Is this your business? Claim this listing
• Customize your Storefront with your business info
• Network with and learn from other professionals
• Showcase your work with photos & videos
• Collect reviews from your clients and build more credibility

55 Reviews for J&P Media Group

Storytelling (1)
Short Form (1)
Cinematic (1)
Multi. Locations (1)

Tim and his staff were great! Tim was quick with responses, took the time to drive out and meet us for the first time to review packages and again to see the location of our venue before the wedding date. We felt Tim had affordable pricing on videography and his work came out amazing! I am in love with our wedding video the drone coverage is awesome! he had a very quick turn around time on it as well. Tim was very friendly and easy to communicate with I would recommend him to everyone, thank you Tim for capturing our wedding day!

Mariah Hale & Jacob Melton
Wedding Date 10/01/16

Profile Picture Mariah, 10/1/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tim was amazing!! He completely captured our day perfectly so that we can relive it for years to come!! Our wedding video is absolutely wonderful!!!! I cry every time I watch it!

Profile Picture Elizabeth, 9/10/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Tim was great!! The video edits came out beautiful!!!!! Took 9 weeks to get the previews and DVDs back. But honestly with so many hours to edit through and between two cameras, we though that was great timing! We had an amazing photographer but we are beyond happy we got a videographer too. Tim and his assistant caught so many moments the camera was unable to. To relive the experience is incredible. Brought tears to a lot of people's eyes. Both had great personalities. We would definitely recommend them to anyone!!!! Money well spent

View Vendor Response
Profile Picture Kristina, 6/3/16, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tim and his team were extremely helpful and patient in the months prior to the wedding. Tim was very quick at responding to all of my emails and phone calls, which was much appreciated with all of the craziness going on with the planning. The day of the wedding, Tim and his crew worked seamlessly through the day (and the pouring down rain), in fact, most of the time I wasn't even aware they were there! We received our wedding video and the raw footage just about 8 weeks after the wedding, which was exactly what he told us to anticipate. The video is amazing! Great quality and transitions. I very strongly recommend J&P Media Group for your wedding.

Profile Picture Michelle, 4/10/16, 1 Review
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

From beginning to end the process was seamless. Communication was excellent and our needs were met completely. Tim was so professional and fun to work with. He smiled throughout our day and captured every moment. We cannot wait to see the final product and would highly recommend anyone to use him for their wedding.

Profile Picture Jodie, 4/2/16, 13 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: DVD, USB Flash Drive, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Tim was awesome! Responded quickly to my texts and emails. Professional, easy to talk to, and an overall pleasure to work with :)

Profile Picture User7008854, 1+ year ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim from J&P Media Group was amazing to work with. We were out of state guests from CA getting married in Sedona, AZ and Tim made us finding a videographer very pleasant. If we had any questions he was always willing to answer any concerns we had and was prompt in his replies. We were able to provide our music to him that we wanted in our video and the rest was just great! The day of the wedding everything was filmed from the moment I got ready and everything was captured perfectly. When we received the preview to our video it was like a perfect 3 minute music video that we just kept replaying over and over. Once we received the whole video it was just amazing to relieve our special day all over again. We were able to see things we didn't see in video and it was great because some hilarious moments were captured. I would definitely recommend Tim!

Profile Picture Ariel, 3/12/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tim's work literally blew me away, I was beyond happy with everything, He is polite, friendly and I honestly felt so comfortable around him that I forgot I was on video!His preview and full edit brought me tears of joy, he captured moments that I don't even recall happening that day. It was such a busy day and it goes by so quickly that being able to watch it is the biggest gift I could ever ask for. If I didn't have video from my wedding day I know it would be my biggest regret. Don't let it be yours, seriously hire Tim today, you will be so pleased!He is so talented!!!!

