Wedding Vows Las Vegas Reviews

249 | Las Vegas, NV

249 Reviews for Wedding Vows Las Vegas

Nicole · Married on 09/01/2018

Thank you Judy for making our wedding ceremony so special. You were very patient with our last minute decisions and very helpful with advice on how to create vows that suit us both and included our daughter.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Nicole, it was a pleasure working with you and John and not to forget Madelyn - precious daughter! Many blessings to you....

Shannon · Married on 08/31/2018

Absolutely wonderful! Judy was our officiant and she did a beautiful job! She is such a lovely person. She contacted us beforehand to chat so she could compile something personal for us. It was so beautiful! She gave us a printed copy so I could have it forever ❤
    If you want beautiful and professional and personal, you found it!

Sent on 09/07/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Shannon, it was fun meeting and working fellow Southerners again...your laughter and energy is contagious - so you made it a fun fun experience!

Jessica · Married on 08/15/2018

Judy was very kind and professional, she even changed the blessings last minute for us (and I mean like 1 hour prior to the ceremony!). She also took the time to explain to us the whole paper procedure as we are from another country and weren't sure how to apply for our wedding certificate after the ceremony.

Sent on 09/05/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

What a windy, yet wonderful, day we had! You two are just too cute and thanks for choosing me and for the kind gift you brought all the way from your home province!

Katelyn · Married on 07/17/2018

Judy was absolutely amazing. Its a crazy time for any bride and it was refreshing how simple she made everything. She was as happy and in the moment with us as all of our friends and family!

Sent on 07/26/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

I like simple! And I think the less complex and stressful for you I can make it the better. Of course it goes without saying that we still want to keep it romantic and intimate! Thanks for choosing me to share in your life story. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.

Kris · Married on 06/26/2018

We are so glad we found Judy to officiate our wedding. Being from out of town, it was nice that she got to know us over the phone, which helped us be more at ease for our big day. Her professionalism and attention to detail were appreciated. We highly recommend Judy's services! Paula & Kris

Sent on 06/26/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Ladies - thank you for allowing me to be the one to make your marriage legal! I loved getting to know you and had such fun at your home. Be happy!

Susanna · Married on 06/15/2018

We were so fortunate to have found Judy Irving at Wedding Vows Las Vegas. She was accomadating, professional yet involved herself on a personal level as well. She made our entire experience so memorable..We would recommend her to anyone who is looking to get married in Las Vegas... Thank you Judy!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

What a fun time we had! Thank you Susanna and Marcus for including me in your celebration!

Devon · Married on 06/15/2018

Judy was amazing!! Being from out of state, we didn't meet Judy in person until the day of our wedding. Our guests asked how long we knew her for after the ceremony because they couldn't believe how amazing she was. I would absolutely recommend Judy!

Sent on 06/21/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Devon, you are SO sweet! So easy to work with and on-top-of-things! My favorite of all of the day was your little 18-month old as flower girl. I never saw her get fussy once (although I did worry about sun burn for a minute). She was adorable and to carried down the aisle by her great grandmother! What a memory! I just loved it! Thanks for including me in your memories!

Lawrence · Married on 06/15/2018

Judy is a true class act. She was professional, prepared and very well versed in her craft. She was a highlight on our special day!!
    Michelle and Lawrence

Sent on 06/22/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you gorgeous couple! Your wedding was fabulous and I so enjoyed getting to know you both. I’m wishing you all the happiness in the world as you begin your new family. May the love and adventure continue!

Angie · Married on 06/09/2018

Judy was absolutely perfect. Warm, professional, personable - she was able to take what we told her about us and incorporate it into our ceremony in an intimate and sentimental way that just was so very authentic.

Sent on 06/19/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Angie, both you and Chris knew exactly what you wanted your day to be like and what was right for you. That your teenage children walked you each down the aisle, the cranes in memory of your grandmother; the champagne on arrival- all so special! It's the little things we do to 'brand' the ceremony as yours that make it so special.

Anna · Married on 06/02/2018

Reverend Judy Irving is absolutely amazing. We are locals who used Judy for our wedding ceremony here in Las Vegas, and we are so thrilled that we did! She is so easy to work with, so sweet, and so humble. All of our guests said they were emotional from the words spoken at our ceremony. I could not imagine a better experience and will be thankful for her whenever I think of our Wedding day and the vows made. Thank you!

