43 Reviews for Jubilee Weddings and Events

Partial Planning (2)
Religious (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Non-Religious (1)

Melissa was fantastic! I am a type A personality and so is my husband, so we were really looking to let others take over the role of point person for our wedding day. Melissa and her team did a great job of filling that space! Everything ran so smoothly. From the planning session in the fall to the rehearsal and then the tear down, things flowed easily. We ended up changing timelines a little bit here and there throughout the evening and she handled everything flawlessly without batting an eye. Set up and tear down went super smoothly and that was probably the biggest stress point in my planning process (making sure we had enough time/resources to get it all done) so I was very relieved to see it come together. I would absolutely recommend Melissa and her team for day of coordination services!

Profile Picture Sara, 12/9/17, 4 Reviews
Services Used: Civil, Day-Of Coord., Timelines, Ceremony, Reception

When I told my son he needed a day of coordinator, it was a bit of a fight as he felt we could do it ourselves. But, thankfully he listened and we decided to hire Melissa at Jubilee weddings. Melissa and her assistant were friendly, helpful, prompt, and super hard workers. They set up and tore down with great speed and care and basically left us to do nothing but enjoy our night. Such an incredible value as well!! After the wedding my son told me he was so thankful that we hired her and bother my son and his wife agreed it was worth every cent. Thank you, Melissa! We couldn’t have done it without you!

Profile Picture Cheryl, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

Melissa and her team were awesome! They visited the layout with me prior to the ceremony, and asked questions I wouldn't think to ask. On the day of, I couldn't have done this without her and her assistant. I didn't have to worry about setup, or a timeline, as they had it all planned. Of course, there was flexibility, as we often changed how many decorations we needed, what time was photos, etc. Moreover, on the day of, she helped negotiate with the venue when we could make the call of being indoors or outdoors. Great job!! Everything they did was top notch.

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Sarah, 9/30/17, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord., Referrals, Civil

So many good things to say about Jubilee Weddings and Events. We used them for our day of coordinator and DJ. They started working with me immediately and helped every step of the way. On the day of it was so wonderful, my family and I never had to worry about a thing and that was important to me. They knew everything about my wedding and set up the decorations even better than I had imagined. The DJ service was also great. They had our guests dancing and having fun the whole time without being obnoxious on the microphone. I would highly recommend them!!! The pricing was great also.

Profile Picture User7531317, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning

My fiance and I agree that after choosing to marry each other, Melissa and her team was the best decision we made regarding our big day. We kind of put planning off due to our work schedules and when we started working with Melissa, we honestly had no idea what to do or how to get our day going. Melissa always responded to emails promptly, she answered all of our questions, even provided us with a DJ through her event services. She met with us twice and helped us figure out how to set up the reception, how to make music choices and anything else we needed. She set up all of the decorations for our ceremony, coordinated with the caterers and the venue and cleaned up afterward. I didn't have to do a thing on my wedding day except enjoy it, which I did, because she was taking care of all the details. The value was amazing and we definitely recommend her for anyone who struggling with how to put their wedding together.

Profile Picture Alexis and Sean, 12/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ, Wedding Planning
Services Used: Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Partial Planning, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Ceremony, Reception, Civil

Melissa and Leslie helped make my wedding a well-organized, stress-free experience.

Their day-of services were included as part of the Wine and Roses Country Estate package, and were a key part of making the day go smoothly.

I also invested in some additional time from them to help me in the months leading up to the wedding. They helped keep me on track in terms of when I needed to find various vendors and the many decisions that I needed to make. They couldn't make the decisions for me, but they helped insure that I knew what to think about and when, which was great.

Throughout the process they were friendly and helpful.

The day-of was when their services really shone.
I showed up morning-of after a rather frantic lead-up, we got all the stuff unloaded, and I told Melissa what was where.
And that was it!
I got to go and get ready while she Made It Happen.
They got all the decorations out, the tables made up, and everything looked great!
I had put together some information for how I hoped the tables would look, but hadn't thought about the sweetheart table (which had a different tablecloth color). They took some of the extra "maybe" decoration materials I had included, and came up with something that looked really nice.

