5 Reviews for Judi Painted it

Judi's handpainted wine glasses are absolutely gorgeous and would make a fantastic gift for either a bride and groom, the wedding party or even lucky wedding guests. I love the vibrant colors and the variety of flowers you can choose from. I highly recommend this shop!

Susan in Texas

Profile Picture Susan, 3/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Working with Judi was great! I ordered the sunflower design for my bridesmaids, and she personalized them as well. They showed up at her quoted time, and they were packed very well. When I opened the box, I was amazed at how beautiful they are. And, the paint is on the outside, so my bridesmaids can use them during the wedding reception. I can't wait to give them to my bridesmaids. Thank you Judi :)

Profile Picture Jamie, 3/9/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I've gotten several items from Judi and they're all so beautiful!
Fast shipping, friendly, great communication, and easy to do business with.
She is very talented and I 100% recommend her.
Great gifts not only for weddings but for any occasion! :)

Profile Picture Erica, 2/26/11, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

Listens to your dreams and makes them come true. Will exceed all exspectations that you have. She goes above and beyond. A good choice to help with your wedding. She conciders it an honor to be involved in your special day and she won't let you down.

Profile Picture Tammy, 1/27/08, 1 Review
Category: Favors & Gifts

I made two orders for two different bridal showers & I was extremely satisfied with the work & how easy it was to place an order for a customized gift like this. Judi kept in touch on a daily basis through email to make sure we were on the same page for everything. I can be pretty indecisive so it was nice to be able to mix & match the flower designs on the glassware. Both girls that are the bride to be were very impressed with them being unique, creative & personalized with there names on them. It was a good feeling knowing that nobody else was going to bring the same gift as myself. I would absolutely recommend this to my family & friends that are looking for that one of a kind artsy gift for someone. Now I know where I'm going to get any housewarming or bridal shower gift in the future! Thank you again!

Profile Picture Marcie, 11/30/02, 1 Review