40 Reviews for JPR Weddings

Non-religious (2)
No Denomination (2)
Customized Vows (1)

We are so happy that we selected JP as our wedding officiant. It was a pleasure to work with him and he made our ceremony so special. We had people complimenting us on how well he did. He kept it short (what we wanted), sweet and genuine and was so professional. We've been to a few weddings where friends had family or friends act as the officiant and we are so happy we went with a pro like JP (he just knew what to do and some of the little things that a non-pro might miss - he did not). You can't go wrong working with JP for your wedding ceremony and we highly recommend him!!

Profile Picture Allie, 4/26/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

It was such a pleasure working with JP. We were lucky enough to have met him through my cousin, who he also officiated. He has a kind heart and genuinely cares for his clients and their big day. He is a seasoned officiant but he's far from jaded; he loves what he does and it shows. We knew he was going to be our officiant after our first consultation. He was very easy to talk to and answered all of our questions thoroughly. On the big day there's so much happening around us, but JP's presence really set the mood and helped calm our nerves. We couldn't have asked for a better officiant. We love JP and would recommend him to all of our loved ones.

Profile Picture Diana, 3/16/18, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

JP created a beautiful wedding ceremony for us, it was everything we wanted. He did an incredible job and we are so happy with how the ceremony turned out. Before we met JP, we thought we needed a family member or friend to officiate our wedding ceremony in order to make it personal enough. We were torn about what to do. We aren't overly religious and wanted our ceremony to still have tradition and meaning. After meeting JP, we knew he was the right person. JP was willing to meet with us in person, via Skype/phone, and even at his home. He was very prompt with his email replies. On our wedding day, he didn't read from a prewritten script. He remembered our loved ones names and the flow of the ceremony was seamless. The ceremony was perfect, at least for us. It was personal, meaningful, and reflected us. Our family and friends complimented our ceremony and how he did such an amazing job. It was such a pleasure working with JP!

Profile Picture Misty, 12/17/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

JP is exceptional. He took the time to help us prepare for our marriage and walked through all of the details in advance which helped calm our nerves on the actual day. His words during our ceremony were very touching both for us and for our friends and family. Thank you JP !

Profile Picture Frances, 10/21/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

JP was truly the perfect touch for our wedding, which was held in Santa Barbara, California. I met JP at a conference for the wedding/event industry and instantly knew he would be perfect to serve as our officiant! My fiancé and I traveled to California from Louisiana for our wedding and of course, choosing an officiant was SO important to us. JP surpassed all of our hopes and dreams. He listened to us and made our ceremony perfect! JP's ceremony was so heart-felt! His kindness throughout the process was icing on the cake! JP was wonderful in every aspect!

Profile Picture Kayla, 10/8/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

JP was a warm, kind, funny, knowledgeable, reassuring guide throughout the process of planning our ceremony (really, the most important part of the wedding!) He helped us craft a truly personalized ceremony and, on our wedding day, his wise words on commitment and marriage had me bawling within 30 seconds.

I should also mention that JP is a consummate professional. He walked us through the entire formal/legal process of actually getting married, mailed in our paperwork for us, was very responsive when we emailed/called with questions, etc. -- I highly recommend him and am only sorry that I don't have more reasons to hire JP!

Profile Picture Diann, 7/15/17, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

JP was an amazing officiant. He has done hundreds, maybe thousands of weddings. When we met with him the first time, we knew he was the right one for us. He spent time talking to us to really learn who we were and what we wanted for our wedding. He talked us through every single step of the day and made sure we picked readings, rituals and people for the ceremony that had the most meaning for us. The day of the wedding he orchestrated everything and made sure everyone knew where they were supposed to be at what time.

Picking the right officiant is often overlooked as not a critical part of the wedding, but I think it is THE most important part of the ceremony. We wanted a professional who could guide us through the process and make sure that everything was just how we envisioned it, and JP delivered on all accounts. Every one of our friends and family shared that this was the most beautiful ceremony they have been to (and I don't think they were all just saying that). They said that the ceremony truly reflected both of us and each of our personalities. I know that is because of JP and his ability to understand us and what we wanted to accomplish. We enthusiastically recommend him!!!

