JSH Music Productions, Inc. Reviews

65 | Solvang, CA

65 Reviews for JSH Music Productions, Inc.

JSH Music Productions, Inc. 1
JSH Music Productions, Inc. 2

Cari · Married on 08/02/2008

Hello future brides/grooms,

JSH Music Productions played for my husband's and my wedding reception in August 2008. We could not have been happier with not only how great the band sounded/played together, but the fact that our "first song" is performed by a woman, and therefore, we needed a DJ service as well. The band's instruments were all well kept and beautiful and the sound quality of the DJ equipment was clear and crisp. JSH Music Productions was very professional, kind, and full of great energy! Our dance-floor was certainly full of happy and greatly entertained guests. I would definitely recommend this band/DJ production to any bride or groom hoping to have a great and memorable wedding reception!

Sent on 12/28/2009

Thanks so much Cari and Steve -

It was certainly a pleasure performing for your wedding back in '08!
    This wedding featured my Rock/Funk/Dance band STIR FATHER and DJ Services at the fantastic (but unfortunately currently closed for events) Firestone Crossroads Estate near Los Olivos, CA
  • F

Shane · Married on 06/28/2008

Jon / JSH Production Team-

Your presentation was professional, and the format really suited our venue. Your music recommendations and attention to detail were personalized for us, all of which showed through on the day of our event from start to finish. The jazz band was amazing, and added a beautiful touch to the ceremony and cocktail hour. We received numerous favorable compliments on the music from our guests. The dancing hours were too fun! The flexibility you offered, as a DJ, with guests wanting to make special requests and take the microphone to make speeches, and all of your added personal touches for Shane & I were awesome! We offer our most sincere thanks to JHS for their amazing contribution to make our wedding day such a success!!
    Many Thanks to you and your team!
    Shane and Karen!

Sent on 12/03/2009

JSH Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thank you Shane and Karen!
    It was a pleasure putting it all together for you back then.
    This wedding featured the FREE RADICALS jazz trio for ceremony, then quartet for cocktails and dinner, and my DJ/MC services for dancing at the very nice Gainey Vineyard in Santa Ynez, CA.

K · Married on 05/31/2008

Excellent band and wedding services. Jon is a master event organizer who can customize your event to your personal needs. JSH bands are professional master musicians with an endless eclectic songbook. Highly recommended!

Sent on 01/20/2010

JSH Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Kent and Patricia! It was such a pleasure bringing the band out for your wedding. My best wishes to you and Gavin!!!
    This wedding featured my Rock/Funk/Dance band STIR FATHER and DJ/MC services on the beach at Duke's in Malibu, CA.

R · Married on 05/21/2016

Stop thinking and just do it!!

Sent on 06/13/2016

Natalie · Married on 06/29/2013

Everyone LOVED Stir Father!!! It was the best show in town! :) Even other people staying at our wedding resort that werent at the wedding were getting their information for future hired services. My parents loved them and said they were worth every penny. They got their boogie on all night. And if you like classic rock you cant go wrong with this band! They were off the hook! We LOVED them. They even played AC/DC awesome and live!

Sent on 07/23/2013

Maureen · Married on 09/18/2010

Jon did a great job providing the musicians and performing as DJ and as drummer in the band. The violinist and pianist for the ceremony were first rate and professional, and the band, the Vineyard Byrds, was excellent. I would highly recommend Jon to take care of all your musical needs; rehearsal, ceremony, reception, whatever.

Sent on 10/24/2010

Erin · Married on 08/20/2010

I absolutely recommend JHS Music Productions! Jon was the DJ for our wedding last month and he did and fantastic job! He is easy to work with, reasonably priced, and had a great selection of music. I appreciated the he was able to keep the wedding moving, but did not take over the event. Plus, he played a great mix at the reception which kept the guest on the dance floor ALL night long!

Sent on 09/17/2010

Steven · Married on 06/16/2018

Jon was fantastic! From our initial contract through our wedding event, Jon was a pleasure to work with. He understood our needs and, at the event, did a fantastic job reading the crowd to maintain energy and engagement. Our dance floor was always full, and people had a great time. I highly recommend!

Sent on 06/19/2018

We used JSH Music Productions for our wedding - the band Stir Father was incredible! They had great range of songs and kept all of our guests out on the dance floor! Everyone had so much fun with this lively band who even allowed my groom and I to perform a song with them! Thank you Stir Father - we loved having you help make our wedding day memorable!