Sent on 06/06/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Anna, you are one of the kindest people I have ever worked with. Your attention to detail and your organization was so appreciated! It certainly made things go more smoothly and it all turned out so well. I can't wait for photos of the 2.5 year old ring bearer who not only stole my heart but made me laugh so hard!
  • W

William · Married on 05/26/2018

What a great ceremony!!! If you don’t give Ms Irving a chance to officiate your ceremony, you’re missing out. Classy, passionate, funny & personable. Thanks

Sent on 06/03/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you for your kind comments William! It was a pleasure to meet and work with you both. Be happy!

Agata · Married on 05/18/2018

Judy was very nice and was sensitive to our needs and made our wedding a great experience.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Agata, it was my pleasure to meet and celebrate with your and Donovan at Cili!

Kristen · Married on 05/14/2018

Judy is a wonderful officiant. She was so organized and kind from the very start. She got to know my husband and I and really made us feel special. We were from out of country and she was very helpful and really walked us through the entire process of officially becoming married in our country following the wedding.

The wedding day..
    Judy arrived early with a warm smile on her face. She was prepared and even had my husbands speech written out for him so that he didn't have to read from the paper in his pocket. There was a tiny glitch during the ceremony and Judy carried on with the things so that the guests wouldn't notice. She 'freestyled' you could say and was absolutely amazing. She is so tasteful and all of our guests commented on how beautiful our ceremony was. As i write this review, i am fairly certain that i can call Judy the best officiant that i have ever met and would highly recommend her.

Sent on 07/26/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

You are so kind with your words - thank you! I loved being a part of your special day! Sending you big hugs.
  • W

Walter · Married on 05/11/2018

Judy was amazing from the start—as warm, friendly, and professional as expected. She contacted us first to set up an introductory phone call, during which she took the time to get to know us, and we got to know her. She walked us through each part of a typical ceremony, but always made sure that we knew we could customize the ceremony to our liking—in fact, after the call, Judy also provided a planning tool which basically allowed us to do just that. For each part of the ceremony, Judy provided different readings and options (i.e. religious, spiritual, secular, simple, poetic), or we were given the option of providing our own readings/options/vows. Judy then took notes from our conversations and a questionnaire that she asked us to complete, and added personal touches to the ceremony—tidbits about our dog, our proposal, the little things that we say and do for each other. It was nice to be able to work with Judy to really craft the ceremony in a way that matched our own style, comfort level, and vision.
    The ceremony itself was absolutely perfect. Judy’s warm personality shone through, and her words really struck a chord with not just my wife and me, but so many of our guests. After the wedding, Judy took care of filing the paperwork on our behalf for the marriage certificate and then contacted us again a week or so later to let us know that we were official and could order copies of the certificate. From the first time that we spoke to her on the phone, on through our wedding day and after, Judy was always available for questions or guidance. She really provides top notch service all the way around. If you are looking to get married in Las Vegas, whatever the style and size of your wedding—I would highly recommend booking Judy to officiate your wedding. We cannot say enough about her and the positive experience we had with her from start to finish. She was a huge part of our wedding day and we are absolutely thrilled with her work. Judy, thank you so much!

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

My dream couple! Thank you so much for caring about who facilitated your vow ceremony. You were delightful to work with - caring, considerate, and timely.! Plus, a week later you sent me a lovely gift - wow, now what's not to like about that??

Patricia · Married on 05/11/2018

Rev Judy Irving preceded over our May 11,2018 wedding at the Red Rock Hotel and Casino. She was very warm and personable adding details that made our day even more special. She provided choices for different readings so that we could easily make it our own. We are so happy that we chose Judy.

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Patty, as I said in your ceremony, it is so refreshing to witness a couple who find each other after retirement and have the opportunity to spend each day, each year basking in genuine companionship and adventure! So happy for you!

Kayecee · Married on 05/05/2018

Judy was amazing! She was not only helpful with everything logistically, but was extremely flexible when we had to move our location last minute due to circumstances beyond our control.

Sent on 11/02/2017

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kayecee, thank you so much. It was my pleasure to be chosen to share in your wedding day! I'm wishing you and your family a lifetime of love and happiness.

Laura · Married on 05/05/2018

SO WONDERFUL.....Judy is a delight to work with! From the moment I reached out to her she was responsive and extremely professional. Her preparedness and attention to detail was impressive and her motivation to do the BEST for MY wedding was so appreciated. Not only did she chat with us over the phone and send us a questionnaire to get to know us and why/how we fell in love ahead of time...she even printed out a copy of our ceremony as a keepsake! She wanted it to be our special day and didn't make it into a cookie-cutter Las Vegas wedding ceremony. (Which is what I was afraid of when I decided to get married in Vegas)
    Judy's Southern charm is so evident in the way she interacts with guests and her adorable style just added to the ceremony. In my opinion, if you want a classy, professional, genuine officiant.....choose Judy <3

Sent on 05/11/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Laura, what can I say? I've never met anyone that was more considerate and kind than you are and I've worked with lots of people in my lifetime. You are a beautiful person inside and out....and your groom is a match for you! Thank you for finding me and allowing me to celebrate your love and your marriage!