Profile Picture Susan, 7/3/17, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

JP was the perfect officiant! He was professional, friendly, and we
connected right away with him. The ceremony was short and sweet, and
flowed exactly how we wanted it! I would highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Paige, 10/28/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I first met JP via Skype, as we planned our wedding from out of state, and RIGHT away we knew he was the perfect fit for us. So easygoing and easy to talk to, clearly experienced, and full of ideas and suggestions without being the slightest bit pushy. Our first in-person meeting wasn't until a week before the wedding, but he still officiated the wedding as if he'd known us forever. He told our story beautifully and the entire ceremony was a PERFECT representation of the two of us. Guests were commenting all night (and to this day) on how moved they were by his words, his delivery, and how it seemed like we'd known him forever. It made our wedding day that much more powerful and meaningful, and we couldn't have asked for anything more. Truly a natural at what he does. Thank you, thank you, thank you JP for your amazing work!!!!!

Profile Picture Ellie, 10/9/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Officiant

JP is just wonderful! He is warm and friendly, and a calm presence on the wedding day. He was open to all of our requests and ideas, and he made planning our ceremony simple and stress-free.

Profile Picture Sarah, 6/24/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Non-religious, No Denomination

We loved him, guests loved him. JP was so accommodating. He met with us whenever we needed, gave us plenty of suggestions for readings and vows, and was overall just a pleasant human being. So glad we snagged him! And yes, he moved out of the way for our first kiss! He is very reasonably priced.

Profile Picture Millicent, 5/14/16, 14 Reviews
Services Used: Customized Vows, Non-religious, No Denomination

We didn't want a religious ceremony, but still a deep and inspirational one. JP gave us exactly what we wanted. Many of our guests commented on how lovely it was. We felt the same.

Profile Picture Annika, 4/29/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We couldn't be happier to have found JP Reynolds to be our wedding officiant! Our ceremony was even more special with his words to us and our guests attending. From the beginning, JP was helpful in every way as we made our plans. He provided us with all the information we needed for the marriage license and guided us with our personal vows. Most of all, we appreciate his genuine happiness for our love, marriage and future.

Profile Picture Peggy, 4/23/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

JP is without a doubt the most incredible person and officiant we have ever met. He is kind, warm, sophisticated, funny,... the list goes on and on. He perfected our wedding and his words came from the heart. He is more than we could have ever wished for, a dream come true. We are truly honored to have had him perform our ceremony and make our special day beyond memorable.
We adore him and highly recommend him!

Profile Picture Maraiah, 3/8/16, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

Due to religious differences between us and the two families, my now-husband and I wanted a non-denominational wedding officiant, and we found the perfect officiant in JP. He is a very down to earth guy who cracks jokes, and as he promised, he helped both make the ceremony fun and meaningful. The photographer agreed that the ceremony was meaningful!, but more importantly, I thought so too.

Additionally, he gave us some wonderful ideas to make our ceremony special and unique. When it came time for us to do our vows, he helped make our vows both personal and traditional. What I really loved was how he improvised what he said, based on the mood of the ceremony and what my husband and I said in our personal vows, and made everything flow beautifully. Our ceremony was wonderful, and it was so us too; thank you JP!!!

Profile Picture User6785570, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We cannot recommend JP Reynolds enough as a wedding officiant. He made our wedding incredibly personal, profoundly moving, and ensured that every aspect of the wedding exceeded expectations. His wisdom, professionalism and practical advice in advance of the wedding was invaluable and ensured that we both felt relaxed and secure that everything would run as smoothly as possibly on the big day.

Literally, all of our guests asked where we found our officiant and offered words of praise for the way that he captured our individual personalities and our love for each other in a way that was unique, personal and deeply heartfelt.

We both feel very lucky that we had JP to capture and articulate the love that we have for each other and that was confirmed for us by our friends’ and families’ reaction to our ceremony. He radiates the kind of caring, love and attention to detail that sets your mind at ease at a time that can otherwise be incredibly stressful.

We do not believe that there is any other officiant who could have made our wedding more special and hope that you will consider JP in the interest of having as wonderful a wedding experience as we did.

Profile Picture Stephen, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My career is in the wedding industry- I am a wedding planner. On October 10th, I had the unique experience of finally being a bride. One of the best decisions we made was asking JP to officiate our wedding. He is truly exceptional and it is hard to put into words how perfectly he captured us in our ceremony.
We loved meeting with him ahead of time to talk through the details- he had great ideas to make the ceremony perfectly tailored to us. At the same time, he was very flexible and open to our requests. He sent us over all sorts of traditional vows and allowed us to build our own that reflected our relationship. He was also an amazing guide during the process of writing our own vows. We really appreciated his advice and encouragement through this process.
I have to say that people were blown away by our ceremony. It was the perfect blend of the two of us and JP navigated that so well. People laughed and cried with us, but mostly they really saw our love shine through. None of this would have been possible without JP.
As both a bride AND a wedding planner, I can't say enough how lucky you are if you get to have JP be a part of your wedding. He will make it memorable, personal and perfect for you and your partner.
JP- I will never forget that day and your involvement in making is spectacular! Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!! We love you!! ~~ Heather & Nate

Profile Picture Heather, 10/10/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

JP was the officiant at our wedding, and we couldn't have asked for a more professional, kind and well-spoken celebrant to marry us! JP made the ceremony special and heartfelt. He had many great ideas that enabled us to create a ceremony that was unique and special to us.

