helpful in the planning process, and remembered the details I had communicated along the way. We got some photos back from her within a couple days of the wedding, and got the rest back just a few weeks later. She was super friendly, fun to work with, and definitely knows what she's doing behind a camera. I'm so thankful that she's the one who photographed our wedding! These precious memories are now permanent ☺️