Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

15 Reviews for Jubilations Event Planning

Ceremony (1)
Reception (1)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Day-Of Coord. (1)
14 Jubilations Event Planning Reviews

Hands down the best investment we made into your big day! Dominique and her staff were such a blessing to our wedding. They made sure it went off without a hitch and that our mothers were able to enjoy the weekend themselves. Not only will she help ease the stress of the entire planning process but she will assist when you have questions regarding decor, schedules, vendors etc. Jubilation Events were recommended to me by a former bride and I would proudly do the same!

Profile Picture Alexa, 10/7/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning
Services Used: Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner, Day-Of Coord.
2.4

We had heard great things about Jubilations. They were easy to work with and made everything seem like it would be pain free. However, a few weeks before the wedding our event planner was switched. We were a little disappointed. At one point I was trying to calm down the planner before the bridal party's entrance into the reception. There was a slight mix up with the caterer about when and where the late night snack would be served/ announced. The pens (for the guest book) the planner brought to the wedding didn't work. Our exit to the wedding was delayed because the planner told the photographer we were outside while we were really inside waiting to have the last few pictures taken. The planner was not where we discussed meeting in the hotel before our entrance into the reception. They thought we weren't going to do a bouquet/garter toss and we had planned on it. We didn't get to do the dollar dance we had planned. For the amount of money we payed to have them "plan" and "take care" of things the day of, we were disappointed. I have no doubt that this was because of the quick change in coordinators 2 weeks before the wedding. However, the things they did follow through with made things much easier.

Profile Picture User5082529, 2+ years ago, 8 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

I originally had sticker shock from the prices of wedding planning services, but once I looked into it further and compared different vendors in the area, jubilations was definitely the best value. I was planning a wedding from out of town, so Allison with jubilations was my god send. She answered all questions I had promptly and helped me deal with the stress of planning the event. Not to mention the hundreds of dollars I saved between sponsored discounts from other vendors, rentals, and small items Alli let me use at no cost for my event (chalkboards, champagne flutes, cake server, etc). I cannot fully express in words how much I appreciated everything Alli and her team did for my event. Knowing the value of jubilations' services now, If I had the money, I would have paid her twice as much!

Profile Picture Allison, 4/26/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Wedding Planning

Alli and her team were absolutely fantastic! She was always there to help answer any questions that I had. It was also nice having her opinion when some family members and I were not in agreement on certain aspects of the wedding. Her timelines were great. It really helped me know what needed to be done. Plus she made one for the actual wedding day and I just emailed that to all my family members and bridal party so I wouldn't have to worry about people not knowing what to do. When the week of the wedding came around I was stress free knowing that Alli and her team would take care of everything for our big day. It was so nice not having to worry about any details. I would definitely recommend her to anyone getting married!

Profile Picture Jessica, 11/16/13, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony & Reception Venue, Event Rentals & Photobooths, Flowers, Invitations, Transportation, Travel, Wedding Cake, Wedding Planning

Jubilation Events is like the fairy godmother of weddings! They fit into my budget and were the dream makers of the day!!!! I had to worry about nothing except to just sit back and get married! It made the whole wedding process a breeze knowing that Allie and her team were there! They also provided some catering through Chefs to Go and my guests raved about the food! So sweet, so fun, such a hard working group of ladies!!! I owe my wedding day perfection to them!

Profile Picture Ashley, 9/21/13, 2 Reviews
Category: Catering, Lighting & Decor, Party Supplies, Wedding Planning

Alli and the entire Jubilation Events team was such a joy to work with. Alli's attention to detail throughout the entire planning process is amazing and really contributed to the entire day being stress-free and a day my husband, our families, friends and I will never forget. Hiring Jubilations was the best decision I could have made while planning my wedding!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Lighting & Decor, Wedding Planning

Alli Sacket and the whole Jubilations team is remarkable! My parents and in-laws, still to this day, gush about how it was the best money spent throughout the entire wedding planning and I completely agree. I believe that without them, my wedding day would not have been as beautiful or gone as smoothly as it did!

Profile Picture Becky, 9/14/13, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

Allison went ABOVE & BEYOND my expectations with my ideas! Jubilation Events is amazingly awesome in making my wedding dreams come to life & more. Every one has been buzzing about how they loved everything about the wedding. And to top it off was the homemade / hand built hookah lounge area, it was beyond beautiful. I couldn't have asked for a better event planner. -I LOVE JUBILATION EVENTS.. they are definitely the "GO TO" for any event plannings!

Profile Picture Trinh, 11/17/12, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Alli is incredible. She made sure that on our wedding day, everyone was paying attention, where they were supposed to be, and on time. When we got to our reception site that she and her staff decorated, we were amazed. It was exactly how we pictured it and the fact that we did not have to lift a finger made her worth every dime! She took care of every little detail and all I had to was get ready, look pretty, and say I do. So perfect! I will miss working with her!

Profile Picture Jillian, 7/28/12, 7 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Alli and her team were awesome to work with as we planned my daughter's wedding with the bride living out of state. Alli went out of her way to assure every detail was taken care of to include a ceremony venue turn around due to hot and windy weather. Within an hour the wedding venue was set up indoors beautifully and I did not have to lift a finger! Would recommend Jubilation to any bride and Mother of the Bride as the best value and service in Wichita!

Profile Picture Toni, 6/24/12, 3 Reviews
Category: Event Rentals & Photobooths, Favors & Gifts, Invitations, Wedding Planning

Jubilation events did a wonderful job with our wedding!! I went to them with some vague ideas, they mixed what I wanted with their own contemporary ideas and the day turned out fabulous. They made the church and the reception hall look amazing! My mom and I could enjoy the day with the ease of knowing that all the decorating was taken care of and that Tinley was going to make sure the day ran smoothly. I honestly don't know what we would have done without their help. I would recommend them for any wedding or party you are planning. They do a great job and they are very easy to work with!!

Profile Picture Anja, 1/16/10, 5 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Overall a job well done! Very well done! My ideas were turned into reality and they came up with their own ideas and created a wedding that was exactly how I wanted. Everything flowed well on the day of with no mishaps. I'm not sure how I would have done it without them. I would definitely recommend them! Thanks Jubilations!

Profile Picture Jazmine, 12/27/09, 2 Reviews
Category: Wedding Planning

Tinley & Whitney went far beyond what I expected of them before & during the wedding. They were very easy to work with & helped me to articulate exactly what I was wanting.

Profile Picture Sharon, 6/27/09, 1 Review
Category: Wedding Planning

I got married at a venue that wasnt very pretty. I was amazed at what Jubilations Team did to transform my space. I never thought I could have a wedding that beautiful. Her team was so helpful. The planning went so smoothly and I felt very comfortable that Jubilations had my best interests in mind. I knew that whatever I wanted, they would make happen. It was great.

Profile Picture Misty, 6/20/09, 1 Review