18 Reviews for J&S Media

Short Form (2)
Rehearsal Dinner (1)
Full Feature Video (1)
18 J&S Media Reviews

J&S Media were such a joy to work with. I've been a huge fan of their work for awhile now and was so ecstatic to have them be a part of my wedding. They were very accommodating to our schedule and was very professional and responsive throughout the whole process. Their turn-around time and quality of service was also very excellent and we definitely felt like we got such a great value when compared to other videographers in the area. Also, please note we only utilized their videography. We had a separate photographer that they were able to coordinate with as well without causing issues day-of.

Profile Picture Vincent, 6/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Definitely get a videographer and definitely use Jennifer & Scott! We just got our video (earlier than expected) and it is absolutely perfect - better than we could've imagined! They filmed everything and yet never seemed to be noticed or in the way at all. They are both sweet, professional, and just AMAZING!

Profile Picture Tori, 4/21/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I met Jennifer and Scott after they did my friend's wedding in August 2017, and knew I wanted them for my husband and I's wedding in April 2018! We absolutely LOVE how our wedding video turned out and were so impressed by their professionalism, speediness and flexibility! Jennifer and Scott were especially accommodating to our unique circumstances-my husband lives in England and we were only able to discuss over Skype with Jennifer and Scott before the wedding. They truly have an exceptional gift and natural talent at capturing the little moments and details of the day in an unobtrusive manner, and crafting a stunning story we can continue to watch and cherish over the years.

Profile Picture Kathryn, 4/7/18, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations

This added a great value to our wedding day!!! We re-watch the video all the time and it is amazing! The quality is wonderful and the staff are so easily and friendly to work with! Very worth it! :-)

Profile Picture Kristin, 2/17/18, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

Scott & Jennifer were there all day from when we started getting ready until the end of reception at night! They were on time, professional, directed us when needed to get great footage. I LOVE how our video turned out! It came back in less than a month! Our wedding was on 1.20.18 and they sent it to us last night 2/7/2018! Awesome turnaround time as they said was going to take 3-4 weeks! My entire family is in tears. Please see youtube link to view the highlight reel they made for us! https://youtu.be/z4c3bt1F58Y

Love, Kimmie & Rob #thepalos2018

Profile Picture Kimberly, 1/20/18, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Digital Download

My husband and I are in such awe of our new cinematography wedding highlight video. We have watched it numerous times since we received it only about 3 hours ago and love every second of it. It is simply beautiful and there isn’t one thing we would change about it. Their level of expertise and creativity truly captured the love that was filled during our special day. We can’t thank you enough for all your time, effort and professionalism, this video will surely be watched over and over again. We highly recommend J&S Media for your wedding or event they were fast to respond, listened to all our wants and needs and were able to deliver our video in under 2 weeks! Thank you again! Love, Love.

Profile Picture Jennifer , 11/11/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Digital Download, Drone Footage, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Cinematic

Jennifer and Scott did an amazing job with our wedding video! We couldn’t have asked for anything more perfect. These two make an awesome team

Profile Picture Tara, 10/8/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

I am so happy Jennifer found my post on facebook and decided to contact me. I had been searching for a videographer for a long time to record my intimate beach wedding. I wanted drone shots of the hotel we were staying at, the beach where our ceremony was taking place as well as regular filming. I was about ready to give up on the drone shots because any videographer who offered them were WAY over my budget, It must have been fate! Jennifer reached out and was more than happy to work within my budget. You can see that Jennifer and Scott love what they do, they are very professional and it shows in their work. They didn’t just stand by and record, they gave us ideas and poses to make sure we got the most out of our wedding video.

After watching our final wedding video we couldn’t be happier. It came out amazing! Better than we could have imaged it! Thank you J&S Media for working within couples budgets and giving them an amazing video that captures a big moment in their lives.

Profile Picture Jessica, 6/24/17, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Drone Footage, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Digital Download, Cinematic, Storytelling, Ceremony

Jennifer and Scott were wonderful to work with! They went above and beyond our expectations (including some amazing aerial footage), and were really accommodating when we wanted specific elements of our wedding filmed in full. They did a wonderful job with our wedding video, and their pricing is very reasonable. We also felt like they really captured our personalities in the way they put our video together. Would highly recommend their services!

Profile Picture Kristen, 5/6/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Videography

J&S Media literally makes wedding videos magical and you will be incredibly impressed with your wedding video because I was with mine! Scott, Jennifer and their team were so accommodating with prices and requests, and I was amazed by their exceptional level of professionalism as well as their unobtrusive style during the wedding.

Weddings are usually so expensive and hiring videographers was an after thought for me so I was blessed to find J&S Media because the prices were so much more within budget than I expected for such incredible work. Check out their work on their website, email them, and BOOK them because you will get your money's worth. I can't recommend J&S Media enough! You will not be disappointed!

Profile Picture Alyana, 5/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer and Scott were such a pleasure to work with! My husband and I invested more into videography for our wedding because we really loved their work. They were so professional and worked so hard during the entire day!! Definitely recommend J&S Media to anyone looking for quality work and professionalism!

Profile Picture Anne, 4/29/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I have witnessed this business grow from the ground up and they've only improved over time. They are professional and offer high quality work for a reasonable price. My experience with them while they shot my video demonstrated how hard they work at their craft, not only striving to leave their customers happy but also to improve their work. It's amazing to see how far they've come and I can't wait to see how much further their talent and dedication will take them. Although their media channels are fairly new, J&S media have been working in the videography field for 6 years. The videos they have uploaded speak volumes about the meticulous aesthetic flair they inject into their work and I recommend you book them before the word gets out and they become fully booked!

Profile Picture Krystal, 3/19/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Jennifer and Scott did an amazing job. They were on time, professional, and were very cooperative. I would highly recommend them. The memories they were able to capture are priceless and will last a life time. They are young but very skilled at what they do and they will be able to capture exactly what you want. Dont hesitate you will not regret going with them for anything they are amazing and wonderful.

Profile Picture andrew, 3/18/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We heard about J&S Media through a family friend. From the beginning until we received our video, they were very responsive and helpful. They worked with us to find a package that would fit within our budget and we were very appreciative! A lot of other videographers we spoke to didn’t have as much flexibility. Scott and Jennifer were punctual, professional, and not invasive whatsoever. Most importantly, the video was AMAZING. It was everything we could hope for and more! They are SUCH a great value. We will treasure our video forever and are soooo glad we decided to make the investment!!

Profile Picture Mark, 2/11/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy we found J &S media for our wedding. They captured the entire day perfectly and we have something we can look back on forever. They did an amazing job on our video and they have the best prices by far. They are so easy to work with they really try to involve you in the process. We had a great experience and would highly recommend them to anyone.

Profile Picture Leslie, 10/20/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Short Form, Storytelling, Digital Download, USB Flash Drive, Drone Footage, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Rehearsal Dinner

Jennifer and Scott filmed my wedding on Anna Maria Island. I ask to for the shorter "music video" length, and I absolutely love how it came out. My video captured all the perfect highlights of my wedding, and I love to show it off to my friends and family. They were attentive and easily worked with my photographer. I would highly recommend them for any life event you want captured though a lens.

Profile Picture Katie, 8/13/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Highlight Video, Ceremony, Reception, Storytelling, Digital Download

We loved working with Jennifer and Scott! From the beginning, they were extremely responsive and were able to work with our vision and our budget. Their attitude was very professional and relaxed throughout the entire wedding-- it put me at great ease. I highly recommend booking J&S Media for your wedding!

Profile Picture Kamalie, 3/24/18, 3 Reviews