23 Reviews for Jukebox

Lighting (1)
Microphones (1)
Sound/PA System (1)
21 Jukebox Reviews

Jukebox was the BEST wedding decision we made!! They kept all of our guests dancing all night and we received so many compliments on them. I would most definitely recommend them for any occasion that you wear to ensure that the guests will have a wonderful time. 5 stars all around!!!!

Profile Picture Jenny, 4/1/17, 1 Review
Category: Band

The band was fantastic and very professional. We received many compliments from our guests at the wedding!

Profile Picture Rachel, 12/31/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

We heard about Jukebox through a rave review from a family friend and we were blown away by their professionalism, talent, and ability to get everyone on the dance floor. John Pisano is a dream to work with. He had tons of interesting suggestions and guidance, but listened intently to everything my husband and I wanted, and the results blew us away. I will be recommending Jukebox to everyone I know! - Karli and Karl

Profile Picture Karli, 10/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Jukebox was so much fun at our wedding! They got our guests up and dancing. More than that, John was easy to work with and always responsive during the planning process.

Profile Picture Katie, 7/30/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Jukebox is so professional, totally well-rounded, and accountable! They surprised us left and right, and took care of everything themselves (lights, sound, set up). They are a fully functioning PRODUCTION CREW! Hire them and get the best value and quality for your buck. Awesome people too! Loved rocking out on stage with you!

Profile Picture Jackie, 6/18/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

Jukebox is excellent. They sounded fantastic and had a great variety of music to chose from for our wedding reception. They were easy to work with, responded quickly to questions and performed everything we asked. I would highly recommend them for weddings or any event.

Profile Picture Sean, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I loved Jukebox! For our wedding, we envisioned a high-energy reception and Jukebox did not disappoint! From our first meeting we really enjoyed working with John Pisano. He was friendly, professional, communicated well, listened to our requests, and is simply a really nice guy :)

What I really enjoyed about the band is their ability to read the crowd. They had everyone on their feet dancing from our 4 year old nieces to my 91-year old grandma! At the end of the night they even pulled my husband and I up on stage to sing Journey's Don't Stop Believin with them! It was so much fun! The vocalists had such amazing voices, and I loved the smooth transitions between live music and DJ. Great vibes, great energy! I can't thank Jukebox enough for such an amazing night :)

Profile Picture Ria, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ
Services Used: Cocktail Hour, MC, Reception, Lighting, Microphones, Sound/PA System

This group did an amazing job from the beginning of the inquiry process to the actual reception. A big round of applause for John and Ken who were a pleasure to work with. They were timely on their responses, accommodating when we had special requirements, and helpful when we needed suggestions. The band/DJ combo was perfect as it gave us the fun element of having live music and the special requests that only a DJ could pull together in seconds. If we did it all over again, we'd pick them every time.

Profile Picture User6646853, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ

All of our wedding guests, even a year later, talk about how incredible our wedding band was! Hiring Jukebox was one of the best decision we made in planning our wedding and are recommending them to all our engaged friends!

Profile Picture Casey, 3/19/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Band

Hiring Jukebox was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. The ceremony and cocktail hour music were beautiful and they kept the party going at the reception! They even made us feel like rockstars with a little karaoke performance as our last song. Jukebox really made our wedding the awesome party that is was and all our guests are still talking about it! Highly recommend them!!

Profile Picture Carley, 10/17/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Band

My husband really wanted a live band for our wedding, and we ended up booking Jukebox before we even had a wedding reception venue set! We worked with Jon, who was very professional and overall a great guy. We were able to go to an event Jukebox had to hear them live and get an idea of what music they performed, and how good they sounded, and we loved them! They are an amazing cover band and really know how to get everyone to party! We fell in the love with their female singer, and made sure she was present for our event! The band did NOT disappoint! They coordinated a song with bagpipes as well (Don't Stop Believing) which was amazing. Everyone loved the band! And when the band took their breaks, they had a DJ as well, who also did a really great job. We could not have asked for better, and would highly recommend Jukebox for your event. You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Erin, 10/3/15, 8 Reviews
Services Used: Liability Insurance

