85 Reviews for JTorry Makeup and Hair Artistry, LLC.

User Photos
Licensed (2)
Textured Styling (2)
On-Site Makeup (2)
Natural Makeup (1)

How can you rate someone 5 stars when they deserve so many more!? Jenny is TRULY an artist. I wouldn't have gone anywhere else but to she and her team. I've always DREAMED of Jenny doing my makeup, and that dream became a reality. I only wish I could have my own personal Jenny every day! She made the best day ever, even better. My husband has never been huge into makeup, he rather me not wear it at all, but both for our engagement pictures and our wedding day, he has loved Jenny's work. Words cannot describe how amazing of an artist she is. A HUGE thank you for making me feel so beautiful. She will always be my first and only recommendation.

Profile Picture Alyssa, 11/26/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

J Torry is amazing! Very professional and just talented. J Torry was the artist for my daughter's wedding at Crescent Court Hotel, Dallas, Tx. on November 17, 2017. She was on time and did such a beautiful job. My daughter said it was because of J Torry that she felt so beautiful on her wedding day. J Torry is such a lovely person inside/out and strictly business and is very passionate about her profession, business and clients. She ask questions about your vision, what you consider problem areas, and she works to create that vision and eliminate any insecurities you may have. My daughter wanted her hair a certain way, and Jenny T. did it to perfection. It was so special to have her make Austyn's wedding day not only special for my daughter but for every woman that was blessed by her artistry that day. J Torry was a big part of transforming my daughter's wedding day into a magical and unforgettable day.

Profile Picture Lonnie, 11/17/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Licensed, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup

Of all the moving parts involved in a wedding, the one thing I knew with confidence was that I would look my absolute best with Jenny and her team behind me (the bride), the bride and grooms' moms, and 8 bridesmaids. Jenny is a constant professional but put me completely at ease during my engagement hair and makeup session, wedding day trial, and certainly on my wedding day. Getting 11 ladies hair and makeup flawless (and lasting 12+ hours through a ceremony and constant dancing at the reception) is no easy task; but they made it seem like it was. Jenny nailed the exact bridal look I wanted, and I am so grateful for her. Book her early and don't look back!

Profile Picture Jency, 10/7/17, 6 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, On-Site Makeup, Wedding Party Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Textured Styling, Updos/Styling, Consultations, Hair, Makeup

Jenny is an artist! I had no idea what I wanted my makeup or hair to look like for my wedding events. I let her be as creative as she wanted and I absolutely loved the outcome. I felt beautiful for each and every event. I felt like a bride. My hair wasn't overdone but lasted all night and even with the makeup on, I still looked like myself. Jenny definitely is talent and I recommend her to everyone who is wanting to feel like a princess on their wedding day!

Profile Picture Shruti, 4/8/17, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

One of the most amazing artist in the Dallas area. I was transformed into a princess on my wedding day and didn't have to say much to Jenny about what I wanted and just trusted her. Very easy going and understanding. I had the best experience with her.

Profile Picture tamanjit, 3/25/17, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny is absolutely amazing and such a delight to work with! She made my vision come to life and made me feel fabulous on my wedding day. Jenny and her team were wonderful to work with and did a great job on my whole bridal party. With Jenny as your MUA, you won't be disappointed. Thank you again Jenny for all your hard work - hands down the best MUA!

Profile Picture User6751195, 1+ year ago, 2 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny is the best at what she does. I had a very long engagement until my wedding and Jenny was patient and responsive to everyone of my own personal nerves (I was a paranoid bride)! I searched for months for the perfect makeup artist, that was the biggest deal for me to look exactly how I wanted, I found Jenny and I booked her instantly! Look no further if you are looking for someone to transform you into the princess bride you have always dreamed of! She made me feel so beautiful and her team made my girls just as stunning! Book with Jenny you will NEVER regret it! :)

Profile Picture Kalee, 11/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

Without a doubt the best of the best in DFW !!! Jenny is the BOMB!! Amazing personality with hands of a goddess! Her work is super clean, and her work ethic is phenomenal. I absolutely love my bridal look on my wedding day & my mother loved how elegant Jenny's team made her look. No doubt you get the best service in her hands, thank you so so much Jenny my makeup lasted wonderful from 10AM-4AM of the next day flawlessly.