They also made everything tick along like a well-oiled machine. I didn't need to worry about who was where, or where I needed to be - they made sure that everyone was in the right place at the right time, from before the ceremony to the very end.
I actually got to *enjoy* my own wedding, thanks to them!

And at the end they got everything packed up and ready to cart off.

I can definitely say that they helped make my wedding wonderful and as stress-free as possible.

Profile Picture Annaka, 9/5/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Reception, Day-Of Coord., Event Design, Timelines, To-Do Lists, Referrals, Non-Religious

Melissa and Leslie were helping to organize our wedding at Wine and Roses Country Estate in August 2015. I didn't have anyone else assisting me, and they were my only help. It was very easy to work with them: they have a well organized process of work, easy forms with necessary information, they did everything in time, helped with advise. We hired some vendors recommended by them because they actually were the best in the area. Melissa and Leslie were always polite, professional and punctual, met with us to discuss the details, replied all my messages very quickly. But I would like to especially mention how great they were during the wedding day. I didn't have to worry about anything. I was there since the early morning, getting ready, but Melissa and Leslie didn't even ask me any question, because they remembered every detail we discussed in advance and did everything as I planned. It made this day absolutely stressless and happy. They were the only people decorating and preparing the venue, and everything was absolutely perfect. This day was higher than my best expectations, and this could happen mostly because of great work of Melissa and Leslie. I recommend them to all brides and grooms!

Profile Picture Irina, 8/28/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa and Leslie were amazing to work with! They were flexible, affordable, organized, professional, responsive and executed everything perfectly! If you have a pretty particular vision for your big day and you're not sure who to trust with all the planning and crafting; Jubilee Weddings & Events is your answer!

Profile Picture Cecilia, 8/7/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were married at Wine and Roses Country Estate on August 2nd. We were fortunate to work with both Melissa and Leslie from Jubilee Weddings and Events. These two women are extremely experienced and know what they are doing; they provide great suggestions and recommendations which help your wedding day run smoothly. I honestly don't know what we would have done without them!

Both Melissa and Leslie managed to set up our ENTIRE wedding reception: tables, chairs, linens, table runners, centerpieces, our candy bar station, guestbook table, generation table, etc. This included place settings and folding our napkins super fancy! Not only that, they helped pack it all up at the end of the night. I don't know many wedding planning companies who can get that amount of work done in such a small time frame, especially at a reasonable price.

We had one problem before our wedding (nothing to do with Melissa or Leslie) and when I talked with Melissa, she said she would take care of it, and she did. These ladies are the real deal. They are sweet, personable, and get the job done. My family was super impressed with them, from the rehearsal to the actual event. I will definitely recommend their fantastic teamwork to any friends getting married!

Profile Picture User4273931, 2+ years ago, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was amazing! She was very helpful during our planning. My wife and I were very proactive and had a lot of the planning done, but Melissa made sure we didn't forget everything. She was also very open with us. If things wouldn't work, she let us know. The day of our wedding, her and our DJ made sure it all ran smoothly. Our wedding was perfect, with no hiccups or bumps, and it was all thanks to Melissa. Thank you for making our day perfect!

Profile Picture Stephen, 8/1/15, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa and Leslie are phenomenal! I had so many questions, but Melissa very patiently answered them and encouraged me to ask more. The day of, they were so helpful as I stood there like a deer in the headlights in the morning. Everything was perfect...thank you!

Profile Picture User5275993, 2+ years ago, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa and her team were beyond amazing to work with. Melissa always provided timely responses and helped so much with everything. Melissa and team were so easy to work with and extremely accommodating. Our wedding day was absolutely perfect and I attribute that all to Melissa and her team for the before work with us to all the behind scenes day off. If you want someone who will help you along the way and make your day worry free then Jubilee Wedding and Events is perfect. Thank you Melissa and team for making our day perfect!!!

Profile Picture Jenna, 6/19/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was wonderful to work with and made our special day go very smoothly. We so appreciated working with her and the services that she provided was a great value - much more so than any other vendors we contacted!

