15 Reviews for JRB Weddings

Short Form (1)
Pre-Ceremony (1)
Client Revisions (1)
One Event/Day (1)

Brian with JRB Weddings was our videographer for our wedding. He was absolutely amazing!! Our video is incredible and I'm so thankful he was there to capture our big day!! We highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Haley, 5/20/17, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian did an outstanding job on capturing every special moment at our wedding! He is extremely creative and talented! We will cherish these videos forever! Not only did he do an amazing job filming, he is also the sweetest and most down to earth guy and we parted with a new friendship! If you want the best, contact Brian!!
Highly recommend him!????

Profile Picture Lauren, 10/15/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

One of the best decisions you could ever make when planning your wedding is to hire Brian to capture every beautiful moment on video. He did an amazing job putting together our wedding highlight video and all of our family and friends absolutely LOVED it. We can’t stop watching the video and we plan on watching it every year on our wedding anniversary to relive all of the memories! His work and the product you get is worth every penny.

Profile Picture Brielle, 4/9/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Raw Footage, Cinematic, Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Digital Download

Brian was great! He stayed with us the entire day, even though he was only paid to stay for 8 hours. He was also very professional, and very responsive. He has a fun personality and definitely made our day even more memorable. The video turned out great, no complaints at all. Brian captured all the important moments and wasn't disruptive during filming. He always remained in the background, you could barely tell he was there. We would recommend him to anyone, especially considering the great price compared to other videographers.

Profile Picture Patricia, 4/2/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian with JRB Weddings was absolutely incredible. He was by far one of our favorite vendors of the entire wedding. He was extremely professional, always carried a professional demeanor, and helped make sure the wedding was as stress free as possible. The videos we received turned out to be absolutely extraordinary. It looks like an actual movie producer put them together. He knew all of the best angles to make everyone look amazing; the cinematography was absolutely flawless. I believe it's crucial to have a videographer capture your wedding because you get to relive it in ways that photo just can't capture. But if you're going to trust one person to videograph the best day of your life, you MUST chose Brian because his work is far superior than anyone else's out there. Watch the videos on his website, they speak for themselves!!

Thank you SO much Brian for make our wedding extraordinary! You are amazing!!

Profile Picture Christina, 3/27/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We chose Brian from JRB Weddings as the videographer for our wedding. He was really awesome to work with and was really flexible with us before, during, and after the wedding to make sure the videos turned out exactly like we wanted. On the day of he was really friendly and professional. Our highlight video turned out amazing, I cry like a baby every time I watch it. The rest of the footage makes us feel like we are there again when we watch it, too. If you're thinking of booking him for your wedding, just do it! It's money well spent.

Profile Picture James, 3/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Hiring Brian from JRB Weddings was one of the best decisions we made for our wedding. We spent days looking through countless videographers in the Tampa Bay area, but when we came across JRB Weddings and saw all of his highlight videos, we knew we needed to hire him. I got emotional just watching other peoples' highlight videos, so I couldn't even imagine what it would be like watching my own... Until I did! And it's amazing!!! We watched our highlight video for the first time on my phone in the parking lot of a gas station because we couldn't wait to get home, and we just sat there in the car crying together. Brian captured every single part of our wedding PERFECTLY. Watching that video made me feel like I was reliving the day all over again. If you're reading this and you're not sure about booking him, DO IT! It is worth it! You will NOT regret it and you'll re-watch the video together and with family and friends for years to come, and EVERY SINGLE TIME it will give you all the feels!

Profile Picture Ashley, 3/12/16, 6 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, DVD, Digital Download, Client Revisions, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Brian was excellent. He worked in perfect unison with our cameraman. The packages are well worth the price, he submitted the edited video for our review promptly. We found him last minute for our wedding on New Year's Eve and he worked all day and made sure our event was fully covered. I was unsure of having a videographer because I thought he would get in the way of the reception, but I was pleasantly surprised how well he got the footage without interrupting the service. I would gladly recommend his services to anyone wanting to capture a special event and have an amazing video to share.

Profile Picture Brian, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

After watching our wedding video, I was very happy with the results. Brian was so easy and fun to work with during the entire process; it really made it feel natural. The one-on-one my husband and I got with him before and after the ceremony captured beautiful moments I look forward to sharing with our children one day. I would highly recommend his services on such a memorable day.
-Bride: Raquel B.

Profile Picture Raquel, 12/31/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Wow! Where do I even begin???? Our wedding videography was more spectacular than I had ever imagined possible! Brian was our best and favorite vendor HANDS DOWN! He is he most creative videographer I have ever met. He answers every question, email, text, and phone call promptly. When I had a vision that I couldn't explain he understood exactly what I wanted and made it a reality. Our videos are unbelievable. I can't even put it into words. He put so much time, effort, and creativity into his work. I have and will continue to recommend JRB as your videographer. You WILL NOT be disappoint.

Profile Picture Lauren, 6/13/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

My husband and myself would absolutely recommend Brian as a videographer! We were so happy with his work on our videos! He definitely captured all of the special moments during our wedding. Watching it is like reliving our wedding all over again! Brian definitely did everything possible to help and was extremely professional in handling everything! He was very timely in answering any and all questions we had. We would definitely recommend JRB Weddings!!!

Profile Picture Deborah, 3/14/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and myself would highly recommend Bryan to anybody looking for the perfect wedding video. We are so happy with his services. Our wedding video captured all the perfect moments and the emotion of our special day. Watching it is like reliving our wedding all over again. Everything was given to us in a timely manner and Bryan handled everything thrown at him professionally. Weddings (especially mine) can be very stressful and he didn't let it show once. Bryan is very good about reaching out to you, and getting back to you quickly. Again, we LOVE our video and anyone looking for a videographer, we strongly suggest JRB Weddings!!!

Profile Picture Hayley, 10/11/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I hired JRB Weddings for our wedding videographer and was blown away by his work. Brian is so incredibly friendly and is very talented in what he does. He was such a delight to work with and always was very quick to respond to any of our questions. Everyone at our wedding was amazed how detailed and involved he was. Everyone kept saying they couldn't wait to see my video because he knows what he's doing! He has tricks for certain things to make it feel like you are actually there watching. It's truly amazing! We picked Brian because of his work on the other videos on his site. After watching those we were in love. You only have one wedding (hopefully) so why wouldn't you want the best there is? We seriously watch our video over and over again, and each time I get very emotional because it's so good. I could go on and on about how great he is but bottom line Brian with JRB Weddings is the best!!

Profile Picture Kimmy, 10/4/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Brian videographed my husband and I's wedding as a gift to us and I could not have asked for a better wedding gift. He did such a phenomenal job and I couldn't be happier with the final result. He was so nice, professional, and caught every special moment through-out the day. Every time I watch the video I get a tear in my eye! I have not had anything but compliments on our wedding video and I would recommend Brian to any and everybody who is getting married! He did such a fantastic job and I am so happy he was there.

Profile Picture Kristen, 8/31/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My wife and I are very glad we chose JRB weddings for our wedding! Brian was very nice and took care of us 100% from start to finish on our wedding day. Very flexible and accommodating. We both loved our highlight video and received many compliments on it. I highly recommend JRB weddings.

Profile Picture Joel, 8/9/14, 1 Review