JS Custom Cakery Reviews

4 | Leander, TX

4 Reviews for JS Custom Cakery

• I

Iris · Married on 02/27/2010

The wedding cake was beyond my expectations. Everyone at the reception made it a point to let me know throughout the night how beautiful and Delicious it was. The price is perfect especially for me planning the wedding on a budget. I highly recommend JS custom Cakery and plan on using them for future events.

Sent on 03/11/2010

Tanya · Married on 01/26/2010

Everything went off without a hitch! Mrs. Stipp was invaluable in her service, price and production. I was so worried that something would be forgotten but she took special care to make sure everything went as planned. The cake was beautiful and it tasted wonderful. If you like chocolate, she has it down to a science. We will refer everyone we know to her for special events as well as weddings. Thank you so much.

Sent on 02/10/2010

Kristina · Married on 11/28/2009

The cakes were beautiful and looked exactly as we wanted, not to mention they tasted delicious! Thanks Jennifer!

Sent on 12/16/2009

Crystal · Married on 04/14/2007

Beautiful cake! I gave Jennifer a general idea of what I wanted and she made an amazing cake for my wedding. She incorporated my flowers and colors perfectly.

Sent on 05/26/2010