JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace Reviews

3 | Goffstown, NH

3 Reviews for JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace

Stephanie · Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding July 20, 2019

Judy was absolutely amazing to work with! She paid attention to every single detail about our relationship and crafted the most beautiful personalized ceremony we could have ever imagined - there were many comments from guests about how beautiful the ceremony was. We could feel that she was genuinely happy for us and supportive of us through the whole process. We would recommend Judy to anyone for their wedding, she is a fantastic person!

Sent on 08/10/2019

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your thoughtfulness in leaving this review. I enjoyed every minute working with you and Derek, you are such a fun couple. I wish you all the best that life has to offer.
  • Kaylyn

Kaylyn Smith · Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect ceremony!

Judy was the officiant for mine and my husbands wedding. She did a fantastic job with our reading and the ceremony was perfect. She arrived early for the wedding which helped a lot. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a JP for their wedding!

Sent on 07/04/2019

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Kaylyn. I enjoyed every minute working with you. I am so happy that the sun was shining and the view was just perfect. I wish only the best for you and Shaw.

Alison · Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing JP!

We knew when we had first spoken with Judy she was the one to host our ceremony. She responded very quickly to any & all questions we had & was very stress free about it all. Our ceremony was short & sweet, just as we had asked. She showed up early to make sure everything was in order & ready to go as planned. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    THANK YOU, JUDY!

Sent on 01/16/2019

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Alison, I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Evan. I hope you both enjoy a married life that is always filled with love and laughter.
    JP Judy Johnson