Profile Picture Jackie, 9/26/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

JP literally saved the day!

We had booked an officiant a year before the wedding but last minute things fell through. Our wedding planner recommended JP and when we met with him, my husband an i immediately knew he was going to be perfect for our big day. he made the ceremony feel like something out of a movie. it was a beautiful, yet simple and short (per our request) ceremony that captured everything we wanted. He was so sweet and helpful throughout the whole process. He was super understanding and just a very nice person in general. We felt as though he knew us after our first meeting together and that he really cared about our wedding. All in all, i totally recommend him to anyone who is having a wedding ceremony.

Profile Picture User5646880, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

My husband and I had JP officiate our wedding in August, thanks to a recommendation from our wedding planner. Before committing, we met with JP to ensure he understood our "vision" for our ceremony. Not only did we feel comfortable then, but when it came time to officiate our actual wedding, we felt as though we were up there speaking to a friend. We still receive compliments on our wedding ceremony and couldn't recommend JP more! :)

Profile Picture Erin, 8/22/15, 1 Review

Dear JP,
I've saved this one (thank you letters) for last, in hopes that I, with the practice, might stumble upon the words to express the gratitude
Nishan and I Feel for the wonderful ceremony you gave us. In selecting an officiant, we had hoped to find someone that was understanding of our feelings towards religion and God, and of the love and commitment we had for each other. We wanted to find someone who would want to get to know us and our relationship. And we also hoped he/she could make the ceremony fun and upbeat for all our guests. Well,we feel like we hit the jackpot when we found you. The only words I can come upwith to express how we felt
about the ceremony are "it was perfect, just what we wanted". I lost count of how many people told me that you were wonderful. The enthusiasm for you and the ceremony was contagious all throughout the reception. Everyone
wanted to know where we found our officiant! So, thank you a thousand times for everything you've done...

Warmest regards,
Misha and Nishan Ounjian

Profile Picture Misha, 7/12/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Officiant

JP was amazing. He told us that he was open to meeting with his couples as many times as they wanted and we really took him up on that offer- probably meeting with him 6 times before the wedding. We joked that he was better than couples therapy because he did an amazing job working with us on our communication and family histories. Come wedding day he absolutely knocked it out of the park- the ceremony was so heartfelt and personable and he was so calm and collected the entire time helping us to feel so relaxed at the altar. I'd recommend JP to every couple out there- he's the absolute best!!!!

Profile Picture Nicole, 7/11/15, 4 Reviews
Category: Officiant

We were referred to JP by a close friend who told us that JP also officiated same-sex weddings, and we could not have been happier with him as our wedding officiant! We were somewhat lost as to the particulars of the ceremony when we met with JP. He was full of wonderfully creative ideas for our ceremony - several of which we used. We were really touched by the inspired words he chose to speak during our ceremony. We did not realize just how huge it would be to have a fabulous officiant. In fact, it made all the difference - we and our friends are still talking about the special ceremony that he conducted. Thanks JP!

Profile Picture Ella & Debbie, 6/27/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are really glad our wedding planner recommended JP. He took the time to meet with us a few times before our wedding and was genuinely interested in hearing about our story and getting to know us as a couple. JP was also a great help with the layout of our ceremony and gave some really good insight on preparing vows. He was amazing at the ceremony and really kept all of guests entertained. Overall, JP was really fun to work with!

Profile Picture Michelle, 5/23/15, 1 Review
Category: Officiant

We are so happy that we found JP to be our officiant, as he truly made the ceremony unique and personalized for us. From the moment we met him, we knew he would be perfect, and our ceremony turned out better then we could have asked for. He took the time to really get to know us during the pre-wedding meetings and had great advice on the readings and vows that we chose. He really captured our relationship and the meaning of our union through marriage, and there was not a dry eye in the house! Thank you JP for making our ceremony unforgettable and truly special. :)

Profile Picture Sylvia, 3/14/15, 2 Reviews