Profile Picture User4346709, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

My wedding took place in Washington state at the Point Defiance Zoo but I live in Florida, so planning long distance itself was incredibly difficult. I finally gave in to pressure and decided to hire a planner. It ended up being by far the best thing I could have done. Melissa was more than worth every penny! Even though my budget only allowed me to hire her for the day-of, Melissa was constantly checking in beforehand to make sure everything was going ok and that she would be prepared to take over my entire year and a half's worth of planning to ensure everything ran smoothly. And boy did it! I had over-prepared myself mentally for something going wrong that day. It was something that was all over every bridal website, blog, and advice column "something will go wrong, so prepare yourself!" But absolutely nothing did thanks to Melissa, her assistant Leslie, and their coordination with my mom and maid of honor. I had to worry about nothing that day and it ended up being the most incredible day! And on top of that, I left the reception table and venue decorations up to them and WOW was I blown away! I nearly started crying when I walked in and saw it for the first time! I was absolutely amazed. Melissa and her team are not only budget friendly, but worth way more than I paid for. I could not have done it without them. Thank you so much!

Profile Picture Jessica, 5/30/15, 6 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

they were wonderful! I do not have anything bad to say about them and I was a pain in the ass for a bride lol

Profile Picture User4451871, 2+ years ago, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

One of my husband's requests (his only request) was that we hired a wedding planner for the day of our wedding. He knows me better than anyone and was sure that I would be stressed out if we didn't. We hired Melissa and her team to be there for our wedding day. The day of the wedding I was stressed thinking of all of the things that we didn't get setup the night before. We did the entire thing at our property. I was pleasantly surprised when I showed up that everything, down to the coffee pot (that I didn't even think they knew about), was set up. Melissa had everything coordinated perfectly and the wedding went off without a hitch. I would definitely recommend Jubilee Wedding and Events to my friends and family.

Profile Picture Brook, 9/13/14, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was awesome to work with and definitely helped make our day exactly what we wanted. I would recommend her and her company without a 2nd thought. Only request I had was that we have a wedding planner/coordinator that could make our wedding smooth and without worry. Mission accomplished! Great job Melissa!

Profile Picture User4452803, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Absolutely beautiful! Great location, great staff, left myself (bride) with nothing to worry about on the big day!

Profile Picture Ali, 8/16/14, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Ceremony Music, DJ, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Unique Services (Other), Wedding Planning

Melissa was part of booking Wine and Roses. She honestly helped with everything that I needed. She was understanding if I had crazy requests and she calmed me down the day of the wedding. I honestly could not have asked for a better day-of wedding coordinator. I would recommend her to any bride, you will feel totally at ease. Hiring Melissa will be one of the best decisions you make throughout the wedding process. You won't be disappointed!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/26/14, 4 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was such a valued part of my wedding planning! Melissa made sure I stayed organized and on track with my planning, she assisted me with details and even kept my bridal party in line so rehearsal was a success! There were little things she did everywhere that made the day run perfectly. Her help took away my wedding day stress and allowed me to enjoy every minute!
From planning to clean up we could not have done it so easily without her.

Profile Picture Jessica, 7/12/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was extremely helpful, calm, and flexible. She kept our wedding day events on time, coordinated with our DJ, and checked in on us when we needed it. I highly recommend her services.

Profile Picture Kelsea, 6/20/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was so organized in the planning stages, she came up with questions for me that I hadn't even thought about. During the rehearsal and wedding she and her crew had a calm demeanor and kept everything going on track and according to plan. And she always knew where to find me.
I definitely reccommend Jubilee Weddings and Events!

Profile Picture Lauren, 9/13/13, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

We were so happy with the help we received. Everything ran smoothly and went perfectly! Jubilee Weddings and Events definitely helped create our dream wedding! We were so blessed to have them!

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Ashley, 7/21/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Melissa was our coordinator for our wedding and I cannot say enough good things about her. She was always a call, text, or email away when we had questions leading up to the big day. On the day of I don't know what we would have done without her. She set up all our decorations and our friends and family were able to relax and not do anything. She made our day flow and I have never been so relaxed...Thanks Melissa!!!

Profile Picture User3440042, 2+ years ago, 1 Review