JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace Reviews

View more information

• Chelsea
    Chelsea Married on 12/11/2021

Very talented!

Judy did an excellent job from the start! She’s very well organized and has so many options to choose from for your ceremony. Our Ceremony couldn't have gone any smoother and my Husband and I are very thankful!!! Thank you Judy!

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Chelsea, it was a joy working with you and I loved being able to tell your story. I hope you and Jeff share a life time of happiness.
    Darlene P. Married on 09/09/2019

Perfect Officiant!

Judy was so great working with us, warm, friendly, made us feel special and made the nicest book of our day. We couldn't have found a better person for our incredible day!

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Darlene, so nice of you. I hope you and Steve are doing well. It was nice to see your wedding pictures again.
    Stephanie Married on 07/20/2019

Wedding July 20, 2019

Judy was absolutely amazing to work with! She paid attention to every single detail about our relationship and crafted the most beautiful personalized ceremony we could have ever imagined - there were many comments from guests about how beautiful the ceremony was. We could feel that she was genuinely happy for us and supportive of us through the whole process. We would recommend Judy to anyone for their wedding, she is a fantastic person!

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Stephanie for your thoughtfulness in leaving this review. I enjoyed every minute working with you and Derek, you are such a fun couple. I wish you all the best that life has to offer.
  • Kaylyn
    Kaylyn S. Married on 06/15/2019

Perfect ceremony!

Judy was the officiant for mine and my husbands wedding. She did a fantastic job with our reading and the ceremony was perfect. She arrived early for the wedding which helped a lot. I would recommend her to anyone looking for a JP for their wedding!

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Kaylyn. I enjoyed every minute working with you. I am so happy that the sun was shining and the view was just perfect. I wish only the best for you and Shaw.
    Alison Married on 10/13/2018

Amazing JP!

We knew when we had first spoken with Judy she was the one to host our ceremony. She responded very quickly to any & all questions we had & was very stress free about it all. Our ceremony was short & sweet, just as we had asked. She showed up early to make sure everything was in order & ready to go as planned. I would highly recommend her to anyone!
    THANK YOU, JUDY!

JP Judy Johnson, NH Justice of the Peace's reply:

Thank you Alison, I appreciate you taking the time to leave this review. It was such a pleasure to work with you and Evan. I hope you both enjoy a married life that is always filled with love and laughter.
    JP Judy Johnson