Profile Picture Kari, 2/19/16, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

We wife and I got married in February and could not be happier with our wedding video from Tim and J&P Media! We're very sentimental and knew an amazing video of our big day would become one of our most prized possessions if done well. Working with Tim was awesome; he was super nice, very well organized, and put a lot of effort and preparation into making sure he got all the shots we would want and that the final product was exactly what we wanted. He was even nice enough to make a few small edits after showing us the full length video! We feel we got an incredible video that we will watch for years and years. It's only been a few months since our wedding, and we've already watched it several times and can't watch even a minute of it without having big smiles!

Profile Picture Alex, 2/13/16, 1 Review
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Documentary, DVD, USB Flash Drive, Full Feature Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, Multi. Locations, One Event/Day, Raw Footage
4.1

Make sure you are very clear what you want upfront. For example if you want the getting ready footage, don't just expect that they will have it I only had a few still shots even though they were in there with me for an hour and kept taking my shoes and dress outside to film I never saw any of that footage at all. Also, I had an intern there for my Wedding and she was wearing a jeans shirt and black leggings, not very professional. The team is very nice but when you are paying for a service you want a good experience as well as good product.

Profile Picture Kessalee, 2/13/16, 2 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD

Everyone kept telling me to get a videographer so that you actually get to see your wedding. I wanted a video but I debated cutting it out because everything adds up when you are planning! Im so glad that I didn't! You don't realize how much you miss as the bride until the day of! I didn't get to see my bridal party walk or my cute little nephews until I saw the video! My husband and I really enjoyed watching together! Tim was very professional and quick in getting our sneak peek and wedding video back to us!

Profile Picture Hillary, 2/6/16, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tim was wonderful as our videographer! He answered all our questions promptly and even came out to the venue to check everything out ahead of time. We received the video on time and it was beautifully created. We absolutely loved how it turned out! He captured all the important and great moments, even ones we didn't get to see in person! I would recommend him to any bride looking for a videographer.

Profile Picture Kaylee, 1/22/16, 3 Reviews
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception

Where do we begin? First, this was by far the best money spent out of our wedding budget. Some people try to skimp on this part of the wedding budget, but that is a big mistake.

Searching for a wedding videographer can be intimidating. There are many out there. We found J & P Media group through Wedding Wire. We were so impressed by the quality of his work and by the reviews that we booked him a year in advance.

All of the footage that Tim and his assistant captured is a timeless treasure that we will always have. Still photos are important to have, of course. However, having the video footage is that much sweeter. Even the raw unedited footage that Tim gave us is a treasure!

Tim is a true professional, pleasant and helpful, every step of the way.

We highly recommend Tim and his company to everyone. Go SEE their videos.

Profile Picture Andrea, 11/14/15, 9 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Cinematic, Documentary, Short Form, Storytelling, Traditional, Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, DVD, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage

Tim and his assistant were such a pleasure to work with on our wedding day. He worked well with our other vendors capturing our day beautifully! The tease ("preview") he gave us before actually seeing the video was a tear-jerker for even the toughest of audiences.

Profile Picture Blanca, 10/17/15, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim was absolutely amazing! He was the only videographer we needed to meet with. He saw our vision for what we wanted right away and delivered! He was so fantastic to work with and our videos are absolutely stunning. We were speechless when we saw them for the first time.

Profile Picture Rachel, 7/18/15, 5 Reviews
Category: Videography
Services Used: Ceremony, Pre-Ceremony, Reception, Add'l Hours, Full Feature Video, High-Def Video, Highlight Video, Multi. Cameras, One Event/Day, Raw Footage, DVD, USB Flash Drive

If there were more stars avail to check, I would check them all! 5+ star rating for Tim at J&P media! From start to finish he made all my visions a reality! Our entire wedding planning experience, Tim continuously kept communication with us, making sure he fulfilled EVERYTHING we wanted, and didn't want with our video! The day of our wedding he was on time, very professional, positive, he literally just exceeded our expectations in every way! His price was in our budget, I would have spent more now knowing how amazing our video turned out! Thank you Tim, our video will be cherished forever! DJ and Aftin

Profile Picture Aftin, 2/15/15, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tim was amazing! From beginning to end, he was wonderful! Our video turned out fantastic! I would highly recommend using this company!

