Julia Bykowski Photography Reviews

3 | Quincy, MA

3 Reviews for Julia Bykowski Photography

Amanda · Married on 10/06/2018

Julia was so great! She was super professional and had such a calm demeanor. I was emailing her up to the day about possible times and game plans and she was very responsive, helpful and flexible. Would definitely recommend!

Sent on 10/10/2018

Chrissy · Married on 06/09/2018

I can’t say enough wonderful things about Julia. My husband and I got married this past June in Newport, RI and we didn’t know the first thing about what to look for when hiring a photographer. We found Julia online and we liked what we saw in her portfolio. We also liked how evident it was that she cares very much about the quality of her work. Those two things were enough for us to inquire about her services… and what we ended up getting was so much more.

Julia is an absolute pleasure to work with, her artistic vision is just amazing, and the quality of her work is stunning. I have only seen a sneak peek of our wedding portfolio from Julia as she is still working on the editing process. What I have seen so far has me very excited to see the rest. Please, please hire Julia for your wedding photography, or other big life event. You’ll receive beautiful artwork and an absolute class-act photographer.

Thank you Julia for being such an amazing artist and for capturing all the special moments of our wedding!

Sent on 07/01/2018

Tara · Married on 11/14/2015

Julia was amazing! The most punctual person I know is my husband and he was 20 minutes late for our photos as we were having a night wedding and we wanted daylight for our photos. Julia was so patient with us as it was quite chilly and the sun was starting to set. Although we have not received all of our photos yet, we have received a few teasers that look beautiful! Julia was very flexible as we had many locations at our venue that we wanted to have photos.
    I can’t wait to see the rest of our photos know that I will not be disappointed! Julia is hysterical and will make any bride look absolutely stunning! Thank you thank you!! I highly recommend Julia for all types of events!

Sent on 11/22/2015