Profile Picture Nallely, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Incredibly talented team that made my whole bridal party gorgeous & confident. Extremely knowledgeable and professional. My airbrush makeup & hair were flawless and made me feel so beautiful, my husband literally cried when he saw me. Definitely worth the money hiring a true professional.

Profile Picture Gina, 10/8/16, 6 Reviews

Jtory,
You do not know how thankful I am with you for your amazing work!! You helped me feel flawless! I know I made the right decision when I booked you! You made me and my girls look beautiful!! Thank you for making us feel so comfortable and just had an amazing time with you! There is seriously no one else out there better then JTorry!!! I will definitely book you again for any other event!! Thank you!!! ??????????????????

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I'm so glad I didn't pick anyone besides Jenny, she's incredible and I would recommend her to everyone!

Profile Picture sonia, 8/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Hair, Makeup, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

Jenny is not only one of the sweetest people i've ever met, but she made me look and feel like princess on my big day. I never had to tell her what look i wanted, she just knew! Her artistic ability to make anyone look and feel beautiful, is one of a kind. I also, had the pleasure of taking a one-on-one make up class with Jenny, so i could learn how to do my make-up. Jenny made the process simple, and easy for anyone to learn. If you're looking for someone to make you look and feel like a star, call Jenny! You won't be disappointed!!

Profile Picture Priya, 7/30/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

I couldn't say enough good things about Jenny! Her and her team did such an amazing job on me and my girls. I told her the look I was going for and she exceeded it and more. I raved about her to everyone. I'm so happy I chose her for my big day. I cant wait for another opportunity that calls for getting dolled up, I will go to her every time. Forever a customer.

Profile Picture Vanessa, 6/25/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny is a phenomenal artist; she listened to exactly what I wanted and the results were beyond what I expected!! I did not do a trial with Jenny for my own wedding and booked someone else which was a huge mistake. I then booked Jenny recently for a family party and was blown away with her talent. I received compliments all night and credited Jenny for her work. My makeup lasted until 3am without a single touch up, my face has never looked that flawless in my life! Your wedding is the most important day and you want to look and feel your best. Therefore, if you are a bride looking for a makeup/hair artist for your wedding, I HIGHLY recommend Jenny. Jenny has also done one of my best friend's weddings and we all were in awe over how amazing she looked at each event. In addition to her talent, Jenny is sweet and caring which is extremely important on your wedding day-- you want to trust that your make up artist is someone who will listen to your needs and bring your vision to life. My friends and I love her!

Profile Picture Masuma, 5/29/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, On-Site Hair, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Wedding Party Makeup

J. Torry did hair and makeup for myself and my bridal party, and we were SO happy with their work! Jenny is so sweet and really knows what she's doing. She's a got a good team, and they were very efficient even with my 9 bridesmaids, mom, and myself (we started very early in the morning!). Each of us looked so beautiful, and it was exactly what I dreamed of! So glad to have her work with us on my big day. They really know how to do hair and makeup- it's an art, and Jenny is seriously talented!

Profile Picture Emily, 5/21/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Licensed, Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling

Jenny is my absolute favorite makeup artist in dallas. My sisters and I trusted her on our big days. Most brides want someone who is amazing at what they do, sweet, and reliable. Jenny has all these qualities. She really listens to what the bride has in mind and tries to make that come to life. She is an artist and doesn't change the way you look but enhances your qualities. I knew on my big day I didn't have to worry about anything when it came to the way I looked. She made me feel so beautiful! If you want someone to help you feel beautiful and also is someone fun to work with, I would use Jenny. She's definitely a house hold name in my house. Loveeeeee her is an understatement!

