JP Jeanine Reviews

77 | Danbury, CT

77 Reviews for JP Jeanine

Jeanine did an awesome job! She is very laid back and friendly and put us all at ease. Coming from a tradition of church weddings, we did not know exactly what to expect with writing vows and crafting a ceremony. Jeanine gave us great guidance on our options and was open to anything from the most traditional to the most wacky. We would strongly recommend her.

Sent on 03/22/2015

Jeanine was the best! She became a friend more than a vendor by the end of the whole process. She was very informative and knowledgeable which I needed. I was worried about what kind of ceremony to have and she just took the bull by the horns and nailed it. She had great suggestions and advice. Everything was beautiful!! She also is very thorough with reminders and updates as far as what needs to get done during the timeline of things. She emailed me periodically to check up and make sure things are getting done what needs to. I loved it!! With all the other caios that goes along with all the planning I needed those extra reminders.

Sent on 12/03/2014

Kristie · Married on 09/20/2014

Jeanine answered all of our questions and put us at ease the day of the ceremony. She helped make it a memorable day!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Lisa · Married on 09/07/2014

Jeanine was amazing! She helped to create the perfect ceremony for me & my blended family. She was a pleasure to work with!!!

Sent on 09/15/2014

Samantha · Married on 09/06/2014

Jeanine is amazing! She was so friendly easy to work with and professional. Jeanine met with us and came up with the perfect personalized ceremony for our wedding. We couldn't be happier!

Sent on 11/04/2014

Diane · Married on 08/31/2014

My husband Will and I are so thankful to have found Jeanine to be the officiant for our wedding! Jeanine has such a wonderful bubbly personality and makes the whole process super easy and comfortable! She is so much fun to work with and made our day so special! She is extremely responsive through email and facebook! Our wedding was outside and everyone was able to hear her. She didn't need a microphone! She was able to answer all my questions and give us ideas and examples that we could work into our ceremony to personalize it! My husband and I wrote our own vows and she helped me add a candle lighting ceremony in memory of my mother who had passed away the year before. Our whole family was touched by our ceremony and I have been receiving so many compliments since the wedding! Thank you so much Jeanine for all that you have done for Will and I! I am so grateful to have had you as our officiant! Thank you!

Sent on 09/24/2014

Belinda · Married on 08/30/2014

We hired Jeanine as our Justice of the Peace and couldn't be happier that we did. We found her on weddingwire and she had excellent reviews and we can see why. She had amazing attention to detail about the ceremony and had a variety of different types of ceremony ideas. We went with a traditional ceremony and she added an anecdote about how we first met and we absolutely loved it. She was great to work with fun, caring with a great personality and extremely professional. i would definitely recommend her to anyone.

Sent on 09/08/2014

Kairlin · Married on 06/29/2014

Jeanine was nothing short of excellent. She provided us with warmth, compassion, and love. My husband and I hired Jeanine without even meeting with her, and we wouldn't change our decision for anything. She gave us such attention and peace of mind, especially since we were getting married 3,000 miles away from home. We will be reccomending Jeanine to anyone looking for a justice of the peace!

Sent on 07/03/2014

Kathy · Married on 06/28/2014

Jeanine was wonderful!! We planned our wedding in under 3 weeks and it wouldn't have been as perfect as it was if it wasn't for her!!! She was impeccable and felt as though she were part of the family!!! I would highly recommend her to anyone!!!

Sent on 07/02/2014

Brittany · Married on 06/21/2014

Jeanine was great to work with. She was always excited and easy to talk to and made our so easy and stress free. All of my guests loved the ceremony.

Sent on 07/15/2014

Jessica · Married on 05/24/2014

Thank you so much for everything. It was absolutely beautiful. We appreciate the time, support, and diligence.

Sent on 05/31/2014

Christina · Married on 05/05/2014

Jeanine was the perfect choice for our officiant. She was so helpful when it came to choosing our vows and ceremony details. She is such a kind and warm person in addition to being professional and clearly loving what she does. She fit right in with our friends and family on our special day!

Sent on 06/04/2014

Tracy · Married on 04/26/2014

JP Jeanine was amazing! From the first e-mail to the big day she was always available, excited, and willing to help in anyway possible. She delivered an amazon ceremony that was exactly what we were looking for and even added personal touchs. She was a great choice for our wedding!

