JP Event Design Reviews

16 | Philadelphia, PA

16 Reviews for JP Event Design

Jackie · Married on 07/02/2011

Hiring a wedding planner, in particular Judy Moore, was the best decision I ever made. My now husband and I were relatively new to the Philadelphia area and really just wanted someone to guide us through all the choices we had for our wedding here. Judy ended up being so much more! She has great contacts all around the city and every single vendor she suggested we loved, did a great job and was very reasonably priced.

I can't imagine the headaches I would have had leading up to the wedding without Judy's help. She contacted all our vendors for us and made sure the day went down perfectly. She handled every request we had, no matter how strange or complicated, and from my point of view the wedding day was perfect! If anything was going wrong behind the scenes, I did not know about it - she handled it all!

I would highly suggest have Judy Moore as your wedding planner for the entire process. Well worth the investment!

Renee · Married on 04/23/2011

After reading several reviews on wedding planners, I decided to go with Judy Moore of JP Event Design for day-of coordination. Judy was great through out the process...totally flexible and answered all my questions. About a month before the wedding she stepped in and contacted all my vendors, putting together a timeline for that day. When you have so many vendors, getting everyone on the same page is more of a headache then I ever imagined. Judy totally dove in and got the job done. The day of the wedding, all those little details that come up, Judy handled. She whipped my husband's 14 groomsmen right into shape!

My only regret is not hiring her for the whole process!

Kerri · Married on 12/04/2010

My wife and I were married and conducted our subsequent reception at the Cairnwood Estate on 04DEC2010. JP Event Design was instrumental in providing us with literally the perfect wedding. My wife and I live extremely busy lives. Our wedding was conceptulaized, planned and executed flawlessly within 11 months of our engagement through the efforts of JP Event Design. Initially, we did not see the value in obtaining a wedding planner. Considering all of our personal and business investments, our greatest return on investment was the hiring of JP Event Design. Judy and her staff are worth their weight in platinum. Our guests were highly impressed with the flow of our ceremony and reception. Judy and her staff performed a superb job in managing all of our vendors and the fine details of our wedding celebration. Judy maintained a professional relationship throughout the entire process. However, towards the end we could not help ourselves but to consider her family. The cliche, "We do not plan to fail, but fail to plan" rings loudly to us now. Design, planning and execution is JP Event Design's specialty. In fact, we will be utilizing their services in the future. We highly recommend JP Event Design without any reservations. Mr. and Mrs. Steven Miles Matchett, two overly joyed clients on JP Event Design.

• Sarah

Sarah · Married on 10/02/2010

Judy is the best! We could never have put together such a beautiful wedding without Judy' help. She becomes a friend during the process, but always keeps a professional relationship. We highly recommend JP Event Design, and look forward to using Judy for the big event we have!

ROBIN · Married on 06/26/2010

Judy is very true to the name of her wedding planning business: "JP Event Design" results in a wedding that is "Just Perfect." My husband and I both live thousands of miles away, in separate states no less! Judy was our person on location to handle all the details and vendors that we could not. Judy's dedication is impressive. She made multiple trips to the wedding location (over an hour drive one-way) to meet with us, even if only for an hour or so. When complications with vendors arose, Judy was there and ready to step in and mediate. When too many things were on my plate, Judy was there to take them off. Every thing she did in the name of our wedding was done with utmost attention to detail, style and presentation that were both contemporary and timeless, in a timely manner, and in a way which shows she truly cares about your day. Judy considered details that we would never have thought of on our own. We followed her every piece of advice, and the end result was a perfect wedding. On the day of, I worried about nothing. Judy took care of everything so that my husband and I could absolutely relish our wedding day. We were guests at our own party, and it was fantastic.

Judy has a very calming personality, yet is also very businesslike and capable of getting the job done. That said, Judy also has the flexibility to adapt when unexpected things happen. Our families and wedding party commented on the adept efficiency of our wedding planner. They were all very impressed.

As for our guests, so many of them have told us it was the best wedding they had ever been to. Most of them continued to cite the fact that every single detail was carefully attended to... even down to having fans on the ceremony chairs for the warm day, to flip-flops for the ladies to dance in, to a water/lemonade stand before the ceremony, to a care basket in the restrooms. The guests LOVED it. People notice the details (possibly because so many people tend to overlook them?), and that seems to be one of Judy's specialties.

My husband and I are both so glad that we went with Judy of JP Event Design.

• Z

Zorina · Married on 04/24/2010

They went above and beyond for me. I could not have pulled it off without them.

Krissy · Married on 03/20/2010

When I first started planning my wedding, the last thing I thought I needed was a wedding planner. I thought it was not in the budget and it was definitely not a necessity. I can honestly say that I could not been more wrong and am so thankful that I met Judy and had the pleasure of working with the amazing and truly professional staff at JP Event Design.
    First of all, Judy was able to negotiate on my behalf with a few of my vendors, resulting in exactly what I wanted and getting it within my budget - all without the stress of going back and forth myself. Second, having the opinion of a wedding professional is invaluable - I didn't have to worry about my decisions, all I had to do was call Judy and she walked me through whatever it was that I needed advice on. And finally, the wedding day... the words seamless, beautiful, and perfection, are all that come to mind. Thanks to Judy and JP, everything come together - all of the design work, the flow of events, the music, the ambiance, everything was amazing. If anything did go on behind the scenes, I never knew it and Judy already said she'll never tell!
    Thank you, Judy and JP for a wedding day that was everything I ever wished for... Brian says thank you too, but he wants to write his own note, so look out for that soon!