Profile Picture Marium, 5/6/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

If I could give her 10 stars, I would! Jenny is truly an amazing artist with talent, patience, professionalism and a sweet soul. I was nervous to trust anyone with myself and my bridal party of 11, but she made the entire process so easy for me. We are all Indian/Asian and wanted super glam hair and makeup. Her and her amazing team were on-time, and gave us all exactly what we wanted. She made each of us feel beautiful and it was such a joy to have her be a part of my special day. The best decision I made was booking her before I booked any other vendors. Thank you Jenny

Profile Picture Pam, 4/30/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Updos/Styling

Jenny is in two words: " THE BEST". I don't think I can ever love any makeup done on me unless it is done by Jenny. I was very nervous about my hair and makeup on my wedding day as I don't have full thick hair and I really wanted full large Updos. But Jenny really does miracles. My husband kept giving me compliments the whole night and he loved my hair and makeup. Many of our guests asked for my make up artist contact information. I am very happy and I truly recommend her. She is fun to work with, sweet, professional, and responsive. She is a very talented artist.

Profile Picture Samaneh, 3/26/16, 4 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health

I have never in my life have felt so beautiful as I did for all of my wedding events. Jenny is professional, sweet, and very good at what she does. I trusted her with all of my looks and I got results way better than what I had expected. From this day forward, when I think and look back at my pictures, I will think of Jenny and how beautiful she made me feel on one of the most important weekends of my life. I still get endless compliments on how beautiful I looked through all of my wedding events and it was all thanks to Jenny. Jenny’s team as well were very professional, sweet, and well trained in what they do best. My mom, sister, and I were all very happy. We would definitely want Jenny and her team to do our hair and make up in the future and would highly recommend her to anyone wanting professional hair and makeup done for events.

Profile Picture Chandani , 3/26/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial, Natural Makeup, Hair, Makeup

Jenny from JTorry Makeup & Hair Artistry is THE BEST in Dallas, Texas. She not only is great at her craft but she's also kind, professional, and timely. Jenny was great with communication from the get-go and was nothing but a great pleasure to work with as she would give her recommendations and advice prior to the wedding. With all the other chaos happening the one secure thing I knew going into my events was that I would look exactly as I had planned as Jenny knew exactly what she was doing. She has such a wide range of capabilities from a soft and subtle look to a very dramatic and bold look or even a combination of both! Whatever you are looking for I know you will find it at JTorry Makeup & Hair Artistry.

Profile Picture Zinat, 3/12/16, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Consultations, Hair, Makeup, Hair Trial, On-Site Hair, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Makeup Trial

I was looking for a makeup artist for my wedding and I came across the JTorry Makeup Artistry website. As soon as I looked at Jenny's portfolio, I knew I wanted her to get me ready for my wedding. I didn't have time to do a trial run so I had to tell her exactly what I wanted on the day of my wedding and she did an amazing job! When she first handed me the mirror so I could see what I looked like I was speechless for a few seconds. I looked so gorgeous! My hair and makeup looked perfect. The first word out of my husband's mouth when he saw me was "WOW!". I have never felt more beautiful in my entire life! People kept asking me who did my hair and makeup because they couldn't get over how beautiful I looked. I have had a lot of people do my makeup over the years and Jenny is by far the best. I highly recommend her. I will definitely be using Jenny again anytime I have a special event to get ready for. She's the best!

Profile Picture Christine, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Hair, Makeup, Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Jenny's work! She had done a friend's wedding makeup, and I was blown away by her work. As a self professed makeup addict, it isn't easy for me to find a makeup artist who meets my standards, and Jenny met my expectations and then some! She was professional and easy to work with. My bridesmaids and I loved our hair and makeup - this woman knows her stuff!

Profile Picture Sarah, 10/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Beauty & Health
Services Used: Updos/Styling, Airbrush Makeup, Contour Makeup, Fake Lashes, Hair, Makeup

She is one of the best ones here in Dallas, TX.
Jenny works Magic!!!

Profile Picture User5532792, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Beauty & Health

Jenny Torry truly did a brilliant job on my wedding makeup. She is very kind, easy to work with, and most of all.. creative. She knows exactly how to enhance facial features and she made me feel like a princess on my wedding day. I would highly suggest her to absolutely anyone!

Profile Picture User5326446, 2+ years ago, 1 Review