Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

249 | Las Vegas, NV

249 Reviews for Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Leanne · Married on 03/03/2018

The heart Judy has is beyond words! Not only did she make us feel like family, she made all our guest feel special as well. We came from CA although it was far, i knew i was in good hands with Judy. From the moment i reached out to her she was very responsive and very detail oriented. I would definitely recommend her.

Sent on 03/09/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you so much! I loved you and your family! Your words touch me deeply and I am so fortunate to have been a part of your day and your life story. Wishing you all a world of happiness!

Kiersten · Married on 02/27/2018

Judy was incredible!! As a wedding photographer myself, I know the HUGE part your officiant will play in your day, so even though we were eloping, I knew I had to have someone great! I found Judy after we decided we were going to run away to Vegas to tie the knot!! Everything was taken care of online and it was super easy! She was so personable and excited from the first email!! She made everything super simple and answered all of my questions quickly and even helped us nail down our ceremony location!! And her suggested even saved us a few bucks too! lol She seriously so great, from helping to fix my dress right before we started, to even calling my husband by his corny little nickname to make it that much for special lol.. She was even super cute!! Not some weird guy standing in the background of our pictures haha!! HIRE HER!

Sent on 06/28/2018

Lucy · Married on 01/31/2018

Look no further. On a scale of 1 to 5 she’s a 10! Judy is the best! Organized. Helpful. Engaging. Fun. Thoughtful. Your day will be special and you will be happy with your choice. We feel so lucky to have had Judy to share our small wedding but big day with us. Love is love and Judy carries it in her heart.

Sent on 03/17/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Lucy! I had such fun with all of you and was honored to share in your day. I know the laughter will continue - wishing you much happiness!

Valerie · Married on 01/24/2018

Judy was a pleasure to work with while planning a destination wedding from the east coast and provided all information needed to make the process as smooth as possible. The wedding ceremony was just what we wanted and we are so happy that Judy is now part of our love story. I couldn't imagine finding a better person to officiate a wedding, Judy's passion for her role is obvious.

Sent on 02/02/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Pete & Valerie! I loved working with you and meeting all your 'best' friends....your joy was so evident - you were bubbling!

Evan · Married on 11/17/2017

Just was absolutely amazing. In every aspect.. from the planning to actual event day. She answered every question quickly and made our wedding the most spectacular day. We enjoyed working with her and would recommend her to our dearest friends and loved ones.

Sent on 12/05/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

It's such a small world that when you contacted me you had no idea we were from the same home state, but immediately we fell into that shared connection! You and Russ were so much fun and I loved every second of spending time with you! I know you two will make it and I'm so glad to have a part of your life story!

Julie · Married on 11/11/2017

Judy,
    Thank you so much for being such a big part of our special day, and making it official. You made the process simple which was a big help while coordinating from the other side of the country. John and I were inspired by the love you've supported and are grateful you were available to support ours even when we pushed the ceremony up a half hour. It was a pleasure to meet you and have you witness what we are all about and the start of our next adventure as husband and wife!!! I will send some pictures as soon as get some!

Julie and John
    julie.schiavone@Gmail.com

Sent on 12/03/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Julie, how i loved meeting and working with you and Johnny! Both of you are so good at 'rolling with the punches'. I'm thinking of all the times we had to stop the ceremony due to the planes taking off and landing - you never missed a beat with your charming smile and obvious adoration. You both were role-models for grace. Wishing you many many blessings in the years to come! Judy

Nadia · Married on 10/28/2017

Judy is amazing! She is so sweet and kind hearted and makes you feel in great hands as the person overseeing your wedding ceremony. I highly recommend her to anyone!

Sent on 11/01/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ah Nadia, what a sweet couple you are! Your gentleness came across in our first conversation and remained throughout. It was my pleasure to share this occasion with you!

brenda · Married on 10/28/2017

She is kind, amazing, detailed and best decision to go with Rev Judy!

This review is so long over due! Reverend Judy Irving officiated our wedding on October 5, 2018. Let me start off by saying that my first few contacts with her via email and a couple of times over the phone, she was very professional and detailed. I knew my choice to choose her was going to be the best decision for our special day. From there it just went smoothly. She contacted me to remind me about little things here and there that either I missed or completely forgot! :) She also took into consideration that my new family was blending and just gave me ideas during the ceremony.

During our ceremony, we could just feel her kindness and just so sincere. We were really happy with her and so were my family and friends! We are so happy we found her and again making that decision to her Rev Judy officiate our wedding!