Sent on 05/31/2014

Monaliza · Married on 03/19/2014

Jeanine was great! She made our intimate moment even more special ... It was a memorable moment

Sent on 07/02/2014

Elisabeth · Married on 01/18/2014

Jeanine was so friendly and held a beautiful ceremony for us. She made our special day a breeze!

Sent on 01/30/2014

Maureen · Married on 01/18/2014

Jeanine was wonderful. She worked with us on our vows and ideas for the ceremony. When the date and location needed to be changed she was very accessible and able to accommodate our late changes. I would recommend Jeanine very highly as a wedding officiant.

Sent on 04/14/2014

Hillary · Married on 12/14/2013

Jeanine was very warm and welcoming to myself and my family. She performed the ceremony with both professionalism and heart.

Sent on 12/30/2013

Gail · Married on 11/03/2013

I just attended a Wedding at the Fox Hill Inn that JP Jeanine was the officiant. The ceremony was so beautiful , She was so well spoken and tender with the couple. I loved both her sincere nature and quick wit.

Sent on 11/09/2013

Adrienne · Married on 10/19/2013

Jeanine is not only my cousin, she was my Justice of the Peace as well. Jeanine in her daily life is an interpreter for hearing impaired children in school and she is a very active member of her church and after church groups- she may have been a JP for just about a year but she has tons of experience standing in front of large crowds and speaking. She also carries the added benefit of being able to conduct a ceremony for people with hearing impairment. Throughout the process of designing our vows she was incredibly supportive and informational. She took some of our ideas, researched them and came back with feedback and some new ideas as well. Vow writing is not easy but with Jeanine helping the choices were made easier. When she preformed our ceremony she vocalized our vows in a tone that really fit the ceremony and the words. She really drives home the wording and what you are saying so that while saying them you are feeling them as well. Picking Jeanine as my JP was easy due to the family ties but if I were not her cousin I would still want to choose her over and over again. Having her as my JP means more with her being my cousin but she makes all her couples feel like family and special and that is what you want in a officiant. She is also incredibly well priced when you research JP pricing.

Sent on 11/15/2013

Debra · Married on 10/12/2013

JP Jeanine was excellent. I wrote our service and vows and she gave me all the assistance I needed and kept me on track. We had a Viking inspired service with an axe service and JP Jeanine was right on board. I would recommend her without reservation!

Sent on 10/26/2013

Eric · Married on 09/01/2013

Jeanine is a total sweetheart! She helped us work out a program for the wedding that really spoke to the two of us...and about the two of us as a couple. And for the actual ceremony, she had the perfect amount of "presence" you need from an officiant.

Sent on 09/09/2013
  • Ashle

Ashle · Married on 06/08/2013

Jeanine is amazing

Jeanine is amazing. Walked you through every step of the way. She had us crying when reading our vows before the wedding and during the wedding. Could not have asked for a better JP. She is the best. Highly recommended. Super sweet and great personality.

Sent on 12/27/2018

Christina · Married on 06/01/2013

Jeanine did a wonderful job! Guests were amazed to find out this was her first wedding. Everything was perfect. Knowing Jeanine personally for a long time she made our ceremony fit us personally with a couple extra lines that were great and got the guests laughing. She also suggested to me the sand ceremony and it was a wonderful idea! Jeanine is very well spoken and even without a mic all our guests could hear the ceremony without a problem. Thanks again Jeanine for making our day awesome!
    Christina & Anthony Rongetti

Sent on 08/06/2013

Kristin · Married on 00/00/0000

Jeanine was fantastic! She was recommended to us by our venue and an acquaintance had used her at their wedding. She was friendly, funny, and quick to answer my emails. She met with my husband and I at a time that was convenient for us. She talked with us, heard our love story and incorporated it into our beautiful ceremony. She sent me options for the sand ceremony we did and when she sent me the preview of the ceremony I cried. Her words were beautiful and funny and she perfectly relayed the story of us.

Sent on 09/21/2016

Lauren · Married on 07/19/2014

Jeanine was great. She really personalized our wedding to fit our personalities and ceremony. My only complaint was that the date was written incorrectly on our marriage license and had to be crossed out/fixed on our license. While she did correct it before we even arrived home from our honeymoon, I wish that blemish wasn't there. Overall, I would recommend Jeanine to anyone looking for a thoughtful, considerate JP!

Sent on 11/11/2014