Natalie · Married on 01/01/2010

Judy Moore of JP Event Design truly catered to my every need! My wedding day was stress free due to the fact that my wedding planner handled every bump in the road and I was none the wiser. What makes Judy unique is that she anticipates anything that can possibly go wrong and has a solution before the situation arises. Most importantly Judy made sure my mom remained calm and stress free through the planning process, via a special trip to the house the day before the wedding and was an angel sent the wedding day.

My husband and I envisioned a unique and non-traditional wedding and Judy and her team ensured all of our dreams came true from the perfect venue to a menu distinct from our venue's offering to a line-up of best in class venders.

Our wedding was perfect and the fact that Judy managed a 29 member bridal party, out-of-state bride and groom with very limited availability and a laundry list of unique "must haves" seamlessly means the world to us! Since our wedding 3 of my friends have become engaged and each received a congratulations card with Judy's contact info from me!

• lisas

Lisa · Married on 10/24/2009

It's hard to put into words the value of a true professional wedding planner but the initials "JP" would be say it for us! Judy and her team exceeded our expectations with every aspect of their service.
    I first considered a wedding planner because my job requires extensive travel. My husband Rob and I were concerned that details would be missed and the stress would make the planning overwhelming. I didn't know anyone who had a wedding planner so my expectations of JP were for someone to help find vendors and coordinate the activities of the wedding day. We were pleasantly surprised to learn how involved Judy became and how much she did for us.
    We were faced with planning 2 weddings at the last minute (one in PA and one in FL) because of my Dad's health. We had one wedding in August and then the scheduled wedding in October. Judy and her team rose to the occasion and allowed us to focus on my Dad, his passing and still be able to have perfect weddings all in 3 months time.
    If you are looking for a planner who has a template and cookie cutter type service then JP is not for you. Judy and her team take the time to customize their services to the needs of the clients and event so the list of services are endless. You can rest assured knowing your event will be all that you wish for with JP Events planning services because they pay attention to every detail. Not to mention that Judy is a pleasure to work with and is some how able to remain cool and calm in any event situation.
    Congratulations to JP events for your award - you deserve it!!! Rob and Lisa C

Julie · Married on 10/17/2009

Judy was fabulous!!! She found the most amazing vendors for my wedding and planned everything flawlessly. She always listened to what I wanted and gave me her honest and professional opinions whenever I asked for them. She worked well with my family (especially my MIL :) to ensure that everyone had a relaxed and enjoyable time at the wedding. She made the process so easy and stress free. There is no one I would recommend hiring more than JP Event Design if you really want your wedding to be the best day of your life - mine definitey was!

Laura · Married on 11/15/2008

Judy really helped to make my special day perfect. She was easy to work with and was always willing to go the extra step. I couldn't be happier with my choice of JP event design.

sibahan · Married on 10/17/2008

Judy was very detail oriented with our beautiful wedding. She planned the entire thing for us, down to every detail and was there for us until we flew away in our plane the next day. Every detail was ironed out, checked, and PERFECT! I am still hearing how wonderful of a wedding it was, and how much fun it was overall! It was by far one of the best weddings, and best time of our lives! I am so glad i found Judy to help us, and most of all glad that nothing went wrong.... She was always helpful, and always GREAT to us! Such a kind person, and new friend! THANK YOU!!!!

Judith · Married on 05/03/2008

These girls are the real deal! My wedding was the best day of my life and I could not have done it without Judy, PJ, and the staff of JP Event Design. From the moment I met them, I knew I could trust them with the details of my big day. I am in a very demanding career and just didn't have the time to go it alone - this was one of the best overall experiences of my life and I would recommend them to anyone!

patricia · Married on 02/14/2008

The girls at JP Event Design were amazing! They helped me plan my entire wedding, along with my rehearsal dinner and morning brunch! I felt like they were my best friends going through the ups and downs with me, helping me every step of the way. I always felt comfortable with them communicating with my vendors and never had a doubt they were getting the best for my budget! I will forever remember them for making my day the most amazing day of our lives!

Emily · Married on 06/14/2009

JP Event Design did an absolutely wonderful job helping us plan our wedding. We decided on a contract that had them helping us with essentially whatever we needed and they did not let us down. We already had a location and a photographer but they helped us pick all our other vendors and were the much needed intermediaries, making endless phone calls and emails.
    Judy in particular was indispensable, she was available to meet or talk on the phone just about any time, which was important as my husband and I had very busy schedules with little free time. Our ideas and wishes for our wedding were met and we didn't feel pressured to change if our ideas didn't immediately mesh.
    Both my husband and I believe we could not have had a better wedding and just about everyone we have talked to since says it is the best wedding they have every been to!
    Thanks Judy and JP Event Design : )

Rosa · Married on 07/09/2005

Judy pays attention to every detail to ensure the event is perfect! It is apparent that she cares and puts all of her effort into your night. Everything was wonderful! Thank you Judy