JPW Productions Inc. Reviews

70 | Plainfield, IL

70 Reviews for JPW Productions Inc.

Evelyn · Married on 11/16/2013

Never a dull moment with Jon! He's great at what he does! He's so professional and so responsible with his work. He's done an amazing job with our wedding and making it so special for us. Everyone had a really good time. Jon has been djing for many years, I've known him since I was a little girl. He's choice of music, and how to gear the audience into dancing some more, its amazing!!! Goes to show that he knows what he is doing!! I also have to give big thanks to the Photobooth! Everyone had a blast taking pictures inside the Photobooth, the quality of the photos are AMAZING. It's not your typical photobooth pictures that's just 4 small pictures that is vertical. These are great photobooth pictures, that you can actually keep and frame it into a 5x7 frame. Great great memories, that I will remember forever. One thing that I will remember from my wedding night, is HOUSE MUSIC! I grew up with HOUSE music because of my siblings, and seeing everyone getting together and dancing to house, made me smile!! I love my family and friends, and KUDOS to you Jon and JPW Productions, for making my wedding night a true LOVE STORY of fun, dancing and laughter!!

Sent on 11/25/2013

Bethany · Married on 09/22/2013

Jon did the photo booth for our wedding on 09/22 and we had a blast! My fiance and I had eight kids in our wedding party and the kids (and adults) all said the photo booth was so much fun! I think having the photo booth was the best choice of entertainment and Jon did a great job of keeping everything running smoothly, especially with the kids!
    ~Edner and Bethany~

Sent on 09/28/2013

Elizabeth · Married on 08/30/2013

I recently got married and used JPW Productions for my reception. Not only did Jon provide DJ services but also our photo booth services. From our very first visit with Jon, he was extremely helpful and knowledgable offering great ideas and suggestions. The night of our event, Jon ensured everything was organized and on pace. I can not say enough GREAT things about Jon. I would recommend his services to anyone. He is amazing!

Sent on 09/29/2013

Allison · Married on 08/17/2013

Jon was the DJ for my wedding at the Jacob Henry Mansion in Joliet. He did an amazing job! He kept the dance floor going all night. I did not plan out the entire reception music and I left most of it up to him and he definitely did not disappoint! He not only did my reception but the ceremony music as well as created beautiful lighting and an awesome slideshow of me and my husband. Jon is incredibly easy to work with and knows exactly what he is doing. He answered all my questions in a timely manner and communicated with me often so I knew exactly what was going on. Everyone at my wedding raves about how great the DJ was, without him my wedding would have not been nearly as memorable and fun as it was! I definitely recommend him and he would be my first and only choice if I ever needed a dj!

Sent on 01/15/2014

Vicki · Married on 08/16/2013

I rented a photobooth for the night. Jon was very professional. It was a great deal. All of our guests had so much fun that night. It was the best investment. Drunk people + photobooth = happy guests. Jon also showed up early and offered to set up right away. I had my own guestbook with white paper but he offered to change it to black paper to make it stand out more. I highly recommend. Great price too.

Sent on 09/16/2013

I cannot say enough about Jon from JPW Productions Inc. My husband and I hired him for our August 2013 wedding based off the recommendation from one of my classmates. After meeting with him for the first time and hearing all of his tips and recommendations, I knew our reception was in good hands!

Our reception was perfect. Jon basically becomes your wedding manager as he gives you warning and announces each major aspect of the night. Everything went so smoothly thanks to him! Jon recommended the Vitamin String Quartet for the cocktail and dinner hour. We received so many complements on the selection he played! All of our older guests loved the orchestra vibe and lower sound level, while all of our younger guests loved the modern songs played instrumentally. It was perfect. Throughout the 3ish hours after dinner, I do not think the dance floor was empty at any point. Jon had EVERYONE dancing! Even my 85 year old grandma! We had people stay all night dancing their hearts out! Seriously, don't hesitate in booking him! He will make your wedding perfect!

Sent on 08/31/2013
  • tashij84

Catashia · Married on 07/21/2013

I found a groupon for JPW Productions but when I called he offered me the same groupon deal price for a wedding package for 4 hours with a free hour for dinner to close the photobooth. Jon was great from the start to work with and very friendly and accommodating. I made my payments and he also stated that I could get a memory book for an additional $50 for my guests designed. I loved the idea since I didn't want to have a traditional guestbook. After making my payment I noticed that they also offered uplighting. I was able to add that for a cheaper price as well. I was completely satisfied. My guests enjoyed the photobooth and so did me and my husband. They also provided a jump drive with all the pictures from the photobooth. They're highly recommeded. Thank you Jon!

Sent on 08/16/2013

Jill · Married on 05/11/2013

We used Jon for our wedding and everything was picture perfect from our songs to him getting the party going with getting everyone on the dance floor. We used his company for our gobo, dj services, uplighting, photo montage and our photobooth. He had a lot of services to do with us and everything worked out perfect. I was so happy to have him to trust to get everything done for us. Our families especially loved the photobooth, from a great photobooth attendant to perfect props, and awesome new way to do a guestbook! It was the hit of the party! I HIGHLY recommend Jon and his staff to anyone looking for a great professional, personable DJ and additional services. Thank you again!

Sent on 05/14/2013

Kristen · Married on 05/04/2013

Jon from JPW Productions was an awesome DJ! Our guests never left the dance floor! He was energetic, fun and kept the party going all night! While planning our reception, he was quickly to respond to my emails and was very flexible on what my husband and I wanted. I would highly recommend Jon and his team for any function!

