28 Reviews for JtunesDJ.com - DJ and Live Music!

Ok so Jason was amazing to work with. He is the best DJ. He does it all. He sang our first three songs, he played at the ceremony, and he MCed the night. He was high energy and did an amazing job of getting everyone involved. My husband and I are not big dancers so there wasn't a lot of dancing but everyone had a great time and I really enjoyed working with him. I loved that he could play our first songs, it made it a lot more special for us. He is an amazing singer and artist.

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 5/24/14, 9 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason is an AMAZING singer!!! Everyone complimented him and us on his singing. He sang two beautiful songs during our ceremony, Marry Me and Broken Road, then he sang Wanted for our first dance at the reception.

He communicated with us VERY well prior to our big day, he is very professional, flexible and fun! And his sound system rocks! I would highly recommend him!!!

Profile Picture User3363745, 2+ years ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

When I was looking for a dj I was very nervous because everyone in my family likes to have a good time but can also be picky on types of music and jason was able to help me deliver a little but of everything for everyone in my husband and I family. We had an awesome time and all the music went great and even helped with playing my wedding video my mother made for everyone to watch when we were doing first dances and father and mother dances. Jason was great.

Profile Picture Lara, 6/1/13, 3 Reviews
Category: DJ

I was very impressed with how many questions that he ask before the wedding. He wanted to make sure what music we wanted, if we prefered not to have specific genres of music played, and if we wanted to it to be kid friendly. He showed up early, got set up, and ensured that there were not going to be any problems. He sang, DJed, and also set up karaoke. I had many compliments from my guest. I would use him over and over.

Profile Picture George, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was great to work with! I never had any issues, and he even volunteered to sing a song with my 5-year old son (who chickened out)! Everyone at the wedding/reception complimented him on how great a singer he is and what a great job he did! I would definitely recommend Jason to anyone in need of a DJ!

Profile Picture Wendy, 10/20/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

I (we) would highly recommend Jason. He is very professional and is right on top of your requests and many questions. He is very unique. Not only does he DJ, but he can sing too. He is a great singer and does a variety of songs. It was really neat having him DJ at the ceremony and also sing. This was a great extra touch. For our reception he did a great job getting everyone dancing and kept everyone informed. I know on the day of the wedding my brain was all over the place and it was nice to have someone to help make sure things are going okay and flow nice. I also had Jason make a personal song as a surprise for my new husband. He did a great job keeping it a secret. My husband loves "our song". It was a nice touch that was written with my story of how we met and our story. We got a CD to keep. This was a great surprise and definitely worth the extra money for it!!! I would highly recommend him for your event. He was very professional and on top of my event....and as you know the DJ will make or break your wedding. He definitely made our wedding a hit!!!! You will not go wrong with him.

Profile Picture Krissy, 10/6/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Great DJ. Easy to work with and very accommodating!!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/29/12, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason did an absolutely wonderful job at our wedding! He made the best night of our lives that much more special! From playing a variety of acoustics and singing at our ceremony, to helping us bring down the house at the reception! I don't think anyone left the dance floor! Jason is very professional and very organized which left me without any worry on our big day. I would recommend him to anyone for any event. (:

Profile Picture Roxanne, 9/8/12, 2 Reviews
Category: DJ

Jason not only DJ-ed at my reception but he sang & played his guitar as well. He is an amazing musician and professional, entertaining DJ. I had a particular song in mind for our first dance at the reception that he didn't know so he learned it in time for our reception and did an absolutely amazing job! Also, he sang two other songs through the evening that were equally great! I was so pleased! I just wished I had recorded the reception, too!

Profile Picture Suzanne, 7/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Jason was great. Great song choices, great singer and he kept a great flow to the reception! Top notch all the way.

Profile Picture Jared, 5/27/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ, Entertainer

Jason Eustice was a no-brainer when it came to scheduling entertainment for our wedding. Because he is both an entertainer and a DJ, we used him to sing and play acoustic guitar in our ceremony, as well as DJ our reception. He met with us beforehand to get a better understanding of our vision for the day, and what he provided on our wedding day fit my vision perfectly. I cannot say enough about Jason, and I recommend him highly for your special day!