BEST WEDDING BAND EVER!!!! I will admit, I am very meticulous when it comes to party bands. My husband and I are in our mid 20's and had a very young and party centric crowd that isn't into cheesy wedding music, so when we read about Juke Box we were really intrigued. After my mom and I spoke to John, we knew we had found our band. John was such a pleasure to work with. He is 100% committed to make sure your music compliments the vibe of your wedding and everyone young and older were on the dance floor the entire time! THe DJ practically had to kick everyone out the door at 11 when the reception was over because everyone was having so much fun! And the singers are exceptional, I mean WOW! They should be on The Voice! And one of them sang our first dance song "So High" by John Legend and my guests were telling me that they actually thought it was the John Legend track playing, he and the band sounded so good!!! And It's a little more expensive, but the lighting package really gave a fun club feel to the reception. So much fun! So honored to have them rock our wedding :)...

Profile Picture Lindsey, 5/16/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Band

Do yourself a favor and ask these guys to play your wedding. They were amazing. Everyone at our wedding couldn't believe how great they were. They have a wide variety and even got our small wedding group dancing and singing. Besides the live music their DJ is great and and John was really amazing MCing. Thank you Jukebox, you made our night perfect. Thanks for letting me get my nerves out by beating on the drums too.

Profile Picture Sandra , 9/20/14, 1 Review
Category: Band, DJ

Finding & hiring a band for our daughter’s wedding was not a comfortable experience for us, and in fact, it was a terrifying. But I am all too happy to report that any trepidation I had was unfounded. From the very beginning the band went above and beyond for us. They even learned a special song for the first dance & came up with a creative way to get our guests involved. We heard more than once, "The only way I could tell if it was the DJ or band, was to look up." The switch from the live performance to DJ was so professionally done that you weren’t even aware of the change. What a stage full of talent. There is no reason to look any further.

Profile Picture Sally, 9/28/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Band

Great band!! Thank you guys!! I'm very happy for this choice. They made our wedding the best ever!! John is so professional, and my little daughter was dancing all night!! Everything was perfect!!

Profile Picture Ceni, 9/21/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Band

Jukebox did a wonderful job at our wedding! They were very accomodating. They even made the extra effort to try and learn our first dance song. They put on a great show and kept the crowd going all night! They sounded great and looked amazing too! John is a wonderful guy. He is very understanding, organized, and will certainly go the extra mile to make his clients happy! I would absolutely use Jukebox in the future for al my life events and parties!

Profile Picture User2883900, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

John and his band played at our large (appx. 250 guest) wedding in October 2011. They were excellent and totally professional throughout the process. We received numerous compliments on the band/dj during and after the wedding, and they kept the party going and dance floor full all night long. Their combination band/dj is incredible. It's been a long time since I've seen so many people have so much fun at a wedding--just glad it was mine. I can't recommend them highly enough.

Profile Picture George, 10/29/11, 1 Review
Category: Band

We received rave reviews from our guests. Everyone enjoyed the party and the music! Jukebox accommodated all of our special requests (specific ceremony music and even learned our ceremony entrance song because my husband really wanted it). John, the band manager, was very professional and available (answered questions, responded quickly to messages). I feel like we got a big bang for our buck with Jukebox! I would highly recommend them as a wedding band. We remember the night fondly, partly due to Jukebox!

Profile Picture Molly, 8/13/11, 1 Review
Category: Band, Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Jukebox was the perfect choice for our wedding-exceeding all our expectations. Being from the East Coast it was initially difficult to find a band for our wedding in Las Vegas. Fortunately we found Jukebox & they eased any concerns right from the start. They are true professionals who are not only great musicians but also very organized. They learned new songs (for bride processional/first dance) that were not even on their playlist. They are multitalented - playing beautiful music @ceremony, jazz music @cocktail reception and then rocked the night away during our reception. Melanie & the entire band are extremely talented & we highly recommend them to anyone!!

Profile Picture User2869330, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Band

Hi there! You guys did a great job at the wedding I heard great feedback on the band and my guests loved it. The only reason I marked value at lower number is purely just for my crowd I'm not sure if the amount of money spent was absolutely necessary because so many of my guests were hanging around the bar which was not close enough to the dance floor. Probably just poor planning on my part. But the guests RAVED about cocktail hour and ceremony music and I couldn't have been more happy with the way everything turned out thank you soooo much.

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/29/16, 1 Review