Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art Reviews

8 | Auburn, AL

8 Reviews for Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art

Ali Carroll · Married on 09/20/2019

Spectacular

We absolutely loved working with Rachel at the museum! Although the venue is stunning and the catering is delicious, Rachel made the entire experience better than we could have ever imagined. I highly recommend booking this venue and working with Rachel for any event- especially a wedding or rehearsal dinner.

Sent on 10/01/2019

Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art's reply:

Ali, you are just the best! It was an absolute joy working with you and Patrick on your rehearsal dinner! Best wishes to you two.
  • Samantha

Samantha Gacasan-Alwine · Married on 04/13/2019

Amazing Venue!!

JCSM was THE dream venue. Rachel sent me layout suggestions a few months before our wedding and everything just fell into place. I fully trusted everything she suggested since they know the space so well. The museum is beautiful on its own and we decided to let it speak for itself. The only things we had on our reception tables were our tablecloths and beautiful flower arrangements. It was perfect! We held the ceremony and reception in the same area and Rachel and her team performed the flip during cocktail hour without any problems and in such a timely manner! Everyone at JCSM was phenomenal. We were required to use their in-house caterer, Ursula’s Catering, and the food was spectacular!! We live out of state so all our planning was done via phone and email. We loved every minute of our wedding and our venue and caterer had so much to do with that!!

Sent on 04/26/2019

Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art's reply:

Samantha! Thank you so much for your kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you throughout this process! Wishing you and Matthew all the best!
  • Alex

Alex · Married on 03/30/2019

Absolutely Incredible

Words can’t begin to express how exceptional the Jule Collins Smith museum is as a wedding venue. The space itself is breathtaking, and served as an elegant setting for our event. But I also want to flag that Rachel (the museum coordinator) is a COMPLETE JOY to work with - a professional, considerate, creative, organized event magician guru who answered all of our (many, many) questions, provided incredible insights and helped make our wedding day a truly special event. From toasts in the beautiful atrium to dining in the spacious gallery, from the dance-party on the terrace to taking our photos in the elegant gardens - choosing Jule Collins as our venue was one of the best decisions we made in the wedding planning process!

Sent on 05/14/2019

Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art's reply:

Alexandra - Thank you so much for your sweet words! Working with you and your precious family was such a joy and I wish you all the best.

Deborah · Married on 06/30/2018

Although our event will not take place until late June, we are very pleased with every aspect of our experience with this venue so far. If considering this venue, I would suggest taking a tour and booking very early as venues as lovely as this one book up fast!

Now that our daughter's wedding has passed, I wanted to follow up on this review. Words can't sufficiently express how totally pleased we have been with our choice of Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art for our reception venue. Rachel and the staff are attentive to every detail and are very professional. Each and every member of this staff made every aspect of our daughter and son-in-law's reception amazing! We highly recommend this venue for one's special event and cannot thank Rachel and the museum staff enough for attending to every detail to make this evening far exceed our expectations!

Sent on 03/14/2018

Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art's reply:

Deborah, We absolutely cannot wait to help you celebrate such a special wedding weekend! Thank you so much for the kind words, we truly love serving our brides and their families.

Molli · Married on 11/04/2017

Wow, what a stunning venue an accommodating staff! We couldn't be any happier with our decision to have our rehearsal dinner and wedding at JCSM. Lauren was so professional and fun to work with, I enjoyed every interaction with her! Everything was perfect and went off without a hitch. I would highly recommend JCSM to any bride looking for an astonishing venue with an amazing staff!

Sent on 12/12/2017

Molli and Justin,
    It was such a pleasure to work with both of you! We loved celebrating such a special day, thank you for choosing JCSM. We wish you all the best!
    --Lauren

There is no other word but WONDERFUL. Thank you to Lauren, Jenni and the entire Museum staff for making my girl's wedding reception everything she ever dreamed.

Sent on 01/10/2016

Jule Collins Smith Museum of Fine Art's reply:

Thank you so much for your sweet words, we love serving our brides!

Our wedding day was a magical experience at JCSM. First of all, the location is gorgeous. We got married in the gardens and had the reception both inside and outside. The staff is incredible; they are talented, kind, thoughtful, and professional. My husband and I could not have been happier about choosing JCSM as the venue for our ceremony and reception.

Sent on 12/01/2015

Kellie · Married on 03/18/2017

I am SO glad my (now:) husband and I chose the Jule Collins Museum to host our wedding reception! Lauren, Jenni, and the museum staff were so accommodating and patient with us when it came to all of our questions and requests. Lauren was quick with replies and very helpful through the entire process! Jenni went above and beyond to create the exact menu we wanted (even down to the shape of the toothpicks!). The museum was absolutely wonderful and our guests were blown away by it's beauty. I would highly recommend hosting a function here! The day was flawless and we know it would not have gone so smoothly without the help and preparation of the wonderful staff at JCSM! We can't thank them enough!!

Sent on 04/03/2017