Profile Picture Jenny, 1/7/12, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

My husband and I had Jason Eustice provide music and sing during our wedding ceremony and we were SO pleased with his services! Our only regret was not booking him as our DJ for our reception as well. Our friends and family enjoyed his music and wonderful singing voice. Having him perform for our ceremony truly made our special day complete! We would recommend him to anyone!

Profile Picture Brittany, 10/15/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jason was awesome! I provided minimal direction and he was able to make the magic happen on his own! Loved the acoustics during the ceremony! Everything was straightforward, no surprises! He even wrote us a wedding song, which we loved! I was trying to avoid the type of DJ who would announce my wedding in a manner similar to a wrestling event, and he was perfect at keeping things tasteful yet upbeat! Multiple services in a one stop-shop! Lots of great feedback from guests regarding his services and truly a pleasure to work with!

Profile Picture Tara, 10/1/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was amazing! Our wedding was crazy and a lot of things changed at the last minute. He was super flexible and still delivered under pressure. I highly recommend him as a vocalist as well. He sang as we walked down the isle and it was a total movie moment.

Profile Picture Whitney, 7/23/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

HEYUCLEJ created a wonderful atmosphere at out wedding. Very professional service for our classy wedding. Thank you.

Profile Picture User2747325, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: DJ

We chose Jason to sing, play guitar, and DJ at our wedding ceremony and reception. He was absolutely amazing!! He was so helpful in the planning process and left us with nothing to worry about on the big day. He helped to make our ceremony very personal and kept everyone on the dance floor at the reception; all while keeping everything moving and on schedule. We had so many compliments at the wedding about him and are still hearing them to this day-a year after the event. We cannot say enough good things about Jason and would recommend him to anyone looking for a DJ willing to go that extra mile!!

Profile Picture Whitney, 5/28/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

You will not be disappointed in Jason He is FANTASTIC , you are getting a PRO !!!!! And his rates are phenomenal. You will not find anyone else with the music ability as Jason . He REALLY put everything into his bride and groom's big day . I will recommend Jason every day of the week and twice on Sunday ! What are you waiting for call Jason :)

Profile Picture Amanda, 5/14/11, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music

Jason was amazing!! He was very fun, outgoing, and very professional!! He is very thorough with his consultation and he asked what we wanted and didn't want!! Our first dance was a song of Jason's that he sang along with the vocals of the Father Daughter dance, and Mother Son dance!! We hired Jason to do the ceremony music as well!! Jason is a great DJ and Vocalist!! I tell everyone about him!!!

Profile Picture Casey, 2/26/11, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason made our wedding receptional memorable! He did a great job dj- ing our reception and played great songs. We had him play the guitar at our ceremony and that was very unique. Then at our reception he sang our father daughter dance. People thought it was such a unique and cool thing and so did I. Jason was timely, professional and easy to work with. Use him if you want more than just a DJ!!

Profile Picture Shawna, 9/17/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was absolutely fantastic to work with -- from start to finish! He helped us choose songs for the reception that would appeal to everyone. He did a excellent job in helping to keep our day moving and adding lots of personality (but not overboard) to the reception.

He was just great!

Profile Picture Lisa, 9/6/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

My wife and I met Jason at a wedding show in 2008 and knew immediately that we wanted him to DJ our wedding. He was very professional, always kept in touch in the planning process and treated us wonderfully. He sang our first dance, as well as the mother/son and father/daughter dances and DJed the rest of the reception. He did such an amazing job that for our 1 year anniversary I hired him again to come surprise my wife by sneaking up and singing our first dance again. I have and will continue to refer Jason to anyone that I know who needs a DJ for any event.

Profile Picture Justin, 6/26/10, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Best experience ever! Did not expect Jason to be so thorough, have so many great ideas and offer up so many suggestions. He made my wedding reception amazing!

Profile Picture Kim, 6/6/09, 1 Review
Category: Ceremony Music, DJ

Jason did an incredible job at our wedding and reception. He was extremely nice and easy to work with. We would recomment him highly for any event you may have planned.

Profile Picture Sue, 5/11/07, 1 Review
Category: DJ

Jason was easy to work with, gave us great choices on the songs we could use in different places, and was willing to do things our way. His announcing was great, and he was good at talking with the guests to see what could get them fired up. He had a big variety of ways to ratchet up the experience if we wanted it. We were very pleased, and would hire him again in a heartbeat.

Profile Picture Tony, 6/17/17, 1 Review