Judi Fraser, Notary Public Reviews

31 | Miramar Beach, FL

31 Reviews for Judi Fraser, Notary Public

31 Judi Fraser, Notary Public Reviews

the · Married on 10/31/2015

Judi did a great job. We made the right choice with her.

Daryl · Married on 10/11/2015

It was a wonderful ceremony and Judi was so easy to work with.

We had a very low-key ceremony. Judi was very helpful, friendly, and professional.

Mary · Married on 09/30/2015

Judi Frasier of Destin Notary provided the picture perfect wedding ceremony – we’re giving her all the credit for the fabulous weather! It was everything we could have hope for and more. Judi made the process stress-free, meaningful and personal. Not an easy task.

Kayla · Married on 09/24/2015

I would recommend her any day! She was very nice and was able to work with us even on such a short notice!

Laura · Married on 08/09/2015

Absolutely fabulous!!! Thank you does not even cover the gratitude and appreciate we have for Judi on making our dream come true and our day a PERFECT day!!! She went above and beyond, over all expectations, to add personal meaningful touches and eliminate all stress and worry to make our day, our wedding, better than we could ever have imagined!! Thank you so much Judi for everything!!

Gillian · Married on 07/08/2015

Judi was absolutely wonderful and such a joy to have as a part of our special day. She was very personable and proficient in her work. The photographs she took were absolutely amazing and we felt very connected to her from the beginning. She is a sweet soul and beautiful woman, whom I highly recommend to anyone that wants their special day to be worry free and super satisfying.

steven · Married on 06/09/2015

Judi was the perfect officiant, she was punctual, took all of our questions professionally and had perfect answers. Her easy laid back attitude was exactly what me and my wife needed, she eased our worries and made the event special for all involved.

Brenna · Married on 06/06/2015

Judi was such a pleasure to work with and helped make our ceremony exactly like we wanted it. After the ceremony she went the extra mile and took the BEST photos for us!!! I recommend her for anyone wanting an officiant or a photographer!!

Christy · Married on 05/15/2015

We couldn't have asked for a better lady to perform our wedding. This lady was very attentive to every question or concern we had. She made the process leading up to the wedding very easy. It was such a joy to finally meet this sweet lady on our wedding day. She even took pictures for us!! She had amazing ideas that truly made our day memorable. We will surely recommend her to anyone.

Judi delivered a beautiful ceremony! She was prompt and professional...and just a really sweet person.

Judy was amazing and helped make our day very special. She also took some great pictures which are wonderful to have. Thank you for being able to do our wedding with only a couple days notice!

Judi was WONDERFUL! Being from out of town, I was unfamiliar with a lot of things. Judi helped me make decisions, and was so friendly throughout the entire process. She snapped a few photos for us, which are priceless to us! I can't say enough good things about her!

Lauren · Married on 10/17/2014

Ms. Judi was an amazing officiant for our wedding. She was always very quick to respond to all of our emails and calls, and was incredibly helpful in helping us get our vows and readings just the way we wanted them. She helped us organize a rather large bridal party and large family during our rehearsal so that we all felt comfortable the day of the wedding.

The day of the wedding was perfect. Judi made us both feel very comfortable and she was helpful by holding our vows for us and handling the marriage license. I felt very comfortable that things would go well and they did!

• I

Irina · Married on 10/09/2014

Event went perfect. Highly satisfied. Made my day very special and memorable .

Tracey · Married on 09/07/2014

It was a great pleasure having Judy as our officiant for our beach wedding in Destin Florida. I booked online and communication with her before and after the wedding was excellent. To our surprise, she brought her camera and took pictures while our photographer was also taking pictures. We have so many candid photos by her, what a bonus & totally unexpected. We are so happy we chose Judy, as she made us feel very comfortable throughout, it was like having an old friend attend. Thanks so much Judy!

Tracey · Married on 09/07/2014

Sent on 09/13/2014

Judi Fraser, Notary Public's reply:

Tracey and Phil, it was my pleasure to officiate at your wedding. You both were so sweet and easy to work with. I wish you a lifetime of happiness! Judi

Bridgett · Married on 07/26/2014

wonderful person! She was amazing, she did much more than just our wedding ceremony, she took time out of her own time to take pics for us. huge thank you to judy, and I highly recommend her services!

I called Judi and told her I wanted to get married on the beach TODAY. Judi simply said congratulations and where and when do you want it done. Even with so little preparation time, she was outstanding and made the wedding a day to remember. Afterwards she took many pictures for us. If you are here checking reviews and hunting for a wedding officiant, this is your person.

Andrew & Nicole · Married on 06/18/2014

Judi was great! She helped make our dream beach wedding come true! She knows how things need to be done, and made it super easy for us. She took amazing and beautiful pictures, best anyone had taken that day. We got married at sunset, the colors were pretty and her pictures showed all the detail. Again, I'd recommend Judi Fraser as your notary officiant, you will have no regrets! :) thanks Judi

Rebecca · Married on 10/19/2013

Judi married my husband and I on Miramar Beach on 10/19/2013. She was so helpful through out the whole process. She was very down to earth and made us feel comfortable. She was flexible, and willing to work around weather if needed. She was SO nice and the ceremony was perfect for just me and my husband. Since it was just us 2 there, Judi was more than happy to take several photos of us. She even edited some and sent all of them to us. Thank you Judi for helping us have the most perfect day!

Sent on 03/30/2014

Judi Fraser, Notary Public's reply:

Thank you for the wonderful words. It was my pleasure to be part of your special day. You two were so much fun to work.

Amy · Married on 07/31/2013

Judi was wonderful to work with and made my wedding even more special than I imagined! Highly recommend her for weddings!

Sent on 09/19/2013

Judi Fraser, Notary Public's reply:

Thank you, Amy! It was definitely my pleasure! Congratulations again!

Julie & Andrew · Married on 06/19/2013

Judi was great!
    She made the ceremony fun and provided us with exactly what we wanted.
    Thanks Judi!

Jennifer · Married on 04/27/2013

Judi was wonderful. She gave us exactly what we wanted and more.

Johanna · Married on 04/16/2013

Just what we were looking for, ceremony was perfect... Thank you Judi!