Profile Picture Jeanna, 1/17/15, 3 Reviews
Category: Videography

J&P Media was great they showed up earlier then the time contracted, they were very kind and I had confidence that I was going to get a quality film. Tim, is very passionate about what he does, that is one of the reasons why I decided J&P Media. From the first time I met him I could feel his passion through his words. Tim is quick at responding and he is very professional. Making me happy was Tim’s overall goal and it sure made me happy that he cared. Thank you J&P Media for a great documented memory.

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/15/14, 1 Review

Profile Picture Veronica, 11/15/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

working with Tim from J & P productions was absolutely AMAZING! I can say that because I never leave reviews and im actually taking the time to review this awesome company. He was so easy and flexible to work with and such a very pleasant person. On the day of the wedding you NEED someone like him! Dont waste your time with other videographers that could be rude or somewhat unpleasant to work with. I have to say, I was a ball of stress on my wedding day much like all the other brides out there and he really helped put me at ease and into a better mood! We got our wedding DVD and its absolutely gorgeous. He did such a wonderful job. I will definitely keep referring him to all my engaged friends!.

Profile Picture chanell, 11/7/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

My husband and I got married at Aldea in Phoenix, AZ on Sunday October 26th, 2014. This was by far the most important day of our lives, and we were so lucky to have J&P Media Group as our videographer to capture our very special day! Tim Plummer and his team did a fantastic job! Our wedding video could not have been more perfect! J&P Media did an absolutely fantastic/flawless job on our wedding video preview as well as our wedding video! So many happy tears from their beautiful work! It was exactly what we wanted our wedding video to look like. We were able to give him our song selections and he was able to input the songs throughout the video at the most perfect places! Making the video very personal to us. I would absolutely recommend them for anyone who is looking for a wedding videographer! They are the absolute best! Very professional and very prompt with all of their work! Thank you J&P Media for giving us memories to last a lifetime! Much love!

-Samantha Martin

Profile Picture Samantha, 10/26/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

We are so happy that we decided to go with Tim and his company J&P Media Group. At first, we were very nervous about getting a videographer for our wedding due to the extremely high prices we were being quoted from other vendors. Then we found Tim and his company and were pleasantly surprised on how affordable he was. More importantly, we were impressed by the quality of his videos; they were on par if not better than some of the higher priced vendors.

During our first meeting with Tim he took the time to hear our ‘vison’ of what we were trying to capture in our wedding video...Throughout the process he was easy to get a hold of and frequently stayed in touch with us until our wedding day…On that day, his team did a wonderful job of capturing all of our special moments and helped guide us through the way to ensure we had a unforgettable experience and video.

After our wedding we couldn’t wait to see our video…Tim was able to get us a preview video within two weeks of our wedding…The preview video was perfect! He captured everything we were looking for which was great because it had been one of the first times he had done a video like that (Format-wise). The final video was just as amazing as the preview and we were so thrilled and excited to show it to all of our friends and family.

Again, thank you Tim and J&P Media Group for making our wedding day a memorable one that we will never forget!

Fernando & Erika

Profile Picture Fernando , 10/25/14, 1 Review
Category: Videography

Tim was very professional and took the time to come to my rehearsal to look around and prepare for the wedding. Thanks J&P!

Profile Picture Amanda, 10/18/14, 2 Reviews
Category: Videography

Tim and his staff were great! They provided a great service for an awesome price. I did not give a full 5 stars as there was a small editing error on the recessional. I'm sure he will fix for me if I just ask but I have not had time and the CD is already made. You hardly know he's there and will ask for the proper accommodations needed to produce a good quality video.

Profile Picture User3987209, 2+ years ago, 1 Review
Category: Videography

I couldn't be happier with our wedding video Tim made for us. The pricing was very reasonable and the quality of the video was just great! Tim and his assistant were very professional during the wedding and I hardly remember seeing them, but they got footage of everything! Tim was also very quick to respond to emails and after each payment he received from me he would email me to let me know.
Highly recommend J&P for anyone!!

Profile Picture Caitlyn, 9/13/14, 1 Review