Sent on 08/25/2014

Here is what I wrote to Jon:

i just wanted to say how perfect you were. not only did you play every song we wanted, every song you threw in was pitch perfect and so fun. you hit it on the nose tonally, and even somehow found a random perfect song in "do you love me?" in 8th grade i entered a lip lync contest with three girls who were all at the wedding, and we did that song, of all songs. my preggers maid of honor was the boy, and we all had bee-hives. getting to dance to it on my wedding with them was such a highlight.

thank you for being perfect, and making it all flow. got a million compliments on the music. so grateful.

Sent on 05/13/2014

Caryn · Married on 07/16/2011

We had such a blast at our wedding and one of the main reasons was due to our music entertainment! We hired JSH Music Productions for our wedding ceremony music (acoustic guitar), cocktail hour music (DJ music) and for our reception dancing which was a live band called Stir Father. Everything was just perfect and exactly what we envisioned. The acoustic guitar played by Erich Schneider was so beautiful. We provided Jon Harris a list of songs that we would like to hear during the cocktail hour and I remember hearing all of them and even others that I didn't tell him but were favorite of ours too. He understood our taste and style. The band blew our guests away! If you are looking for a band that can play rock, funk, and pop songs, then Stir Father is the one for you. Our dance floor was packed. The band members interacted with our guests (our group is not shy) and helped make it an unforgettable party! Most of our guests were from Chicago and they made sure to add some touches of Chi-town persoanlity. We appreciated too that the band learned a new song or two for us which made it very special especially for the father/daughter dance. Thank you JSH Music Productions for an EPIC time at our wedding.

Sent on 09/11/2011

bryan · Married on 07/04/2010

We hired JSH Music Productions for a reception band (the Vineyard Byrds) and Jon Harris (the drummer) was also our MC and DJ'd the cocktail hour, the background music for the dinner and music for first dances, etc. Jon was very helpful ahead of time to cater to our every whim and quirk when it came to music selection and special requirements for the ceremony setup, etc. He was very friendly and down to earth and delivered excellent service during the event. All the DJ'd music played flawlessly and without interuption. He was a great MC as well because he stuck to the sequence of events and was still able to adapt when we were running late. When it came time for the band to play, they brought a great energy into the reception and kept the dance floor packed. All my guests, young and old, enjoyed themselves, and I heard nothing but good things from everybody. Most people raved that it was the most fun they'd ever had at a wedding. And the band was also able to learn two new songs for us and played them perfectly.

Sent on 07/12/2010

Craig · Married on 10/17/2009

Awesome band, Jon was hired to do the music for the reception as well as "dj" the ceremony. His on-the-fly decisions and back-up possibilities were WELL above and beyond the call of duty and made the day that much better for everyone! They play what you want them to play, not what they want to play and they do it with a fun-loving energy and shear professionalism!

Sent on 11/19/2009

JSH Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Craig. It was a pleasure!
    This wedding featured my DJ/MC services for ceremony, cocktails and dinner and my Classic Rock/Blues/Country band VINEYARD BYRDS for reception/dancing at the wonderful Sonoma Coast Villa and Spa near Bodega Bay, CA.

Vincent · Married on 09/08/2018

Jon Harris and his band Stirfather were fantastic. Great vocals and overall sound. They helped keep our wedding reception partying rocking until the very end. I would definitely recommend them to others.

Sent on 09/24/2018

Laura · Married on 06/13/2009

Jon and JSH Music Productions were a great 'one stop shop' for wedding planning. With one contact, I was able to secure my ceremony music, cocktail hour music, DJ during dinner and band for dancing afterwards! It was perfect! Jon is very responsive and flexible and happy to answer any questions or provide any assistance needed. He even helped us find a wedding coordinator!

Sent on 12/01/2009

JSH Music Productions, Inc.'s reply:

Thanks Laura and Brandon!
    It was a pleasure putting that all together for you guys! Glad you made the trip out from TX to get married here in Santa Barbara!
    This wedding featured the ESP live guitar duo for rehearsal dinner; the Santa Barbara String Quartet for ceremony and cocktails, JSH DJ/MC services for dinner and first dances and STIR FATHER, the rock/funk/dance/cover band for the party at the very classy oceanfront Four Seasons Biltmore in Santa Barbara, CA