She was so amazing and now I am referring her to a friend that is getting married this year!

Brenda and Edwin
    10/05/18

Sent on 01/21/2019

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Gee Brenda, you've made me blush! Your words are so kind, as you and Edwin both are! And I loved every moment of working with you.

Tina · Married on 10/21/2017

I knew from the moment I first emailed Judy that she was going to be the perfect fit for our wedding. She responded immediately, very affordable, personable, professional, and helped with all our legality questions. She also managed to fit our sons baptism in the night before our wedding in our hotel room. Everyone in our family commented on how great she was and how much passion she had for her job. We love you Judy!! That’s for doing what you do best and working with us on our wedding!!

Sent on 10/29/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Tina! Oh how I enjoyed cuddling with little Riley! You are an adorable family and he was such a big boy, playing around our feet (and with my toes) while I officiated the ceremony. The memory brings a smile to my face. Thank you for letting me play.

Elyse · Married on 10/21/2017

Judy is great! She stays on top of everything and goes above and beyond. Look no further, you have found the perfect officiant.

Sent on 10/30/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Elyse, it was a pleasure to work with you!

Courtney · Married on 10/21/2017

We could not have been more pleased with our experience! Judy was the perfect fit for us! Everything went smoothly, stress free and exactly as planned. We 100% recommend her services!

Darren and Courtney

Sent on 10/31/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you so much Courtney! It was such a fun night with a great photo shoot, a beautiful bride, a handsome groom, best friends and a dynamite ring!! Yes, I admit, my head can still be turned. Thank you for finding me and for sharing your life story with me. Hugs to you both!

Tiffany · Married on 10/21/2017

Judy was an absolute pleasure to work with in every aspect! She made our ceremony so special and many guests commented on her beautiful sermon for our ceremony. She listened to what we wanted and gave us that and MORE!
    If you want you day to be special and romantic- Hire Judy Irving! I will forever be grateful to her for being on the journey with us! Tiffany & Eric

Sent on 11/13/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Tiffany and Eric - I loved your wedding, the location, your family, and most of all you! Thanks so much for including me and always stay as happy as you are now!

Chendall · Married on 10/21/2017

Look no further, you have found the perfect person for your wedding!! Judy is fabulous!

Sent on 11/13/2017

Kara · Married on 10/14/2017

I can’t say enough of how amazing she is! She made everything go so smoothly and responded quickly to any questions that I had. She informed us exactly of what we needed to do to have everything ready and what to do afterwards for our license. She made everything so personal and individualized to me and my fiancé (to the questionnaire to the fun stories to add to the ceremony) which made the whole ceremony unique and just for us and our families. We had an amazing experience with her and would highly recommended her!!

Sent on 10/23/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kara, you are pretty awesome yourself! Both you and Michael knew what you wanted and your day was beautiful and bright, just like the two of you!

Maryssa · Married on 10/14/2017

Judy was a pleasure to work with! I looked around Las Vegas and wanted to go with someone who would be sincere and personable to me and my then-future husband, as well as all of our guests. Judy even agreed to have lunch with me so I could get to know her better when making the decision! I was a bit nervous about not getting married in a church and how some family members would react, but this was the perfect ceremony that got rid of all of those feelings. Judy sends a bunch of options for the ceremony and is open to suggestions if you have any. She is quick to respond to email. Our ceremony site's microphone went out after a couple of minutes into the ceremony (right?!). Judy handled it with ease, I just wish the sound was louder so everyone could hear every word, especially those in the back. One guest who is a judge and performs many ceremonies a year said this was the 'nicest ceremony he had ever been to' and wanted a copy of it!! Judy is the way to go! Judy is just cute as pie with her small Southern accent, too, making it even more of a hospitable ceremony! Thanks for making our day so special! :)

Sent on 01/11/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Maryssa, you make me smile (as always). You were such a joy to work with! Yes, we had a few challenges - the mic, the wind, a little shuffle at the club on location.....but all is well that ends well. So happy to have been chosen to share in your wedding day. Hugs and more hugs....

Ashley · Married on 10/08/2017

I highly recommend booking Judy as your officiant. She was so great to work with from beginning to end! Since this was a destination wedding for us, my fiance and I were really concerned about booking with someone we didn't know to perform a Christian ceremony. We called Judy blindly and she comforted us right away. She was very responsive and sent emails with everything we needed to know for the ceremony. She even allowed us to customize our ceremony script just the way we wanted it read. Our ceremony was my favorite part of that day and Judy definitely contributed to making it feel magical for us!