Sent on 06/19/2013

Jon is hilarious! Loved every moment with him! The lighting was beautiful and he kept everyone involved; kids to Grandma's out dancing!!
    Couldn't be a better DJ out there!

Sent on 01/21/2013

We used Jon for both our DJ and photobooth at our reception. Let me just say that he is one of the best DJs around. I am not just saying that because he did our wedding, but based on all the feedback I received from our guests. Our dancefloor was packed from the words "the dancefloor is open" until "last song." He listens to your requests and is great at reading the crowds mood in order to not disrupt the flow of the dancefloor. He isn't a DJ that all of a sudden plays a slow song when everyone is on the dancefloor having a great time. We chose the deluxe package even though it was a bit more money, but it was worth it. The lighting he provides really helps create the mood on the dancefloor. I would highly recommend him as a DJ.

We loved his photobooth service too. He provides many different options and everyone LOVED the props. At the end of the night we got an album with a copy of every photo taken and a message from the people in the photo, as well as a jumpdrive with a digital copy of every photo too. It is a great memory to have!

Sent on 04/03/2013

Chelsey · Married on 10/12/2012

Best part of the reception, hands down. JPW's photo booth made our wedding. The guests had so much fun I would recommend this to anyone! It is well worth it:) they were very professional and easy to work with, they were very accommodating to what we needed and wanted, especially set up times and when they kept the booth open. Thank you JPW! Plus, buy their album! They put together all the photos taken in album, it is hilarious to look through, we spent hours looking at it and showing everyone the next morning at the hotel- it was a huge hit!

Sent on 12/12/2012

Kristin · Married on 06/24/2012

Jon did a great job of accommodating all of our requests and kept the night moving. He was able to read the crowd and got everyone up dancing throughout the night! We also did the photo booth that Jon has available and it was a huge hit. 8 months later, we still have friends talking about how much they enjoyed going into the photo booth for pictures with the props! We would, without a doubt, refer friends for Jon's services! We were so happy with all Jon did for us! -Kristin and Nick Garcia

Sent on 03/01/2013

Jon was a great Dj and photographer he was on time and played the music my wedding party wanted to hear I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a DJ

Sent on 02/27/2013

Kelly · Married on 08/19/2011

Jon is AMAZING to work with. I can't imagine hiring anyone else. He was always available when I had questions and made even my craziest requests happen. Jon and his team made our wedding reception so much fun. People are still talking about what a great time they had a year and a half later. Hire Jon for your wedding and I PROMISE you will NOT be disappointed! I've even recently hired him for a corporate event I'm doing!

Sent on 02/27/2013

Bob · Married on 05/28/2010

As the FOB, JPW Productions was the only choice. Jon will do it all or make experienced suggestions,and or let you do your thing, and do it like no other. He works his magic to make it work for you and make sure it's smooth and memorable.

Sent on 06/20/2013

Erin · Married on 01/12/2008

Because my husband is a DJ himself, we were very picky when it came to selecting a DJ for our own wedding. We had attended a friend's wedding at which Jon was the DJ and we were immediately impressed with his personality and professionalism. He was extremely helpful in the planning process, responded to e-mails quickly, and his great website made all aspects of planning (payment, music selections, documents) a piece of cake. Jon is great because he keeps the party going and gets the guests dancing without stepping on the bride & groom's toes or trying to be the center of attention. I know he has other DJs on his staff who I'm sure are great, but I would definitely request Jon personally if booking his services. Jon's prices were comparable to other DJs in the area. We knew that one of the most memorable parts of our wedding for us and the guests would be the music, so we spared to expense in the entertainment department and it was worth EVERY penny! Side note: Our wedding was held in the winter, so we did not have to book our vendors as far ahead as you would for say a summer wedding, but I do recommend contacting Jon at least 6 months ahead to ensure you can request him personally.

Sent on 05/02/2008

You only get married once, usually, so the first time throwing a big event can be daunting. Jon is a great DJ to work with, he knows exactly what to do even when you don't- allowing you to fill in the blanks and customize his service to fit your needs all the way up to and in to your event. I can't thank him enough. His pricing is very fair for what he provides, and his personality and energy as a DJ will help your night run smoothly and keep your guests entertained. If I ever have a need for a DJ again, he would be at the top of my list.

He has a broad knowledge of the classics, as well as the ability to get the party going with newer music. He even surprised me during the ceremony with an beautiful orchestral (no lyrics) version of a rock song that I loved. Overall very satisfied.

Sent on 11/20/2014

Julie · event on: 04/27/2014

There are not enough positive things I could say about Jon. His team did an incredible job - the pre planning was spot on, the set up flawless and the event is getting rave reviews. We have heard " This was the best Daddy/ daughter event ever", "it was truly an event that had us all engaged" and the dads are evening posting on their FB accounts how amazing it was. Jon was able to read the crowd, select the right music, keep the kids and dads dancing to the point we actually ran out of dance floor!

If he is not your go to DJ, he sure should be. Completely blew us away and could not be happier with how it all turned out!

Sent on 04/28/2014

Tiffany · Married on 07/23/2016

We recently worked with JPW productions for our wedding, and Jon was very helpful. Our first meeting was great, and he answered all of our questions. We chose the cube, and it was a big hit!

Sent on 08/09/2016