JRLowe Photography Reviews

JRLowe Photography 5
JRLowe Photography 6
JRLowe Photography 7

Tony · Married on 08/10/2013

Rick made every effort to make our special day even more special - and he succeeded! His creative approach to such a classical event was evident through his delivery of such amazing results. My wife and I look over our photos constantly and ask: "how did he do that?" His energy and positive attitude made it a joy to have him become a significant part of our special day. In my opinion, Rick is second to none and has created a whole new category of photography with his creativity. We love his work so much, we have asked him to take our family photos and will continue to use him in the future!

Sent on 11/22/2013

Amazing! So glad I chose Rick as my wedding photographer. He did our wedding in April of this year and we couldn't have been happier with his professionalism and how relaxed he made us feel. Within just a couple weeks after the wedding, our photo's were ready. The quick turnaround time was a nice surprise! Rick was able to capture more traditional posed shots that our parents wanted, but more importantly, because of his style, he was able to capture many priceless and unrehearsable moments that we treasure the most.

Sent on 09/09/2013

Rick was fantastic as our wedding photographer. He worked throughout the entire event and provided us our pictures within a couple of weeks! We have several hanging in our home. We love his work and would easily recommend him to friends!

Sent on 09/05/2013

Brandi · event on: 09/06/2016

This was my second pregnancy and I wasn't even expecting a baby shower. I was so surprised when I saw my party and a professional photographer!! He was great!! Super nice and took awesome pictures that I will cherish forever!! He took a variety of pictures and really captured the moment!! I have recommended him to my fellow colleagues for any of their future events!

Sent on 12/06/2016
  • F

Forward · event on: 11/16/2016

Rick is so easy to work with and you won't find a better eye with photographs. He captures the details of every aspect of your event! As event coordinators, we are looking for someone who pays attention to as much detail as we do!

Sent on 12/09/2016

Stephanie · event on: 08/04/2013

Rick has provided his photography services to mark my twins birthdays for the past two years. Both times Rick was professional, on time, flexible and created an relaxed laid back feel to our sessions. It wasn't a stuffy "you sit here, turn your head this way" session like I've had with other photographers. He simply followed us around the park and caught the unexpected moments that were special. From this year’s session my favorite shots were of our family taking drinks from a water fountain and my son pointing out a lizard to me, who would have thought!! Also his prices are very reasonable and I feel you get a lot for your money. Getting the rights to the pictures was very important to me that I way I can create custom items without braking the bank!! I've already created a college and photo canvases from my favorites. I highly recommend Rick for any occasion and will continue to use him for our birthday shoots for years to come!

Stephanie Bennett

Sent on 09/05/2013

Brianna · Married on 11/04/2017

We met Rick at the recommendation of our wedding planners. From the beginning he was laid back and seemed easy to work with which is what we liked. He helped us find a location for our engagement pictures and we received beautiful pictures back within 3 or 4 days! On our wedding day, the second shooter he brought with him was amazing. When we received our pictures back, I didn't even know so many detailed pictures had been taken (with our rings, decorations, etc.). We received our pictures in a beautiful wooden box with our names engraved with some black and white prints and a jump drive to keep forever. I appreciate having the rights to our pictures-- makes things much easier!! We loved looking at our pictures multiple times!! The only negative is that we were told at the initial meeting, we would have our wedding pictures back in approximately 2 weeks and it took almost 6 weeks-- but it was during busy wedding season. In addition, our contract package was supposed to have online access and a custom made photo album that I had to request after receiving our pictures. We got the online access immediately and are awaiting our album to arrive in the mail- we can't wait! Overall, I feel like we got such a great deal for our beautiful pictures compared to the prices of other photographers we sought out.

Sent on 01/07/2018

Susan · Married on 09/19/2015

Rick was an amazing photographer and captured many moments that we would not have otherwise seen at our wedding. He has a great eye for details. If you are looking for someone that is not going to take an enormous amount of candid photos he is your guy. The pictures were great quality and he even sent us a few print outs in this cute little box with all of the photos on a jump drive for us to print at our leisure. He was very responsive to emails and was willing to meet us several times prior to the wedding. The only reason we did not give him 5*s is that we wished we had more photos of just us 2 together but we should have told him that upfront. We would highly recommend Rick to anyone for their wedding. Our guests have said numerous times that our pictures are phenomenal.

Sent on 11/02/2015
  • User3528900 · event on: 10/29/2012

he did my engagement photos. I recommended him to my sister and would recommend him to others

Sent on 09/12/2013

Lydia · Married on 03/21/2015

Rick was an awesome photographer. He did my bridal portrait session and my wedding. My pictures turned out beautifully! Rick is such an easy guy to work with and will cater to what you want. He was able to capture some very special moments, and I'm very glad that I was able to find him.

Sent on 05/20/2015

Allison · Married on 09/09/2017

Rick was a really nice guy and took some very nice photos. He was responsive and easy to work with. He ended up sending the final photos in a custom box with some hard copies and a thumb drive. It was a great touch!

Sent on 10/24/2017

4.2
      3.5

He made us feel really comfortable. We loved working with him so much for both engagement and wedding photoshoots.

Sent on 01/02/2014