Sent on 10/16/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ashley, when you tell me the ceremony was the favorite part of your wedding day, you make my heart sing! And I'll have to say from the look on your face your heart was singing throughout the ceremony....beautiful bride + beautiful groom + kind hearts = loving happy couple.

Breann · Married on 10/06/2017

Judy was fantastic! She gave us plenty of options to choose from, and once we selected our vows, she even made it more personal by including tidbits about my husband and I. My husband didn't have a chance to speak with her before hand (only filled out the questionnaire), and he was very impressed! We also had our paperwork back before we even returned home to Michigan after our wedding, which was only a few short days:) Would highly recommend her to anyone <3

Sent on 10/16/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Breann & Adam, what a fabulous occasion to celebrate your own fabulousness! I think I just made up that word, but it definitely describes you both as well as your beautiful wedding. Thank you for choosing me to share in this special day! Be happy!

Laura · Married on 10/05/2017

From the very beginning Judy was great. Initially we met up with her at a restaurant and she took the time to ask about us - how we met and what we love about each other. Then she explained what it would be like using her as our officiant. At the end of our conversation I felt so comfortable with her that we hired her on the spot. She tailored our ceremony to us after getting to know us and she provided a beautiful ceremony for our wedding day. Thank you Judy everything was wonderful.

Sent on 10/17/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Laura, you and Christian will always hold a special place in my heart. I'm so grateful you found me! You both were just radiant! Many hugs to you.

Laura · Married on 10/05/2017

Sent on 10/17/2017

Jonathan · Married on 10/05/2017

We had everything booked for the wedding when we found out that the venue didn't provide officiants. We asked who they recommended, and we were sent Judy's email.

After sending an email, Judy replied promptly and was very helpful. Her website detailed everything we needed, and we were able to preregister for the marriage licence from a link on her website.

Within a week, we scheduled some time to speak to Judy on Skype where she answered all of our questions and was more than helpful. After the meeting, we were sent a ceremony option and vows. We chose to go with what Judy had provided, and it couldn't have gone better. Most of our guests had nothing but good things to say about the ceremony. The timing was excellent, and the vows were fitting.

We can't recommend Judy enough! Even if you are overseas, it is easy to communicate!

Sent on 11/12/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Jonathan, yes Shanghai is a long way from Vegas but with a little flexibility and a process that works, it's still easy to tie the knot! You are a darling couple and i truly loved working with you, many thanks!

Rex · Married on 09/28/2017

Judy gave us an amazing ceremony. It greatly exceeded my expectations. It was important to us to have a traditional religious ceremony and Judy prepared a beautiful message. I can’t give her a higher recommendation.

Sent on 10/23/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Rex, both you and Dee know exactly who you are and what type of ceremony was the right fit for you. I was honored to play a part in your day. Meeting you both was a real highlight and I'm wishing you continued happiness and adventure.

Laura · Married on 09/09/2017

We highly recommend Judy Irving as a wedding officiant. She was warm, caring, and genuine. We were also impressed by her efficiency and communication. Could NOT have been better!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Laura, you are such a dear! I loved working with you and Tim and meeting your entire family. Those granddaughters are just adorable! Wishing you much happiness.

Jamye · Married on 09/09/2017

Rev. Just was so nice, professional, and personable. The perfect compliment to our day. She provided a wedding script that made it easy to plan the ceremony but she also took the time to talk to us about who we are so that she could add personal touches. She was the best choice I could have made!

Sent on 09/25/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Jamye, what a fabulous wedding! It was fun, meaningful, beautiful and your daughters, wow! Thanks for trusting me with your special day and my sincere best wishes for a bright future for you and Bobby.

Diana · Married on 09/02/2017

We were absolutely thrilled with the way our outdoor ceremony turned out and our guests commented on how much they loved Judy's words!

Sent on 09/18/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

What a time we had in a beautiful outdoor location, then having the sprinklers go off unexpectedly...and having everyone just flow with it ...was fabulous! Neither you nor your groom skipped a beat and I loved having the doggies in the bridal party.

Shayi · Married on 09/01/2017

Judy was amazing. So well dressed and thoughtful and our guests were all impressed!

Sent on 09/20/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Shayi, what a beautiful couple you are and your vows were so sweet! Thank you for including me in your life story. I wish you much happiness.