Paige · Married on 05/03/2018

Judy performed our service with less than a weeks notice. She took the 10 minute conversation we had on the phone turned it into a beautiful ceremony. Several guests thought she was an old friend with how well she described us. Cannot say enough great things about her!!

Sent on 05/10/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

What fun we had!! I loved getting to know you and sharing in your celebration! Thank you!

Christena · Married on 04/21/2018

We had our original officiant drop out two days before our wedding. I immediately began scrambling to find another. I emailed several from Wedding Wire and Judy called me within a few minutes. She was able to perform our ceremony even under the late notice. Her rate was reasonable and speaking with her I felt comfortable. The questions she asked me showed that she was experienced and professional. I told her that we were nondenominational and had written our own vows. She offered to email me her script to ensure that we were comfortable with it, which I thought was really thoughtful.
    She arrived to the venue at the appointed time and even helped my (soon to be) husband with his boutonniere. She performed a beautiful ceremony for us, and we received several compliments regarding her Irish Blessing.
    I would absolutely recommend her.
    Thank you, Judy!

Sent on 05/02/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Christina, I loved working with you both and always try to step up even more to reduce stress especially when you have a vendor drop out last minute. You definitely kept a cool head. Wishing you both much happiness.

Katelin · Married on 04/20/2018

Judy made our day perfect. As Canadians running off the Vegas to get married we wanted it to be as stress free as possible. We’d decided on traditional vows and Judy sparked it up choosing a beautiful reading. She was very accommodating to our needs. If getting married by Elvis isn’t up your alley Judy Irving should be your first choice in Las Vegas. ♥️

Sent on 06/24/2018

Crissa Mae · Married on 04/19/2018

Judy was awesome and made our wedding special! She was very professional but also made the ceremony fun for everybody. It was nice and very sweet. It's something that we will cherish forever!

Sent on 06/04/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Oh Crissa - you guys are such an adorable couple- I just loved being with you!! Thank you for choosing me!
  • lfgold

Lynn · Married on 04/14/2018

I was a bit nervous to use an officiant without ever having met them. However, I definitely did not have anything to worry about with Judy. Judy was responsive the entire time leading up to our wedding. She provided planning documents that were super useful in planning out the ceremony, and she worked with us to create something really custom and unique. I would highly recommend Judy!

Sent on 04/18/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

As you probably know by now - you and Brett are two of my favorites! Your wedding was beautiful (just like you) and very well organized. Thank you for trusting me sight-unseen!

Kirsti · Married on 04/07/2018

My husband and I chose Judy to officiate our wedding at the JW Marriott in Las Vegas, and we are so happy with her services! She was so sweet and took the time to get to know us over brunch before our big day. Judy was so easy to work with, and she gave us the opportunity to customize our ceremony and she even added her own words to make our wedding day very special. It couldn’t have been more perfect! I 100% recommend Wedding Vows Las Vegas.

Sent on 04/15/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Kirsti, you married a keeper!! He was so charming the day of your wedding! Of course, I'm sure he's charming most of the time but that day was extra special. I loved working with you both and getting to know you. I hope you will always remember me fondly.

Madisyn · Married on 03/24/2018

Judy was amazing! She was our officiant for our wedding on 3/24/18. She was so professional and our ceremony was amazing. Couldn't ask for more. Our guest even commented how much they loved our ceremony from Judy. I'd recommend her services to anyone looking for an officiant!

Sent on 04/04/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Maddie, thank you so much for allowing me to share in yours and Nico's day - you are an amazing couple - young, smart, kind, and happy! May your years be truly blessed. xxo

Michael · Married on 03/10/2018

Judy was amazing. Before our wedding she responded to every email and had a call with us to get to know us even better. We wanted to do the ceremony at one location and she recommended an even better one. As far as the ceremony, she was great. She took details about our relationship and put them in the ceremony. We couldn’t be happier.

Sent on 03/13/2018

Wedding Vows Las Vegas's reply:

Thank you Michael! You and Heather are such a cute couple and I loved getting to know you. Another thing I loved is that you both really listened and engaged with the words of the ceremony. Sometimes a couple will get caught up in the moment of gazing into their partner's eyes or they talk during the ceremony - you were both SO present. Thank you!